Best Online Casinos - Norway
Country latest news
The official currency in Norway is the Norwegian krone (NOK). Its value compared to the most popular currencies accepted in online casinos varies considerably, mainly based on changes in oil prices. In the online gambling world, more than 23% of all operators accept deposits in NOK. In our database, there are 176 casinos that allow this currency to be used for betting and gaming. Players in Norway can also use other world currencies, such as EUR and USD. The most popular deposit method for online casinos in Norway is Neteller. Players usually have no problems making deposits and withdrawals via this method, and now 600 online casinos offer Neteller to their Norwegian customers.
- 280% / $2800 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 100% / €250 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 100% / €500 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 100% / $400 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 300% / $3000 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
The newest and most popular online casinos, like the ones listed above, are accepting Norwegian players and offering them good bonuses. We have not included them in our top list yet because they are new and unseasoned, and they have not shown consistent results over a significant period of time. However, they make good first impression, and overall they received good rating from us, so if you are interested to try some new Norwegian casinos, you don't have to look any further, these will be your good choice.