Neon Staxx is the creation of NetEnt. What should one expect from NetEnt’s slot? That’s correct – a new approach to the game theme, at lest one unique feature, bonuses in free spins, and the RTP that will not repel. Read our Neon Staxx slot review to find out a lot of useful information about the game.
The Neon Staxx video slot has a 5x4 reel configuration, which only happens in 4.4% of all slots, as well as 40 active paylines. It was released in June of 2015 by Net Entertainment, a company known to millions of players for its unique 3D solutions, amazing graphics, and versatile game themes.
Neon Staxx Theme
It’s easy to guess from the machine's name that the design of this video slot was made in a neon style. Logos of predatory animals, such as birds, lions, and reptiles, as well as poker cards ranging from Jack to Ace, are the game's main characters.
NetEnt gave the Neon Staxx slot a bit of a retro touch, and its look resembles an 80s arcade game, while the electronic music blends perfectly with the graphics to produce great vibes.
Neon Staxx: How to Start?
- Before playing Neon Staxx, you can bet among ten levels with a coin denomination between 0.01 and 0.10 credits per payline. The maximum bet is 200 coins per spin. Start playing by either specifying the wager or by placing the highest possible stake with the Max Bet button.
- The payout depends on the amount of money that you bet per line, and the resulting combination coefficient, which may be from x4 to x200. The calculation is done by multiplying the above data values. If there is more than one winning sequence, the payments are added. All the money is immediately displayed in the player’s balance. The theoretical return of the Neon Staxx machine is 96.9%, which is a medium indicator for video slot machines.
- Wild is a very desirable symbol. It forms winning combinations both separately and when replacing other symbols. The only symbol it can't substitute for is the Scatter.
- The Scatter symbol is not tied to any active payline. Collect anywhere from three to five Scatters to unlock from ten to twenty free spins.
Neon Staxx Slot Unique Features
Apart from Wilds, Scatters, and regular paid symbols, there are two other ways to win the slot's 80,000-coin maximum payout:
- Wait for the unique Super Staxx feature to be triggered randomly during a regular spin. When it happens, a block of identical vertically stacked symbols will land over adjacent reels to form even more winning combinations.
- The free spins, as mentioned above, are unlocked with the Scatter symbol. Three Scatters will result in ten bonus spins, four Scatters earn fifteen, and five Scatters grant twenty bonus rotations. The Super Staxx feature is also active, but only with the predators and the Wild symbol.
Useful Neon Staxx Slot Setting Tips
- If you don't want to run the reels manually every time, simply turn the autoplay mode on. The number of autospins can be adjusted by activating the additional parameters.
- The sound, screen, and graphic effects, as well as the reel rotation speed, can be controlled in the settings.
- It is not necessary to download the Neon Staxx slot. You can easily launch it directly from your browser.
Best Casinos to Play Neon Staxx by NetEnt
Different online casinos offer this slot in two modes: Neon Staxx free play or for real money. Whichever way you prefer to play, use our helpful KeyToCasino filters to select the best portal to register and play. We recommend Guts Casino, CasinoEuro, Thrills Casino, Casumo, and Casino Adrenaline, since those have been highly rated by players around the globe. There are also at least 120 more to choose from.
Before writing the Neon Staxx slot review, KeyToCasino tested its many different features. The Super Staxx bonus is triggered quite often, which adds a lot of variation for winning combinations. The Super Staxx feature is rather unique because stacked symbols can be found in only 15.5% of all video slot machines. In addition, we can’t forget about Neon Staxx free spins, which can bring huge rewards. A mobile version is also available, and user volatility is medium.