Our research team reads each casino's entire site and takes note of every statement which may potentially affect players' gaming and payout experience. However, some information we do not publish, as it appears on virtually every casino's site or is simply considered obvious by the gaming community.
Online Gambling Industry Standards
- When a player opens an account in a casino, they will be asked to provide the casino with personal information, including full name and date of birth; and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- It is the player’s responsibility to verify if it is legal to gamble in the jurisdiction where they reside.
- In multi-language casinos, the English version of the Terms and Conditions prevails over all other versions.
- A casino may refuse to allow any new player to open an account for any reason, including but not limited to, geographic location and information on that player's activity at sister casinos.
- A casino may close any existing player's account and ban them from making future bets, with or without explanation, provided that their prior balances and withdrawals are paid according to the Terms and Conditions.
- A casino may process and pay withdrawals by a different payment method than the one requested by the player, such as through different payment providers, a bank draft or wire transfer, as long as the respective method of payment is available to the player.
- Pending games may be voided and all unfinished bets may be cancelled.
- Any casino may limit or refuse any bet, stake or other wager made by the player or through the player's account.
- All gaming data are kept on the casino server. In case there is a discrepancy between the player’s data and the server’s, the casino server’s data will prevail.
- The casino may take steps to detect and prevent the use of prohibited programs. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of software programs running concurrently with the casino computer software on the player’s computer.
Bonus Eligibility and Wagering
- A player may refuse to receive any bonuses by contacting support.
- Any casino may restrict a player’s eligibility for future bonuses for any reason or for no reason, with or without explanation.
- The majority of bonuses do not require any previous wagering. In the case where the player starts wagering before the bonus is received, the casino may refuse to issue the bonus.
- Upon receiving a bonus, the player must first play with the money deposited in the casino account, and only then with the bonus offered by the casino. For example, if a player deposited $100 and received the match bonus of $100, then after losing $100, the remaining balance would entirely consist of bonus money.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, no two promotions can be used in combination. A new bonus can be triggered after completing the wagering requirements of a previous bonus.
- The casino requires that all bonus requirements be fulfilled before making a withdrawal.
- On sites with multiple betting options, e.g. those that include not only a casino, but also a sports book, a poker room, bingo, or other gaming activities, usually a casino bonus may only be redeemed and wagered in the casino. Any bet placed other than in the casino while the bonus has not been earned may be considered a withdrawal and thus void all winnings and the bonus.
- Reversed withdrawals and transfers from other player’s accounts, such as sports book or bingo, are not considered deposits and will not be matched with a bonus.
- In case a deposit was used in a tournament, it will not be matched with a bonus. Playing in tournaments does not count towards bonus wagering requirements.
- Wagering means risking the money from the player's real money account. Bonus rounds in slots (free spins) do not count towards wagering requirements.
- If a player loses their entire deposit plus bonus, any associated wagering requirements will be considered completed. Typically, if a player's balance drops below $1.00, the casino will consider it as losing it all.
- Bonuses may expire. If a bonus expires, any associated winnings expire with it. If a winning player has not completed the wagering requirements before the bonus expires, his balance will be reduced to his original deposit.
- Cancellation of Winnings and Bonuses
- A bonus may be cancelled by customer support at the player’s request.
- The casino may void bonuses and winnings for the reasons specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The casino may also void winnings and/or withdrawals for the following reasons even if they are not stated explicitly in the Terms and Conditions:
- The player is or was not of legal age or resides in a jurisdiction in which registrations are not allowed by the casino;
- The player has allowed a third party to use their account in the casino;
- The player provided invalid personal and financial details; e.g. the player’s name on the account does not match the name on the credit card;
- The player participated in collusion, cheating, fraud, using counterfeit documents or credit cards, or money laundering;
- The player has not actually used the casino for gaming. For example, the player was selling, transferring and/or acquiring accounts, depositing and withdrawing money without any wagering, or soliciting other users;
- The player reversed or charged back the deposit prior to wagering;
- The player used a hacking tool or device to interfere with the functioning of the casino;
- The player has opened multiple accounts in order to receive multiple bonuses.