Gold Rush Gus Slot Machine Review [with Up to 10,000x Bet Wins, Free Spins, and Unique Bonuses]
The reviewed release was rolled out in July 2020, a perfect time to join the gold fever and dig for some gemstones. And conditions are favorable ones, as you can scoop up to 10,000x the stake.
Gold Rush Gus was developed by Qora Games. This is a young studio launched in 2019. It focuses on the development of online slots from operators that welcome the US and Canadian players, as well as customers from some other jurisdictions. The studio uses HTML5 technology that makes its games compatible with many portable devices. This feature gives Qora an advantage against competitors that are oriented at the same markets (their list includes such big names as Rival, RTG, and Saucify).
TOP CASINOS TO PLAY GOLD RUSH GUS AT:
- Bovada, a brand that provides services targeted at players from the United States. It was launched in 2011 and received a gambling license from the gambling authorities in Kahnawake. The casino offers versatile entertainment that includes such types of gaming as sportsbook and poker, accepts deposits in cryptocurrency, and provides convenient mobile play.
- This is Vegas, an operator owned by AffDynasty Group. It has been in the industry since 2006 providing hefty bonuses, convenient banking with both traditional and alternative payment methods, and a decent lobby with games by Tom Horn Enterprise, Spinomenal, and Rival, among others.
- Cocoa, a casino launched in 2006. Thus, this experienced brand offers reputable services that include convenient gaming both on desktop and mobile, flexible banking with multiple currencies for deposits, and a range of promotions. However, it has no live chat, and payouts are a little slow in it.
DIG DEEP FOR BIG RICHES
A brave and hard-working miner called Gus welcomes you in his little mine. His underground home features a grid full of gemstones and diamonds. The miner needs your help to dig deep and find a big treasure. He will stand above the grid waiting for you to spin the reels. Once you do your part, Gus will hit the earth with a big hammer revealing the riches hidden in hard stones.
THE PAYTABLE EXPLAINED
The treasure is hidden on 5 reels and 3 rows. They are intersected by 10 paylines that host winning combinations of three-to-five identical symbols. Sometimes, only two icons are enough to scoop the payout. Do not forget to place the bet of anywhere between 0.2 and 100 credits, as Gus refuses to work without it.
- Wilds work as usual and replace all regular symbols to increase your chances for a win.
- The Free Spins icon is the Scatter that lands on reel 1, 3, and 5 only and triggers a bonus round.
- Key is a special icon that shows up on the first and the third reel only. It unlocks the Treasure Chest.
- Diamonds and Rubies are the most precious symbols in this game. They give up to 500x the stake and can create winning combinations with only two instances.
- Other gemstones are worth from 150x to 200x the bet for the five-of-a-kind combination.
- Golden and silver card icons pay either 100x or 150x the stake.
BONUSES & OTHER WINNING OPPORTUNITIES:
Collect three Scatters anywhere on the grid to win 5, 10, or 15 free spins. They are played with a multiplier of x2, x3, or x4. Additional rotations can be won during this feature.
On top of that, you can launch a bonus round if you find two golden keys. You are to open a treasure chest that can contain:
- a progressive jackpot
- two mini jackpots
- a map.
If you take a map out of the chest, a unique bonus round will begin. This is a skill-based game in which you are to collect as many gold coins as you can within a limited time frame. Keep an eye on boosters, as they can help you reach your target.
OTHER GAMES BY QORA:
- Ancient Warriors is an exciting 5-reeled machine created in the style of Japanese graphic novels. You have a chance to join the main characters in one of their adventures, enjoy Japanese vibes, and scoop decent payouts in a series of bonuses.
- Lucky 777 is a fruit machine with a classic theme, recognizable gameplay full of juicy fruits, 7s, bells, and numerous winning combinations. 5x3 grid also hosts Scatter that launches a bonus round with enhanced payouts.
- Discover the Mines of Gold by Spinomenal is an exciting blend of mystery, precious artifacts, and thrilling bonuses topped by great visuals and smooth mechanics. The quest takes place on a 5x3 grid with 25 paylines and tempts you with special rewards received in free spins and wheel bonus.
- Dwarf Mine by Yggdrasil is an innovative release that invites you to go underground with a bunch of mythical creatures and mine colorful gemstones. The machine boasts level-based play with collectible symbols, stacked icons, and stunning 1,024 ways to win.
- Multiplier Mine by Mutuel Play is a fun cartoon-like story about a family of miners. The story unfolds on a 5x3 grid with symbols that grant numerous combinations, random multipliers, and ten to twenty free rotations.
- Gustav Minebuster by Red Rake Gaming tells you the story of Gustav the miner who digs gemstones in his mine located on an 8x8 grid with cluster payouts and cascading wins. Gustav works without breaks aiming at launching the free spins round, as he knows that this bonus is the key to big wins.