THE GOAL OF THE GAME:
The goal of the game is to guess the number of the slot on the wheel in which the ball will settle.
There are two types of bets in roulette: Inside bets on the numbers and outside bets on red or black, even or odd, and high or low number.
A player can make an inside bet:
- on a single number (payout 35:1)
- on two numbers if the player places a chip on the line that separates these two numbers (payout 17:1)
- on three numbers in a row (payout 11:1)
- on four numbers if the player places a chip in the center of a four number block ( payout 8:1 )
- on five numbers 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 (payout 6:1)
For outside bets, a player can bet:
- On dozens 1-12, 13-24, 25-36 (payout 2:1)
- On columns—any column of numbers on the table layout (payout 2:1)
- Odd or Even number (payout 1:1)
- Red or Black number (payout 1:1)
- Low or High number. Low numbers are between 1 and 18, and high numbers are between 19 and 36 (payout 1:1)