The Wonky Wabbits video slot by NetEnt has a 5x3 reel configuration with fifteen constantly active paylines. Wonky Wabbits was released in February of 2014 and gained a popularity rating of 4 out of 5 among online players. Among the features that are most loved by fans are mobile version access, the possibility to win both directions, a minimalistic yet helpful set of features, and colorful graphics.
Wonky Wabbits Slot Theme
The game invites you to meet the hyper-energetic farm rabbit and his patchwork-styled harvest – tomatoes, corn, carrots, broccoli, eggplants and the poker cards from Ace to Ten. Winning paylines will be linked by a hose. The rabbit will also appear underneath certain symbols to chew on them.
The colors are bright and the music is somewhat manic, yet it keeps up with the pace and mood of the game. While playing the Wonky Wabbits slot, you will definitely find yourself in the middle of a cartoon world.
Wonky Wabbits Big Win Tips
- You will have ten bet levels to choose from, with coin denominations between 0.01 and 0.50. The maximum stake per spin is 300 coins.
- Paid combinations in the Wonky Wabbits NetEnt slot are continuously positioned on an active payline chain of identical symbols. There must be three, four or five of such symbols to collect the winning combo. Combinations should start with the first or the last reel, moving from left to right or from right to left. This type of feature is called a Win-Both-Way feature.
- The payout amount in each case is calculated by multiplying the bet per line by the combination's multiplier (up to x1500).
- The theoretical return is 96.5%, which is a medium indicator for video slots.
- The biggest award is given for collecting five carrots, resulting in a win of x1500 the initial bet, while the lowest prize of x75 will be received by gathering the maximum combination of Tens.
Wonky Wabbits Slot Bonus
The only special symbol is Wild. It can appear anywhere on the reels and replace any other symbol when necessary. When a Wild symbol appears on the screen, it triggers the Wild Duplicate function. This means that the symbol is duplicated to another side to form the most effective combination. Thus, up to 14 simultaneous Wilds can occur on the gamefield.
Best Casinos to Play Wonky Wabbits Slot
Play the Wonky Wabbits free version or go to Guts Casino, Betsafe Casino, Betsson Casino, BetSpin Casino, or more than 150 other portals to play for real money.
Wonky Wabbits by Net Entertainment is an interesting slot. It has a cartoonish design, fun characters and high-quality animations. Wild with duplication also happens quite often, and the theoretical return is rather fair. If you’re looking for more wacky slots, we also recommend Tornado Farm Escape by NetEnt. It has a catchy story and the unique Tornado feature, where you can collect up to 14 Wild symbols.