- Licensing authorityMalta
- Dispute resolver
Targeted Countries No targeted specified
Registration RestrictionsUnited States
BetClic has been providing versatile betting services online since 2005. It is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Apart from a big selection of table games, slots, and live dealer; players can also visit the poker room and sportsbook. Bets are accepted on a variety of events, including tennis, rugby, NBA, horse racing, and soccer.
This website is the BetClic Everest Group’s creation, just as other participants of the network – Monte-Carlo, Imperial, Everest, and Expekt. This company provides gaming and betting services to more than 100 countries. Over 12 million gamblers can be counted among its users.
All services of the desktop version are available in more than ten languages, and there are also plenty of regional subdomains, such as PL and PT for those living in Poland and Portugal, FR for France, HU for Hungary, IT for Italy, and DE Germany. Visitors from UK, Poland, Czech Republic, and the Netherlands are among those visiting the casino most frequently.
Apart from the version for PC, there is a mobile adaptation as well, which is convenient for Android owners. Those preferring iOS devices can choose the app download for iPhones and iPads. Without a login, a number of promotions, including the welcome offer, are not available.
Current Casino Time04:06 (UTC+0)
TitleBetclic (Gibraltar) Limited
Street & Number Suite 7.3.1, Europort, Europort Road
ProcedureComplaints may be resolved by Ecogra
Facebook No Page
This platform is positively rated online. The review from AskGamblers is “Good.” This portal, as well as the POGG Rating, rates the location seven out of ten. Latest Casino Bonuses’ rating is four out of five.
As to the registered members, 33% of them leave satisfied feedback, while the remaining 67% are complaints that are caused mostly by payout problems. Answers to trivial questions are answered at the FAQ section, while other problems can be addressed to 24/7 live support or sent by e-mail. The supervising authority is eCOGRA.
Mobile Version Available
There are more than 300 games here, and all classifications are available. Apart from slots, which usually take up the most of a collection, there are plenty of table play options, blackjack and roulette variations in particular. Among the different roulette types, fans of this cohort will find European and American along with the less standard 2 Wheel Roulette.
Arcades also offer a large selection, including scratch cards, vintage and classic types, and Keno. Fans of video poker, on the other hand, may be slightly disappointed as there are only nine variations of this game. All the favorite and popular types are present however, and among them are Joker Wild, Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, and All American.
Content comes from thirteen software developers, mostly from Microgaming and Net Entertainment. Live dealer is made available by Evolution Gaming. Among the other software providers are Barcrest, iSoftBet, Thunderkick, Williams Interactive, Next Generation Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Playtech, Mazooma, and Quickspin.
Entertainment is sorted between three game lobbies: RNG, Live, and Games. At the first lobby, the following filters have been developed: Slots, where there are such machines as Steam Tower and Spinata Grande by Net Entertainment, Zeus III and Montezuma by Williams Interactive, StarDust and Avalon by Microgaming, Dr Love on Vacation and The Snake Charmer by Next Generation Gaming, and more; table games; and video poker.