Blood Suckers Slot Review: How to Win Up to 100x the Bet?
Blood Suckers is a non-progressive video slot released in 2016. The return to player percentage here is 96.94%, which is quite a good number. The game is fully adapted for instant launch from a range of stationary and portable devices excluding Internet Explorer.
The developer and provider of this insanely popular release is Net Entertainment. This Swedish studio has earned its way to the top of the gaming Olympus due to extreme productivity, a progressive take on modern slots, and originality in creating new themes, stories and features for all its content. In our database alone, NetEnt’s content can be found in over eighty online operators.
Tip: Head to the company’s official portfolio to launch this slot for free and to test all of its winning modes before deciding how much to invest into it.
The Darkest Creatures on the Reels
This slot utilizes a highly popular vampire topic, and introduces some of the most horrifying night demons to the reels. You will come across Count Dracula, a blood sucking prince, a bat lady, as well as a demon coming out of the coffin. Among other items on the paytable are garlic, arrows and a bow, potions, bloody hammers, and other symbols traditional to such stories. The team of developers added matching sound and animation effects to enhance the experience of the scree-based thriller.
Bets are accepted on twenty-five win lines that are fixed across five reels and three rows. NetEnt combines a flexible staking mechanism that includes coin denominations from 0.01 to 0.50 cents, and between one to ten bet levels. Adjusting both allows players to tailor a bid to specific needs. The smallest one starts at 0.25 cents, and reaches 50 credits per a rotation. This allows both low and high rollers to stick to convenient strategies.
- Wild Dracula biting an innocent girl acts both as a substitute and as a paid icon and delivers up to 7,500x worth of wins.
- The Bonus symbol only launches the feature.
- The Scattered vampire bride may deliver up to 100x the total stake for its five-of-a-kind combination on a grid. It also unlocks bonuses.
- Collect a full set of bloody counts to win up to 500x the line stake.
- Find yourself in the company of a blood-thirsty prince and win up to 250x. The same amount of coins is paid for a maximum set of the demon.
- A line filled with bat ladies pays up to 125x, and five magic potions or ancient books of spells deliver up to 100x.
- No more than 75x is paid for arrow and garlic.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Get ready for a vampire hunt! Collect three aspen stakes and hammer bonus icons and enter a crypt with twenty coffins. Carefully move the lids of those where you believe vampires may hide. If you discover characters from the reels, poke them with the stake and win up to 100 coins worth of rewards. An empty coffin will throw you out of the crypt.
In addition to the bonus session, there are also up to ten free spins with a possibility to retrigger more during the round. In these bonus rotations, all payouts are tripled.
Best Casinos to Play Blood Suckers Slot Machine At:
Ready for the blood chilling experience? Then grab your aspen stake and head to a vampire hunt straight to the libraries of the following online operators:
- Casinohuone, a website launched back in 2005 and regulated by the jurisdiction of Sweden and the Malta Gaming Authority. Its registered clients can bet not only on games, but also on Sportsbook, Poker and Bingo.
- Tipico was launched in 2004 as a Malta-compliant brand. It is also a multi-betting platform with a combination of games and Sportsbook. Entertainment is delivered by such studios as Next Generation Gaming, Microgaming, and ELK among others.
- Redbet has more than a decade of experience and licensing from MGA, the jurisdiction of Sweden, and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. There are several language adaptations, currencies and promotions to choose from.
- Vinnarum targets Scandinavia, but also has its content adapted to English. Risks of non-payment here are non-existent at 0%. Up to 300 games are delivered by studios like Thunderkick, NYX, ELK, and Microgaming among others.
- EuroSlots is a veteran of the industry that opened the doors to its virtual lobby back in 1996. It has a Maltese license and multi-software library. Euros is the only accepted currency here. Withdrawals are unlimited.
More Releases by Net Entertainment:
- Jackpot 6,000 is a tribute to the old classic slots, and it even imitates one visually and sound-wise. There are SuperMeters and a double-up round among features.
- Gonzo’s Quest is the studio’s unbeatable hit that stars a conquistador on his way to steal Aztec gold. The story is complemented with Cascading Symbols, Avalanche Multipliers, and Free Falls.
- Wonky Wabbits is a cartoonish story with a farm theme, Wild Duplication modifier, a possible win of 390,000 coins, and a set of free spins.
Blood-soaked reel spinning does not stop here. Follow our mini-list below to discover more spooky stories from a variety of developers:
- Blood Lore Vampire Clan by Next Generation Gaming introduces a family of blood-thirsty characters. These three are capable of triggering free spins with tripled payouts, as well as multipliers up to x6.
- Vampire The Masquerade™ - Las Vegas follows the prey, Laura, right into the arms of a vampire. The story is complemented with free spins and three Discipline modifiers, as well as with a bonus session.
- Blood Eternal by BetSoft is a popular game with spooky visuals and useful features. Thus, you may come across Double Bats, bonus rotations and up to 10,000 coins worth of wins.