Fibonacci Slot Machine Review [with Links to Play]
Released on September 26th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has quite a solid return to player percentage for a game as simple as this one. The number reaches 96.75%.
The slot’s developer and provider is BF Games. We have reviewed quite a few of its products to conclude that its creative team pays specific attention to taking spin machines to a new visual level. These are all also quite unusual in terms of stories, and the label works on diversifying reel spinning with a variety of features. Not in case of this release, however.
Tip: Just a few days prior to delivering this game to the online gambling community, the studio also signed quite a lucrative deal with BetConstruct, our colleagues at LCB inform.
Fibonacci…? Come Again… Fibonacci?
Hmm… we told you, the BF Games’ creative team works hard on diversifying reeled narratives. The Fibonacci sequence is a sequence where every following number is the sum of two preceding ones. It first appeared in Indian mathematics, and now it made its way to the colorful reels created by the studio. The design is minimalistic, yet stylish, and it has sort of a cinematic rendering to it, as well as a mysterious touch.
Action unfolds on three reels, three rows and a single win line. Cost of the spin starts at 0.01 cent and reaches 200 credits. Basically, a three-of-a-kind combination will do it for you to score a payout.
- There are no Wilds and Scatters.
- Orange cards pay up to 1x the line stake for three-of-a-kind combinations.
- Green cards are worth up to 0.50x, and it is up to 0.25x for the blue ones.
- Mix in any grey one delivering up to 0.05x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
All payouts come from the main game’s reel spinning, with no special features applied.
Best Casinos to Play Fibonacci Slot Machine at:
Our database is home to hundreds of online operators, and Fibonacci can be launched in both demo and real money play. Here are some of the options to consider:
- Energy Casino was launched in 2012 as a brand licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. There are more than fifteen language adaptations, but only two currencies to choose from - Euros and US dollars.
- Volt opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2018. MGA and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission are the licensors. Not only games, but also a Sportsbook is available for all the registered customers.
- LV Bet is a Malta-compliant brand with a combination of games and Sportsbook. Financial transactions are available in six currencies and a variety of banking methods. No download of software is needed.
More Releases by BF Games
- Taste of China is a colorful Asian adventure with a set of lovely characters, as well as a set of bonuses. These include free spins, a gambling round and Wilds with Scatters.
- Cosmic Dream is a fantasy title with cinematic touch to it, as well as plenty of features to choose from. While spinning the reels, you will come across bonus rotations and a double-up session.
- Magic Hunter is another fantasy title, and it is combined with re-spins, Wild modifications and a set of bonus spins.
Follow us into a big list of other engaging slots that provide action on a 3x3 grid:
- Eye of the Kraken unfolds packed action on a 3x3 grid in a way that only the team of Play’n GO can deliver. There is a bonus mission to conquer the Kraken, as well as free spins.
- Magic Love by Net Entertainment is a combo of a vacation spirit and a classic slot, and it also offers reel nudges and a Supermeter.
- Supernova by Quickspin delivers action set in space, and it comes with a Multiplier that reaches up to 10x, as well as unique win patterns.