Double Luck Nudge Slot Machine (with Bonus Spins) Reviewed
Double Luck Nudge is a video slot created by Novomatic. The company was founded in 1980 and began with the manufacturing of land-based games. In 2011, Novomatic aimed to have the same success online as it did in land-based casinos and took over Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions. Since then, the producer has had great online success with state of the art and innovative online games.
Novomatic online games can be played on Windows and Mac desktops and laptops as well as mobile devices. The firm offers more than 100 online casino games, which include a great range of slots. Novomatic gaming content can be played through instant play with Flash. The software cannot be downloaded, so you can only play from your browser.
The color palette of this game is neon purple; it looks tacky, but it works with the theme at hand. Most vintage slots air on the side of cheesy iconography rather than going for high class, which makes sense as most of Vegas is made up of a lot of average casinos as well as high rollers. Such a mundane interface is not for everyone.
One real positive out of this Double Luck Nudge is that you will not become distracted by the background imagery. Call us old fashioned, but when you are gaming you do not want to be looking everywhere else but the grid, you want your eyes on the prize. The symbols are large and colorful and include red sevens, triple bars, double bars and single bar signs, and cherries.
Double Luck Nudge slot features three reels and one single payline to give a truly retro feel and simple gameplay. You can easily change your bet by clicking on the plus and minus buttons at the bottom of the screen to raise and lower your stake from a minimum bet of 40 coins to a maximum of 10,000 coins. The basic symbols make paid combinations at the single active line. In most cases, it is necessary to get three elements, but some symbols work by the special rules.
Winning with the Double Luck Nudge is tough because of the restricted legroom of the reels, not to mention the steep volatility, so having a feature on your side is always a plus.
Other gaming options to customize your play include an Autoplay option, which allows the reels to spin automatically for convenient gameplay, while there is also an info button, which allows you to check out all the game rules
- The 2X symbol serves as a Wild and can also multiply your wins. For instance, if it replaces two symbols within one winning combination, it will automatically multiply your gains by 4x. Three 2X symbols can grant you the static jackpot of 80,000 coins.
- You have seen the arrows on some of the symbols, you must have as they’re so big that you’d have to be blind to miss them. They look like something to be fearful of, but we assure you that they are there to make more spins go your way, like we hinted at in the beginning. If you have one of these symbols land above the winline, that symbol will either move up or down depending on which arrow it’s attached to. This then means that you could end up with a combo win, even though it had looked like a loss to you only a second ago.
- The Red 7 – the highest paying symbol in Double Luck Nudge. This character pays out 8,000 credits when hitting three like symbols on a payline.
- Spinning three Double BARs on a payline will give you 2,500 credits.
- When you land three Single Gold BARs or three Cherries onto the payline, 1,000 credits will be awarded.
- Any BAR or two Cherries on the payline pay out 500 credits.
- The lowest payout is for a single Cherry, which is 200 credits.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
The gambling feature is included, but not bonus spins. This round is designed in a classic style. You would see a face-down card and must guess its color. If you manage to do it, your payoff is doubled up. If you make a mistake, all money goes to the casino. It is possible to play numerous times, up to the maximal limit.
Best Casinos to Play Double Luck Nudge Slot Machine At
If you are looking to testing this classic game, then head over to two recommended gambling locations we prepared for you below.
- Star Games was established in 2008 and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The site is translated into many languages and it mainly works with Euro and the British Pound. Here are the banking methods StarGames accepts: Bank Wire, Carte Bleue, Click and Buy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, and PaySafeCard.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
More Games by Novomatic
- Shooting Stars Supernova comes five reels and ten paylines. This space-themed game offers you both ways payouts and two bonus features. The Shooting Star Bonus feature sees you rewarded with a re-spin with an expanded wild on 1 of the 3 middle reels – you can get up to 3 re-spins with 3 Wild Reels. The Supernova Bonus feature sees supernova symbols land on the reels to morph into other symbols, including the wild. There’s also a Hi Roller Mode where you can get stacked wilds on all 3 middle reels or on all 5 reels.
- Angry Birds is a five reeled video slot with three rows of symbols at the screen. Playing this slot machine is possible in the range from one to ten active lines. The maximal multiplier is 5,000x. Three or more Scatters also trigger ten prize spins
- Elemental Dragons pokie comes with five reels and 20 paylines. With a Chinese theme and based on the mythical dragon, it offers various Wilds that give you a Sticky Wild with a Re-spin, upgrades to a Scatter and Stacked Wilds. There is also Power Reels which see wilds added on each reel. The Bonus Spins feature sees Sticky Wilds appear which give you more bonus rounds.
If you are into simple games, which come with fruits, bars, bells, and jokers, there are plenty of other options in our database. To make this choice easier, we offer players to start with any of these three:
- Fire Joker by Play’n GO has three reels and five paylines. This fiery offering is quite simple in appearance. When you get stacked symbols on two reels, you will trigger the Flaming Re-spin feature with the two stacked reels held the other one spinning to hopefully give you three fully stacked reels. If you manage to get the same symbol across the three reels, you will trigger the Wheel of Multipliers feature where your win can be subject to a massive 10x multiplier.
- Wild Reels by GIG Games takes you around a disco-themed game. Gold records and a glitter ball help you to collect wins as this medium-volatility game plays out. As the name suggests, you will see entire reels filled with Wild symbols. There are also extra Wilds added to the mix in a bonus games feature.
- Lucky Lady by iSoftBet is a classic fortune-themed fruit machine. Played using a simple three reel, five payline game engine, look out for the Lucky Lady which is the wild and doubles payouts when it lands fully stacked. You will also have a shot at landing a progressive jackpot prize.