Shadow Gods slot machine is an Egyptian slot. It comes from the creative team of RTG, which makes it even more valuable because the company seems to be finally catching up with the European gambling trends in terms of quality regarding reeled content. In addition to the popular topic, the title also supports an abundance of features. The list includes expanding and nudging Wilds, two types of free spins, and a Coin Feature. Keep scrolling down for more about each of these winning mechanisms. Look at our recommendations regarding recommended online lobbies to play at. See the roadmap to bonuses and similar games.
Shadow Gods Slot Machine Review [with Two Types of Free Sing]
This is a non-progressive video slot that was developed and provided by the creative team of RealTime Gaming on May 17th, 2020. The release advertises maximum wins up to 1,000x the stake within one spin. As for its return to player percentage and volatility, traditionally RTG remains silent about these numbers.
We often mentioned RTG as one of the few options to players from remote countries to play legally in internationally-targeted lobbies, and at the same time, left lots of comments about RTG’s games looking outdated when compared to releases from Europe-targeted developers.
Well, we were probably not the only ones complaining. By mid-2019 and within the next few months, the creative team of RealTime Gaming managed to show impressive growth in the quality of its content, delivering some top-notch visuals, as well as the diversity of features. Plus, more and more RTG-powered lobbies are joining the roster of the special membership programs, thus creating more opportunities for players. So, it looks like Renaissance times for RTG.
Tip: RealTime Gaming is a very productive developer, with its portfolio offering over 300 releases to fans around the world. Be sure to check out our collection for a full overview of options.
THE LEGEND COMES ALIVE
Theme-wise, this is a very traditional Egyptian slot machine. Its reels are located amidst the sands of time. The grid demonstrates all the traditional characters, including Horus, Anubis, Cleopatra, snakes, scarabs, and golden masks. There is also a set of cards from Ace to nine added for diversity. The game delivers engaging animation and a typical soundtrack.
There are five reels and three rows to this grid. Fifty non-fixed win lines allow adjusting the stake to any budget. A line can hold a wager between 0.04 to 4 credits, and this makes a spin cost anywhere between 2 to 200 credits.
- Horus and Anubis are the Wild cards. The first one appears on the second reel, and the second one lands on the fourth one. Whenever on the grid, the cards will expand. If viewed partially, the gods will nudge to occupy full reels. The cards will not pay on their own.
- The Mask is the Scatter worth up to 100x the total stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- The coin is the bonus symbol.
- A pictogram that depicts two gods is worth up to 800x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Cleopatra pays up to 500x the line stake.
- Collect up to 200x the line stake for a scarab or a snake.
- Card icons from Ace to nine pay between 100x to 50x the line stake.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
Whenever a set of three or more Scatters lands on the reels, it is time for a set of free spins. There are two options for your choice:
- The Wild Reels Free Spins in the Shadow Gods slot comes as a set of six bonus rotations with the Wild cards being held on the second and fourth reels for the duration of the session. More spins can be retriggered within the round.
- In Treasure Spins, there are six bonus rotations (with more to be retriggered) with the coin symbols held on the fifth reel.
Speaking of the coins, whenever six of these icons land simultaneously on the grid in the base game or in the free spins, they immediately launch a Coin Feature with only coins and blank positions. There are initially three respins, with three more rewarded for each new coin. The session leads to massive cash wins.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY SHADOW GODS SLOT MACHINE AT:
More and more RTG-friendly platforms appear on the market, and here are some of the trending locations to play the Shadow Gods slot at:
- Springbok opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2012. This is a browser-based location with targeting at South Africa. Its newly registered users can claim a welcome match on several initial deposits.
- Spinfinity was launched in 2020. This is a place to bet and win licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao. English is its only language for content and services. Withdrawals are rapid.
- Juicy Vegas was founded in 2019, also as a Curacao-compliant gambling destination. Its services are tailored for players from the United States and Canada, and there are convenient banking methods for these countries.
- PlayCroco exists since 2020. Its services were tailored for players from Australia. There are convenient currencies (including digital cash) and payment methods. Welcome and ongoing promotions apply, too.
- High Country was established not that long ag, and it is already being tested by its members, but we hear that positive feedback is in order. The website is managed by the experienced owner and has low risks of non-payment.
MORE RELEASES BY REALTIME GAMING
- Fortune Frog is a low-to-medium variance game with twenty fixed win lines and advertised win within a spin reaching 150x the total stake. In addition to the free spins, there is also a cascading feature.
- Heavenly Treasures is an instant slot that delivers action across 3,125 ways to win. The list of its features includes bonus rotations, as well as the pick-and-click session. Visit the review for details.
- Rudolph Awakens is a fun and entertaining Christmas slot with thirty fixed win lines. Within a spin, the game advertises to pay 50,000x the stake. There are also Expanding Wilds, symbols hold, and free spins.
For more Egypt-themed reeled adventures, adjust our search filter or look at these three latest arrivals:
- Ankh of Anubis by Play’n GO is a high volatility release with 756 ways to win. The studio delivers some truly quality visuals and supports lots of useful bonuses for this game. Free spins are included in features.
- Egyptian King by iSoftBet delivers action across twenty fixed win lines. This is a spin machine of high volatility. Up to ten free spins are disbursed within the initial session, with more to be retriggered.
Cleopatra’s Diary by Fugaso has no signs of the queen on the reels, but it supports the adventures of the young prince. The release is progressive, and it also has bonus rotations and a pick-me session.