Rise of Dead Slot Machine (Pays Up to 5,000x the Bet) Review
Delivered to online lobbies of various websites on February 29th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has high volatility and a regular return to player percentage. It reaches 96.25%. As to the advertised payout, the jackpot within one spin can hit up to 500,000 coins.
The slot’s developer and provider is Play’n GO. We can say for certain that this company had one big productive year, with several successful releases hitting the casinos, as well as with quite a few lucrative deals and platform integrations. The great thing about this company’s content is it is always on point, and sets trends for many other slot creators.
Tip: In order to keep up with all of Play’n GO’s new content, follow its official YouTube account for news, trailers and updates.
Back to Egypt for More Adventures…
The story unfolds around three of the greatest Egyptian Pharaohs – Ramses, Tutankhamun, and and while there is clearly a spot missing for at least one of the great empresses, a third character is also male, so we would take a wild guess and name him Akhenaten. All three legendary kings are represented risen from their sarcophagi and freed from bandages, but still looking quite dead and a bit, shall we say, unhappy about the fact that they were woken up from their eternal sleep.
While they’re up, however, we suggest you take full advantage of their knowledge and divine connections. Among other characters on the paytable there are Scarabs, Ankhs, as well as card icons from Ace to ten. Excellent visuals, quality animation and an authentic soundtrack add more colors to this reeled story.
The action unfolds on five reels and three rows that are home to twenty fixed win lines. If you would like to play it safe, you can invest under 1 credit, or 0.20 cents into a spin, to be exact. If you are after big wins, you may explore up to 100 credits per rotation. If all plays well in this risky scenario, you may get up to 5,000x the bet in one roll.
On average, though, you’ll just have to go with the wins from symbol combinations, as well as with benefits from features. At the lowest stake, the following is the value of paytable’s participants.
- The Ankh is a Scatter that does not pay on its own, but it triggers features.
- The Scarab is Wild and it may appear in stacks on certain occasions. If landed on its own, it is worth up to 200x the line stake.
- All three deceased pharaohs will pay the most, delivering 40x, 30x, and 20x for their five-of-a-kind combinations, depending on who is your guest star.
- Payouts for card icons from Ace to ten will vary between 8x to 4x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Free spins are the most desirable bonus of this game. Ten rotations are triggered initially, and between two to ten more can be retriggered an unlimited amount of times for Scatters collected during this session.
During these rolls, Wilds will appear in stacks between six to seven symbols. Pharaohs will expand. And remaining, low paid characters, will land in stacks up to eight symbols.
While you are chasing a bonus, though, there are quite a few perks in the base game, too. Among such is The Gift of Gods feature, which is randomly triggered as the reels rotate. The first, third, and fifth reels become covered in matching symbols, thus unlocking more winning chances. Also, each rotation in the base game picks one of the pictograms to occupy a dozen consecutive spaces on each reel, thus forming Mega Stacks.
Best Casinos to Play Rise of Dead Slot Machine at:
Besides the fact that Play’n GO creates great content, it is also usually available in some of the most reputable online gambling destinations. Here are five out of hundreds hosted by our database:
- Betsson opened the doors to its virtual library in 2001. It is a certified brand licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Not only hundreds of games, but also poker and bingo rooms, as well as a Sportsbook is supported here.
- Vera&John was launched back in 2011, but due to constant refreshment of games and services, it remains relevant. The platform also complies with Maltese regulations, and requires no download.
- BetSafe has more than a decade of experience. Here, a license from MGA is joined by the permit from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. Registered customers are exposed to games, poker and Sportsbook.
- Videoslots is a go-to gaming location for literally thousands of games. These are delivered by over forty major and niche content suppliers. Licensing is from the MGA, UKGC and the jurisdiction of Curacao.
- Leo Vegas is the award-winning location with UKGC and MGA licensing, as well as registrations from the jurisdictions of Sweden and Denmark. Numerous language adaptations and currencies are supported here, and plenty of promotions apply.
More Releases by Play’n GO
- Troll Hunters is an entertaining release packed with features and lots of story twists. Rotate a 5x5 grid to benefit from cascading reels, increasing multipliers, and lots of bonuses, including free spins.
- Tower Quest is inspired by a fantasy genre, and it leads to the enchanted castle. Here, among the reels, such features as bonus rotations, Wild payouts and pick-and-click sessions are hidden.
- Chinese New Year is an old but still trending release with all of the lucky symbols assembled on one grid. As to bonuses, there are paid Wilds, bonus rotations, and a gambling session.
Egypt is a theme that offers limitless possibilities in terms of content selection. So we will just go by the latest releases that were delivered to the shelves of online libraries around the same time as Rise of Dead slot. Here are some of the alternative options:
- Secret of Nefertiti 2 by Booongo gives the spotlight to one of Egypt’s legendary queens, and supplies her with multipliers up to 5x the wins, as well as a set of free spins.
- Pharaoh’s Daughter by Playtech is fairly simple in terms of visuals and a story, but it compensates with features. Among these are Wild and Scattered payouts, free spins and a progressive jackpot.
- Ramses Rising by BF Games is all about cinematic visuals, as well as re-spins and stacked reels. Bet on a broad range of wagers and benefit from the correctly chosen strategy.