Yokozuna Clash slot machine welcomes fans of sumo to one of the most intense reeled tournaments. The game boasts an original design and unique storytelling, introduces a set of charismatic characters, and explores innovative features. Thus, regular free spins turn into a level-based tournament with random extra Wilds and win Multipliers, as well as a chance to score some major bet multipliers. There are also pick-me sessions and Scattered benefits among numerous win expansions. Follow us into a detailed review below for a closer look at the title’s RTP and payouts, and play the demo and real money modes at some of the most reliable casinos. We also provide suggestions regarding similar content, so stick around for details!
Yokozuna Clash Slot Machine Review: Explore More Than 3 Unique Features
Delivered to hundreds of online lobbies on August 22nd, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a regular return to player percentage that reaches 96.3%. The advertised jackpot within one spin is as high as 430,000 coins.
The slot’s developer and provider is Yggdrasil Gaming. This studio is one of our personal favorites due to its never ending mission to deliver the most innovative gaming titles to thousands of fans. The year 2019 was quite a fruitful one for this company, with numerous successful releases out and about, as well as quite a few lucrative partnership deals and initiatives. Among such was a Summer Fiesta Prize pool with up to EUR 60,000 for grabs!
Tip: Be sure to dig into our Game Library for more slot machines dedicated to Japanese sumo art. All reviews come with links to play.
Beat the Monster
The game welcomes you on the sumo ring. Meet some of the most distinguished fighters – Riku, Haru, Daisuke, O’Conner and Yokozuma. It is this final sumo fighter that you are after. A legendary undefeatable personage boasts with super powers, but has an Achilles’ heel. If you are patient enough to discover it, solid rewards are waiting for you. The game has a smooth 3D rendering that gives it a sort of a cinematic look. Aside from reeled action, visualization outside the grid – the round between the two – affects the course of the game and results in some random features.
The story unfolds on five reels, three rows and offers 243 ways to win. Invest as little as 0.10 cents into one spin if you are a low roller, or go for a bid as challenging as 125 credits per a rotation if you are a high roller with an intention to collect more from base game and features.
- The Wild does not pay on its own, but it acts as a substitute and is visible on all reels of the game.
- Free Spins is an unpaid pictogram, and a key to the feature.
- Win up to 12 credits for a five-of-a-kind combination of the bird symbol.
- Rewards for tigers and crocodiles reach 10 and 8 credits, respectively.
- No more than 6 credits will be paid in exchange for a five-of-a-kind combination of a dragon.
- Suits are worth no more than 0.80 cents each.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
If you get two free spins icons on the grid simultaneously, get ready for a round of free spins, as you enter a semi-final of the sumo tournament. In it, Riku and Haru clash. Each is responsible for his personal superpowers.
Thus, it is in Riku’s power to throw between one to three random Wilds onto the grid, while he can do the same in the base game, only in smaller amounts – by delivering up to two Wilds. His opponent Haru, that randomly contributes multipliers between 2x to 3x wins in the base game, can provide even more – between 2x to 4x in the semi final. Both fighters have an estimated power of 2 points.
The task of the semi-final is to pick a fighter and win the round. The way it works is when you score wins from left to right, your character successfully attacks. And vice versa, if payouts are formed from right to left, you get punched. He who is first to lose all seven points of the progress bar, loses.
If you manage to succeed in the first semi-final, it is time to face the second one. Here, the round is between Daisuke, who delivers between one to three random Wilds after the attacks, and O’Connor, who is in charge of win multipliers between 2x to 4x. Attack power of both reaches 3 points.
Whoever stands last, gets to face Yokozuna in the grand final. Defeating him means doubling all the bonus payouts. Also, random multipliers and Wilds will be added to this round.
In addition to free spins, the release also supports a Sumo Clash Feature triggered by a five-of-a-kind combination that then attracts even more matching icons for bigger wins.
Best Casinos to Play Yokozuna Clash Slot Machine at:
If you are ready to carve your name in the hall of fame of sumo, head to some of the most popular online operators to play this game for free or real money.
- ComeOn opened the doors to its online lobby in 2010. The Malta Gaming Authority, as well as the jurisdictions of Sweden and Curacao are among its regulators, and games are complemented with Sportsbook and poker.
- EuroSlots was founded back in 1996, but due to wise management it remains relevant. The platform is powered by Microgaming, and also stars Net Entertainment, Next Generation and several other studios next to Yggdrasil Gaming.
- BetSafe was launched in 2006 and it complies with the MGA regulations. It also has a permit from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. This is a multi-betting platform with welcome and ongoing promotions.
- Betsson started catering to players in 2001 in accordance with the Maltese regulations. Poker and bingo, as well as Sportsbook and games are available to its registered regulars.
More Releases by Yggdrasil Gaming
- Rainbow Ryan is an Irish-themed release with a rock twist added to the classic story. Meet a rock-star Leprechaun that knows how to trigger free spins, Wild Reels, paid Scatters and a pick-me bonus session.
- Valley of the Gods delivers you straight into the land of pharaohs and lets you explore an undiscovered pyramid. This temple is filled with re-spins, win multipliers, extra lives and other highlights.
- Jungle Books is a reeled adaptation of the famous story, and it assembles all the favorite characters. All four of them are in charge of additional powers added to the reels during special sessions.
More sumo for you? We’ve got several other highly successful releases dedicated to this topic from a variety of popular content creators:
- Sumo Spins by Red Tiger Gaming is also focused on the entertaining personalities of the Rikishi. This round of reel spinning comes with the Sumo Showdown bonus and random benefits.
- Hanzos Dojo by Yggdrasil Gaming rolls out a unique top row with bonuses that need to be matched with symbols on the basic reels. Free spins and pick-me sessions are on the menu.
- Wild Sumo by Ganapati is a product of the Japanese company, so its is all about authenticity, as well as about Wild and Scattered payouts, free spins and other highlights.