Mayan Wild Mystery Machine: Learn What Makes This Game Stand Out (and possibly win a 25x Multiplier)
Released in July 2019, Mayan Wild Mystery is a non-progressive video slot developed by Stakelogic. The producer’s portfolio might not be as large as some other renowned developers, but what they lack in numbers is made up for in quality. The company is focused on creating the most advanced games with never seen features using sophisticated algorithms and advanced technologies.
What sets Stake Logic apart from the rest is a collection of video slots that takes gaming on another level altogether, providing players a different kind of experience and complete immersion into the gameplay. With the revolutionary 360° background technology, the team develops stunning designs, engaging themes and the most creative features for each of the authentic slots.
Tip: For updates and news, please follow the studio’s Twitter Account
The Mayan Wild Mystery slot is set in the Mexican jungle. From a few centuries before Christ, a highly developed civilization emerged from Mexico to Guatemala. The Maya were the first civilization with a developed script. In addition, they were far ahead in the field of astronomy and mathematics. The Maya lost much territory to European settlers from the 16th century.
Once you load the game, you will see waterfall in the background and different sorts of flora, ruins of a temple on the left and a pillar that is on the right. You will be impressed by the way the studio depicts the wilderness in a very nice and appealing way. In front of the reels, there is also a log with a snake on it that you wouldn’t like to meet in person. The reels do not have well-defined borders. They are rather see-through with symbols floating in mid-air which gives the opportunity for players to enjoy the view. Symbols are quite appealing and imaginative.
In the Mayan Wild Mystery game, the layout is made out of four rows and five reels, and in total there are fifty winning lines. The symbols must be lined up consecutively from left to right in order to pay a coin prize. Before you spin, set your coin size, which can be anywhere from 0.01 to 5. This is what determines the game’s payout, depending on the lines you have fixed. The Autoplay button offers you the opportunity to have a certain number of spins triggered. The payout percentage (Return to Player Ratio or RTP) is also very good: 96.27%
- The special Wild sign is represented as a Purple Mayan Mask with a golden wild inscription on top of its head. The Wild sign is used as a replacement for all other characters except for the Scatter one.
- The scatter is illustrated as a Sun that is dipped in gold and emerald with a skull decoration in the middle. Now, the Scatter has a few functions. Not only that the Scatter win is possible when 9, 10, 11, or 12 of them land, but you will be rewarded with a Bonus Spins.
Stake Logic developed the following characters to further enhance the theme of the slot. Expect to see:
- The King and his Wife, the Queen. These symbols payout from a combination of two pieces on a payline. Payouts run up to 50 times the bet per payline for a five of a kind with the symbol of the Mayan King. In order to get 20x and 10x your bet, four and three identical icons must appear on the reels.
- The Queen is the second-best paying icon. You can pick up to 45x your wager for five of them. You will be awarded 20x and 10x your bet when four and three such images land on the reels.
- An Eagle Mask pictogram is worth up to 40x for five matching pictograms. You will get 20x and 8x your stake for four and three of such icons respectively.
- A Shield will award you 30x your wager for collecting five of them. While a quartet of matching images will bring you 20x whereas a trio - only 8x your bet.
- If five Dagger characters appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 25x your stake In order to collect 15 and 6x, you need to find four and three identical icons.
- The developer included 4 squares where one holds a Diamond, second Heart, third Club and forth Spades in the middle. If five Diamond or Heart images land anywhere on the screen, you will be awarded the maximum of 20x your wager. A quartet of matching images will bring you 10 whereas a trio - only 4x your stake. Club and Spades icons get you 15x for five, 8x your bet for four, and 2x your wager for just three pictograms.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
After every winning spin you can play the Gamble feature. You can try to double your winnings by betting on the correct color of the card. Or try to quadruple your winnings by betting on the correct symbol on the card. You can do this a maximum of 5 times in succession and up to a maximum of 2,500 credits.
The Bonus symbol is stacked on the reels. And that's a good thing too, because you need quite a bit to clear the bonus. That is, at least nine. The more bonus symbols you spin, the more Bonus spins you get of course:
- 8 bonus spins if you earn 9 bonus symbols.
- 10 bonus spins if you earn 10 bonus symbols.
- 15 bonus turns if you earn 11 bonus symbols.
- 20 bonus rounds if you earn 12 bonus symbols.
The totem pole next to your screen is the multiplier meter. Every time you spin a winning combination with a Wild symbol in it, the multiplier rises one step up. If your multiplier is on 5x, 10x, 15x, 20x or 25x, you will receive four extra spins each time. The 25x is also the end point of the multiplier. The multiplier cannot go any higher.
More Games by Stakelogic
- Valkyries of Odin takes you to a mystical world of Odin’s Valhalla and is a five reel, thirty payline slot. There’s a Giant Mecha Valkyrie feature where you get ten bonus spins with giant Stacked Wilds that nudge to take up the three middle reels.
- The Book comes with five reels and ten paylines. With wins of up to 2,802x your stake on each spin, will you be enchanted by the magic of the release?
- Great Wars uses epic sword and sorcery fantasy as the theme in this five reel, thirty payline reeled machine. This battle comes with Stacked Symbols, double and single Wilds and a Bonus round that awards up to thirty Bonus spins. Play on your PC, tablet or mobile from between 0.30 and 120.00 per spin.
Are you a fan of similar games? Our extensive database has a long list of machines you might enjoy. Here is just a small sample for you.
- Esqueleto Mariachi by Red Tiger has five reels and forty paylines. Playable from 0.20 a spin on all devices, this Mexican Day of the Dead themed game comes with three random Mariachi features which give you Extra Wilds, symbol blasts and nudges for guaranteed wins. In the Mariachi Spins feature, you get a random number of bonus spins with the three Mariachi features featuring throughout to help you achieve the maximum 1,000x stake payout per spin.
- Anaconda Wild by Playtech is a six reel, fifty payline slot that can be played from 0.25 a spin on all devices. Join the adventure and discover ancient Mayan treasures in this innovative yet simple offering – it’s all about The Stone Serpent feature where the snake moves around the reels leaving Wilds in its path with re-spins awarded – as the wild is the highest paying symbol, it can lead to wins of 2,000x your stake on every spin.
- Owl Eyes by Next Generation Gaming has a nature theme and a magical feel to it. Playable from 0.50 a spin, the only bonus feature is the Bonus Spins feature where you will begin with five bonus spins. You can retrigger more bonus spins but it’s all about the Stacked Wilds that can really boost your wins.