By the end of the spring of 2020, the creative team of iSoftBet released simultaneously three new instant slots. The Gold Digger game was among them. This is a non-progressive video slot available as of May 30th, 2020. It supports medium volatility and a return to player percentage of 96%. This is an average number across the industry.
Within a spin, the creative team says, a possible win may reach up to 8,230x the total stake. Speaking of the creative team, it is iSoftBet. For all its content, the label is both the developer and provider and the Gold Digger slot machine is no exception.
While working on expanding its portfolio, the company also continues to strengthen its position on the market, mostly with the help of the new partnerships.
Tip: Discover many other exciting games by iSoftBet. Our database contains reviews of more than 300 releases from the pipeline of this studio.
THE ADVENTURE ON THE REELS OF THE GOLD DIGGER
This story takes us deep underground, and into the tangled and narrow corridors of the gold mine. Follow Gus the minor, and he may lead you to some riches. Among symbols that are landing on the reels, there are cards like lanterns, golden nuggets, carts with gold, and card icons. The creative team adds cartoonish visuals to the grid and complements the action with some upbeat music.
This real action takes place across five reels and three rows, as well as twenty fixed bet ways. The Gold Digger slot targets low rollers because its betting range is between 0.20 cents to 20 credits. If you are a high roller, there are plenty of alternatives among other games by iSoftBet.
- The Wild card is drawn as a cloud of dust left from the explosion. This symbol will provide substitute wins, and it will also pay up to 25x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combinations.
- The golden nugget is a non-paid bonus icon.
- The miners’ card is the most valuable one on the paytable. It pays up to 25x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect payouts of medium value for lanterns, carts, and gold.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack pay the least.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
The Gold Digger slot is bursting with winning features.
In the base round, the following three random mechanisms are available:
- From three to five regular symbols becoming Wild in the dynamite explosion.
- Regular symbols transforming into the bonus nuggets due to the pick feature.
- Detonator burst upgrading symbols to a higher class.
Also, the game is all about hunting for golden nuggets. Landing five at the same time will trigger a respins or a series of respins. Initially, three are rewarded, with all the nuggets locked in their positions. Each new nugget sticks and resets the counter to three more rolls. These are called the Gold Link Respins.
During these respins, another event can happen. You may collect bonus gems of certain colors to ensure some additional winning mechanisms. The list of options includes:
- Up to three rows added to the grid in a Reel Booster due to the blue gems.
- An increased number of nuggets in the Value Booster due to the green crystals.
- Additional respins in the Spins Plus Booster caused by the red gems.
- Wins multiplied up to 10x in a Multiplier Booster from the violet gems.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY THE GOLD DIGGER SLOT MACHINE AT:
iSoftBet’s active expansions allowed it to land deals with many certified online lobbies. Among others, the Gold Digger slot machine is available in the following libraries:
- VegasBerry, which has a license from the jurisdiction of Curacao. Here, English is the only language for content. There are three currencies to choose from.
- Lapalingo opened the doors to its virtual database in 2016. This is a place to bet and win licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. There are five language adaptations to this brand, including Polish.
- Joe Fortune started operating in 2016 as a website certified by the government of Curacao. There are several types of welcome bonuses here, for cards, Bitcoins, and regular currencies. Targeting is for Australia.
- Crazy Fortune opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2017. This is a library with hundreds of games to choose from, as well as a variety of promotions. The sign-up deal is a 200% cash match up to 300 credits.
- EatSleepBet combines games and Sportsbook services and provides all of these in an instant and a mobile-friendly mode. The risks of non-payment are low.
MORE RELEASES BY ISOFTBET
- Majestic Megaways is a game of medium-to-high volatility. Its advertised wins within one spin reach 20,000 coins. There are cascading symbols, as well as progressive multipliers and a set of free spins.
- Egyptian King is a release of high volatility, and betting is possible across twenty fixed win lines. On the reels of this slot, there are ten free spins and multipliers, as well as respins and mega symbols.
- Sheriff of Nottingham is a game of medium volatility. It has twenty-five fixed win lines and a popular legend as its main source of inspiration. This reeled adventure is complemented with more than four bonus features.
This is not the only game that investigates hidden treasures in mines. Here are several other popular themed adventures as an alternative to the Gold Digger slot:
- Rocky’s Gold offers action across twenty fixed win lines. This is the debut release in the portfolio of the Northern Lights Gaming. The game has a set of free spins, as well as bonus rounds, Wild payouts, and other benefits.
- Gold’n’Gems by Concept Gaming is a progressive release with a simple design, but two unique features that make the game noteworthy. These are the gold and diamond trails that lead to free spins and pick-me sessions.
Gem Miner by ReelNRG is a release of medium-to-low variance. It collects good responses from the players. The game has cluster payouts and respins. Check out more about its highlights in our review.