Best Online Casinos - Belgium
Country latest news
Since Belgium is part of the European Union, the official currency in this country is the euro, which is the most popular currency in the online gambling world. According to our research, more than 78% of online casinos allow transactions using the euro.
There are currently more than 570 online casinos in the KeyToCasino database that accept EUR for deposit and withdrawals, but Belgian players can also open casino accounts in other world currencies, such as USD or GBP. The most popular payment method used by Belgian players is Bancontact/Mister Cash, which is accepted in 50 casinos. Withdrawals usually take four to seven business days, and some casinos may offer alternative withdrawal methods.
- 280% / $2800 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 100% / €500 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 100% / $400 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 300% / $3000 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
- 50% / €300 BonusEstablished in 2020Hover for more infoVisit Casino
All these new online casinos listed above are happy to accept Belgian players, but please be cautious; open the review and check their license first to make sure you can register and play there without violating any laws. We did not include these casinos in our top10 list as they are yet to prove their reliability and earn a good reputation. However, they make good first impressions, and the players like them, so we decided to let you know about them in case you are looking for something new.