Targeted Countries No targeted specified
Registration RestrictionsUnited States
The reviews from gambling portals are above average. The location is accredited at Casinomeister and AskGamblers, where it holds Superb status.
When it comes to online review comments made by registered members, 80% of their feedback is positive. One-third of the remaining 20% less positive comments are successfully solved by online support, which is available 24/7 via live chat, phone, and e-mail. For everyone’s convenience there is also a comprehensive FAQ section.
Winners get their payouts in less than three days in 84% of cases. In 16% of cases, the transaction takes about a week.
This publication would not be complete without mentioning the website’s awards, which are impressive. This place to bet and win made it into the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 league table as one of the most rapidly progressing privately owned companies. It also joined the list of Top 50 Most Influential Internet Gaming Companies, and its CEO, Denise Coates, was called one of the 100 Most Powerful Women in Britain.
Certainly, a gambling destination as successful as this one has won the Operator of the Year award.
|Popularity||1 (used by 47 out of 901 casinos)|
|Game Speed||Medium (BlackJack 16 hpm, Roulette 26 spm, Videoslots 20 spm)|
|PC Performance||Heavy (CPU 20%, Ram 500MB, HDD 3500MB)|
|Number of games||271 (Slots: 157, Video Poker: 16, Table Games: 49, Arcade and Variety: 49)|
Mobile Version Available
Gaming entertainment is represented vividly in all categories:
There is a large selection of arcades such as scratch cards, Bingo, Keno, vintage arcades, High-Low arcade and dice games. Sports fans are sure to appreciate virtual racing.
The library of classic table games includes European, French, and American Roulette, 3 Card Brag, and Craps.
The video poker collection has a few variations, including the most popular ones, like Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild, and the rare Alternative Video Poker.
Live games are provided by Playtech, and there are live roulette, Baccarat, blackjack, and others. Because the platform strives to satisfy visitors from different countries, it employs international dealers.
The lobby is divided into RNG and live content, as well as Games, which makes it a total of three lobbies.
The RNG section contains only Playtech products in download and in browser versions. Among the 200 slots, admirers of this software developer can count on finding ultimate hits like Ocean Princess, Ugga Bugga, Tropic Reels, and Vacation Station. Most of the provided releases are available for free play.
The Games section offers a collection of slots from IGT, Blueprint Gaming, Ash Gaming, Virtue Fusions, and others.
More information on entertainment offered in the Vegas section can be found in the Vegas Bet365 review.
All the games are sorted conveniently, even though there are no filters. The mobile app gives players the opportunity to play anywhere, anytime.