Casino Web Site English
District of Columbia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington. in
Drake Casino LTD founded Drake in 2012. The brand is regulated by a gaming license issued in Curacao. Among its sister websites is Gossip Slots. The reviewed platform is most often visited by residents of Ireland, Bulgaria, Germany, and the Netherlands, but the initial targeted audience was the Americans. The content is provided only in one language option, which is English.
The design is non-responsive. Those playing from stationary computers and laptops can use instant-play mode. Gaming is possible on the mobile version with no download required on portable devices like smartphones and tablets. This mobile version offers a slightly smaller selection of entertainment.
Customers without a login can try certain games for free. However, all winnings from demo slots are void and no real wagering or bonuses are available. To register and start winning real money, each visitor should submit personal information and account settings, which can be done in five minutes.
Current Casino Time09:00 (UTC-5)
Street & NumberUnknown
ProcedureNo disputes, casino's decision is final
eCOGRA Not Accepted
IBAS Not Accepted
Other Organizations None
Facebook Active Page with Rep
Most portals tend to leave positive reviews for Drake. AskGamblers rates it six out of 10. LCB publishes the assessment of four out of five. The only source that’s critical is The POGG Rating, which believes this gaming location is worth only four out of 10.
Players usually complain about the high minimum withdrawal limit of USD 100, and about the fact that help desk is not available 24/7. Contact methods include e-mail and phone. There are also a few protests about closed accounts.
While negative feedback is only 36%, the other 64% is praise – mostly about the quality adaptation of desktop version for portable devices and the favorable selection of bonuses.
Mobile Version Available
There are slightly less than 200 games from BetSoft and Arrow’s Edge. Each category is represented, and each one has a decent selection.
Thus, there are plenty of slot machines, including but not limited to such iconic 3D slots by BetSoft like A Night in Paris and Gold Diggers, and progressive slots like Aztec Treasures, Tycoons, and Diamond Jackpot. There is also progressive All American video poker.
Speaking of video poker, there are single and multi-hand options, including Bonus Deuces, Double Joker, Tens or Better, Five Draw Poker, and roughly five other variations. Players can also bet on Pyramid video poker. Arcades are represented mostly by Keno.
Table games offer a wide selection of card games like baccarat, Pontoon, Oasis and Caribbean poker, as well as several other variations of table poker games. There are plenty of blackjack games, including rare versions like 21 Burn. Fans of roulette will be able to bet on the American, European, and a few other types of this game.
Content is located in one lobby. There is also detailed filtering: 5-Reel 3D Slots, 5-Reel Slots, 3-Reel Slots, High Roller tables, Table Games, Single and Multi-Hand Video Poker, Pyramid Video Poker, Progressive Slots, and Specialty Games.
As for mobile adaptation, owners of portable devices will find two additional filters for Mobile Games and Apple Games.