A popular RTG character, Rudolph is back in the studio’s well-known series Rudolph Vs. Santa. This time, the reeled adventures are called Rudolph Awakens slot machine. This game embraces iconic storytelling, cartoonish visuals and a pinch of an action story - all well-mixed and served fresh-out-of-the-studio’s-oven right on time for the holiday season. Follow the characters into this fun adventure and experience free spins that can be retriggered. The title comes with Stacked Wilds in the base game, and Frozen-Until-Melted Wilds in the bonus session. The advertised win, as it normally goes for games from this developer, reaches 50,000x the total stake. Follow us into a detailed publication below to catch up with everything the release has to offer and see our recommendations regarding some of the best online operators to play at. We also list links to more Christmas slots, so don’t miss out on all the juicy details!
Rudolph Awakens Slot Machine Review [Game Pays Up to 50,000x the Line Stake]
Officially launched for demo and real money play on November 24th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot with medium volatility. Traditionally for RTG games, the return to player percentage is unidentified. Advertised maximum win within one spin can reach 50,000x the line stake, which is also a common practice for RTG slots.
Speaking of RealTime Gaming, which is both the developer and provider, in 2019 it has significantly upgraded its production, delivering slots with much better visuals and features, as well as stories. What is more, the frequency of producing new games increased, too, so we are hoping that all visitors of offshore online lobbies get as much diversity in terms of content, as possible.
Tip: There are well over 250 games by RTG in our database, so feel free to explore.
The story focuses on a gang of misfits that the Christmas team is. Meet Santa armed with a gun, as well as a somewhat aggressive elf and faunas. Rudolph himself will be the hostage in an ice cube, and among other symbols available on the reels, there are penguins, as well as card icons from Ace to nine. All visuals are cartoonish, with entertaining animation, sound and music effects.
The grid consists of five reels, three rows and thirty fixed win lines. You can fix between 0.01 cent to 1 credits per a line, with a cost of the spin starting at 0.30 cents and reaching 30 credits. This will most probably attract low and mid rollers, whereas high rollers can explore other content by RealTime Gaming.
- Rudolph in an ice cube is Wild, and it is visible on the second, third and fourth reels in a base game, and on all reels in free spins.
- Santa is the most valuable regular icon worth up to 1,250x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect 700x the line stake for a set of penguins, and up to 500x for the faunus.
- Elves will pay up to 250x for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Card icons will pay the least - between 200x to 100x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
On the second and third reels, Rudolph the Wild card may nudge up or down to appear fully visible. It can do the same in free spins, but on all reels. Rudolph Awakens Feature is ten free spins unlocked by the leading characters appearing on the third reel. In free spins, each Wild will stick until ice melts around Rudolph.
Best Casinos to Play Rudolph Awakens Slot Machine at:
There are lots of websites offering games by RTG, including this release. Look for it in a fun or real cash mode in the following online lobbies:
- Grande Vegas opened the doors to its virtual lobby more than a decade ago. Its services are licensed and regulated by the British Virgin Islands. Targeting is at the United States of America.
- Jackpot Capital was founded back in 2008 in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Cyprus jurisdiction. English is the only language for content and services here. US dollars are the only accepted currency.
- Lucky Red was founded in 2009 as a Curacao-regulated gambling destination. It accepts two currencies and supports welcome bonuses. RTG is the only content provider in the lobby.
- Slotastic! dates to 2009 and has a permit from the British Virgin Islands. It has low non-payment risks and relatively fast withdrawals, as well as a good choice of ongoing promotions.
- Springbok was founded in 2012 and it delivers services in English and Afrikaans. South Africa is the targeted country. South African rand is the only accepted currency for depositing and withdrawals.
More Releases by RealTime Gaming
- Fucanglong is an Asian-themed slot machine with action taking place across 243 ways to win, and an advertised jackpot of 50,000x the line stake. There are also free spins and Stacked Wilds.
- Ritchie Valens: La Bamba is a fun experience with Expanding and Stacked Wilds involved, as well as with a set of bonus rotations and a pick-and-click session among other highlights.
- Kung Fu Rooster delivers action on a dozen of win lines, where there are paid Wilds and a bonus icon, as well as a set of bonus rotations and an extra session.
Be sure to catch up with some other Christmas fun delivered to the online libraries in 2019. Here are some of the most trending releases:
- Santa’s Gift Rush by PG Soft offers some quality visuals combined with an entertaining story and a set of bonuses. The list includes but is not limited to a Stacked Gift Card Rush and a set of bonus rotations.
- Raging Reindeer by iSoftBet advertises payouts up to 40,000x the stake, as well as an assortment of additional winning mechanisms, such as Symbols Hold, free spins and Wild modifications.
- Festive Indulgence by Microgaming delivers traditionally designed Christmas reel spinning spread across nine win lines. There are tripled payouts in free spins.