All casinos accepting Bank Transfer Deposits
Guide to Using Instant Bank Transfer in Casinos (and Possible Bonuses)
A transfer of money between two bank accounts in the same country is called a local/fast bank transfer. Processing time for this payment method may vary, but it is usually faster than an international wire transfer.
Bank transfer pros:
- This is one of the oldest and most reliable ways to play online for real cash.
- It works both ways - both for deposits and withdrawals.
- It is a sign that online casinos that use it comply with the high quality standards.
- You don’t need to set any additional apps, accounts or software.
- Your funds will be protected by the bank, and should there be any misplacement, you can count on a proper investigation.
- It is available in a majority of online gaming lobbies.
Bank transfer cons:
- As with every bank, work hours and weekends may apply, prolonging deposits and withdrawals.
- Usually, withdrawal time takes no more than three days to e-wallets, but up to five days and more to banks, with all the verification procedures that need to be held.
- Certain countries, such as the USA, use bank transfer as a way to control players to stick to gaming online only within limited jurisdictions of certain states.
Please see the list of over 200 online casinos that accept a deposit by bank transfer below.
Best Bank Transfer-Compliant Casinos
If you are looking for a UK-friendly place to bet and win that accepts bank transfer, you can check out Betway. It was launched in 2006 as a website licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. It also has a permit from the Malta Gaming Authority, which allows players from many other European countries to register and play here. In addition to games, you can also benefit from many other betting options:
- Poker room
- Bingo room
If you are from Scandinavia looking for a platform authorized by the local jurisdiction, you will probably want to consider Casumo, a Denmark-compliant place to bet and win, or PlayGrand, that also has a license from the Swedish government.
For more specific-targeted websites, check out Interwetten put together to meet the needs of German players, or BetSpin. This one is opened to international traffic due to its Curacao permit, and also allows for Spanish users to register and wager real cash.
Finally, there is a segment of reputable offshore places to bet and win accepting not only international traffic, but such specific countries as the United States of America, Singapore, South Africa, Australia and others. To mention a few, we would recommend players start with Intertops powered by RealTime Gaming, or turn to Intertops Casino Classic based on software from the WGS Technologies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Many players prefer to set up a second account for all the online purchases, whereas the main sum of the income remains safe in an undisclosed bank account.
Being a member of a certain bank, you most probably already have its online app or account, and this is the only thing that is required.
Other than your personal banking details, you will need brand’s IBAn and SWIFT code. Both of these are usually listed on the payment method page of a selected gaming brand.