Game of Thrones 15 Lines Slot Machine Review [4 Free Spins Variations]
Should we answer the most burning questions first? Medium volatility and a decent return to player percentage that amounts to 96.4% are the facts about this title that everyone is looking for. the advertised win reaches 75,000 credits in one spin, if you are rolling at the highest bid.
Following the release of the part where the same story unfolds across 243 ways to win (Game of Thrones 243 slot machine), in January of 2015 the team of Microgaming released this variation of a non-progressive video slot inspired by the iconic TV series.
The slot’s developer is Microgaming, and the title is provided by its proprietary producer - Quickfire platform. If you are reading this from the era of HTML-5 games, you should know that the slot is powered via Flash, so this may be a turn-off.
Tip: Since the launch of this release, the creative team adapted many other cult series, including the Highlander, and added many studios to its portfolio. Such was the case with Crazy Tooth Studios.
The Four Legendary Houses
The story leads you straight to the throne - the symbol of power and the item that drove so many of the TV series’ characters insane in their lust for reign. Landing next to the throne are the totems of the four houses - the lion, the wolf, the dragon and the deer, as well as coats-of-arms of Baratheon, Lannister, Stark and Targaryen houses. That music familiar even to people that did not watch the show complements reel spinning from start to end, and all in all the design offers a decent trip down memory lane of the favorite episodes of the story.
There are five reels, three rows, and - of-course - fifteen win lines. each line can hold between one to ten coins, and the value of the coin varies between 0.01 to 0.10 cents. This allows players to invest between 0.15 cents to 15 credits into one rotation, which makes this a low-roller game. If you are among high rollers, check the 243 ways to win version of the same reeled journey.
- The throne is the Scatter. It pays random cash prizes, should two of the symbol land simultaneously on the grid, and bestows between 0.15x to 30x the stake for its three-of-a- to five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Wild pays up to 10x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination, acts as a substitute, and appears stacked both in the main game and in free spins.
- Totem animal of the Baratheon house, the deer will pay the most - up to 6x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect up to 5x for a set of lions, and up to 4x for a combo of wolves.
- No more than 3.50x will be paid for a five-of-a-kind combination of dragons, much to the sorrow of Khaleesi.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack will pay even less - between 1x to 0.60x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
This is a level-based game shaped as a journey through four map locations, and on every step of the main game’s wins you can gamble on heads or tails for twice the amount. If your pick was correct, you will be offered another try. If it was wrong, get ready to lose the payout.
Once a set of three or more Scatters lands, it is time for a set of free spins, and it is up to you to choose the volatility:
- Enjoy eight bonus spins under the coat-of-arms of the Baratheon house, and get wins multiplied 5x, and up to three Wild Deer Stacks per spin.
- Opt in to become a Lannister and spin ten rolls with wins multiplied 4x and four Lion stacks.
- Stark house seduces with fourteen rotations with tripled payouts, and five Wolf packs… we mean - stacks.
- Finally, the biggest number of rolls - eighteen - will be available under the Targaryen’s coat-of-arms, but there will be only 2x the payout. Six dragon stacks should balance it all out, though.
Best Casinos to Play Game of Thrones 15 Lines Slot Machine at:
Follow through with the journey, progressing from demo to real money play in the lobbies of certified and reputable gambling destinations. Here are some out of many options:
- Betway is in existence for more than a decade and its services are compliant with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- Casumo was launched in 2012 as a website compliant with MGA, UKGC and the jurisdiction of Denmark. There are five language adaptations, as well as several currency variations and an assortment of banking methods.
- Royal Vegas was founded in 2001 as a website compliant with the Maltese regulations. There are plenty of welcome and ongoing deals, as well as an assortment of major and niche content creators.
- ComeOn opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2010 and it has permits from MGA and the jurisdictions of Sweden and Curacao. Registered members are supplied with hundreds of games, Sportsbook and poker.
- BetSpin dates to 2015 and has licensing from MGA, UKGC and the jurisdictions of Curacao and Spain. It belongs to a major network and has four language adaptations and browser-based games.
More Releases by Microgaming
- Jurassic Park invites you into the reality of the Hollywood blockbuster with five free spins variations, a bonus feature, cinematic animation and a mini session to benefit from.
- Immortal Romance is Microgaming’s hit release that scored thousands of fans. This is a vampire-themed saga with an original soundtrack, level-based play, free spins and a bonus session.
- Thunderstruck II is a Scandinavian-themed game with lots of features to explore, as well as a set of iconic characters, and an advertised win exceeding 100,000 coins.
Reeled adaptations of the cult series do not stop here. We are complementing this publication with some of our favorite slots of the same genre:
- Narcos by Net Entertainment takes us to Medellin, to the reels managed by a narco cartel and ruthless Pablo Escobar. Explore Wandering Wilds, bonus rotations, symbols hold and other benefits.
- Highlander by Microgaming is an adventure about the fight of immortals, and it unfolds on 243 ways to win, with Wilds, free spins and a bonus session.