Jingle Bells Power Reels is a new festive release by Red Tiger Gaming that invites players to celebrate Christmas in the company of kind-hearted Santa who lands on the reels and grants generous presents. The holiday mood is created with a range of Christmas symbols with a cozy living room in the background. Visit the house in which Santa is a host, get in the mood for the celebration, and receive generous coin wins along with several bonus rounds. Head to our review below to reveal more details on the slot, its paytable and payouts. We also provide links to online casinos to play for free and for real money.
Jingle Bells Power Reels Slot Machine Review [Get 4 Special Presents from Santa]
Launched at the beginning of December, Jingle Bells allows players to immerse themselves in a festive atmosphere and start the celebration beforehand. In the tradition of Christmas, the game grants generous payouts of up to 6,000x the total stake and boasts high volatility. However, it has a medium hit frequency and a low RTP of 94.68%.
The slot was developed by Red Tiger Gaming. This is an experienced software provider with headquarters in the Isle of Man. Launched in 2014, the studio has released around a hundred games. Most of them are video slots, but it also offers a suite of innovative table games.
The acquisition of Red Tiger by Net Entertainment gave the studio a new push for development and presence in markets around the world. Estonia and Austria are several markets that started to offer a portfolio of this company. The United States joined this list in November 2020, as Red Tiger’s releases were integrated by BetRivers.com and PlaySugarHouse.com.
“We are excited to partner with NetEnt Group to be the first online operator in Pennsylvania to bring these top-quality Red Tiger casino games to our players. To also be the first to debut Red Tiger slots in the US is thrilling, and we have no doubt that these already proven online casino games will quickly become favorites for our players,” commented Richard Schwartz, President of Rush Street Interactive, which operates BetRivers.com and PlaySugarHouse.com.
TOP CASINOS TO FIND JINGLE BELLS POWER REELS AT:
- Frank & Fred, is an operator by PlayCherry that holds a Maltese license and offers its customers flexible banking with a possibility to make deposits and withdrawals in EUR, NOK, and SEK. Players can also enjoy different promotions and rapid cashouts.
- Playluck, is a relatively new casino in the industry. It was founded in 2020 by Aspire Global International and certified in Malta. Its customers can take advantage of flexible banking with many payment methods, VIP bonuses, and welcome spins.
- BitStarz, the brand that is a good choice for players interested in gaming with cryptocurrencies. It has been in the industry since 2014 offering quick and secure withdrawals, special sign-in rewards, and a decent library with titles from such renowned studios as BetSoft, Amatic, and NoLimit City.
- Casino Stugan, a website with licensing in several reputable jurisdictions and services targeted at customers from Scandinavia. They are offered comfortable gaming with unique welcome packages, a clear withdrawal process, and easy access to entertainment of different types.
Visit Santa’s house and get in the mood for a celebration, as the living room is already decorated with Christmas lights, the fireplace warms you up, and the aroma of cacao with cinnamon is already in the air. A Christmas tree with presents is already here as well. However, the main present is not under the Christmas tree. It awaits you on the grid, and you can scoop it at any moment.
THE PAYTABLE EXPLAINED
The celebration unfolds on 8 reels and 6 rows. They are crossed by 40 fixed paylines. The total bet is adjustable, so you can place anywhere between 0.1 and 10 credits per line. Symbols land on the grid in stacks enhancing your chances for a win.
- The Wild represented by the pile of presents pays up to 1,000x the bet for 3-8 identical symbols and replaces for other icons in a winning combination.
- Bells are worth up to 600x the stake for the maximum win.
- The star, decorations for the Christmas tree, Christmas socks, candies pay from 140x to 300x the stake.
- Colorful poker icons reward no more than 100x the total bet.
BONUSES & OTHER
Santa stands beside the reels and bestows presents on you from time to time due to the following special features:
- Mega Wilds: 5x6 Wild appears on the screen and gives a guaranteed win.
- Christmas Tree: Santa shakes the Christmas tree, and a random multiplier falls on the grid to be added to the next win.
- Raining Wilds: Santa drops presents to the grid. They contain a certain number of Wilds.
- Winning Reels: Santa uses a golden curtain to cover the grid and remove all low and medium paying symbols.
In addition to that, there is a bonus round triggered by three or more Scatters on the grid. You receive from 8 to 20 free spins. Santa is far more generous during these spins, so he launches his random features far more often.
OTHER RELEASES BY RED TIGER:
- Multiplier Riches is a luxury-looking casino slot that combines the simplicity of mechanics, traditional paytable, and high-quality visuals. The grid has a 3x1 layout with only one payline. Bonuses are quite limited as well, as there are only Wilds and multipliers. Nonetheless, payouts are decent ones.
- Reel Keeper is an unusual progressive slot devoted to the theme of fire-breathing monsters that protect their riches on the 5x3 grid. You have 10 paylines, a unique symbol hold option Expanding Wilds, gamble round, and free rotations to try your luck in obtaining dragons’ fortune.
- Lucky Fridays, the slot with an unusual office theme. It depicts the routine of white collar employees who wait until Friday evening to party and come back to their workplace on Monday. Such a schedule of an office worker is depicted on 5 reels with unusual mechanics, free spins round, Expanding Wilds, and the maximum win of 3,500x the stake.
You can also explore other Christmas-themed releases in our collection. Some of the latest slots among them are:
- Christmas Joy by Spinmatic offers an exciting celebration of winter holidays in a small village behind a 5x3 grid with 15 paylines. Santa bestows enjoyable presents, including an advertised 30,000 coins, a bonus round with gift picks, Wild combinations, and free spins.
- Take Santa’s Shop by BetSoft involves you in a thrilling criminal quest of the legendary Robbers from Take the Bank slot. The adventure unfolds on a 5x4 grid, and payouts are created on 75 paylines. The gang offers unique detonation Wild bombs and up to 15 free spins.
Book of Santa by Endorphina is a Christmas-themed version of a book-of-Ra-themed slot with a special book symbol that plays the role of both Wild and Scatter. Extra rewards are given by a gamble round.