Heavenly Treasures slot machine is a gateway to the Asian-themed reality with all the traditional symbols enrolled in reel spinning. There are dragons, lanterns, coins and gems among other pictograms, and all of them are landing on a 5x5 grid. Released in winter, this title adds a pleasant diversity to a series of festive games from other software developers. This Asian adventure comes with a pick-me bonus of four gems and a Magic Lantern meter. In addition to this session, there are also free spins with wins being multiplied up to 5x. Our detailed review contains more on how much you can invest into spins, and how much can potentially be paid back by the bonuses and symbols. We also provide links to recommended online operators and to other Asian-themed spin machines available to visitors of offshore gaming websites. What is more, you will be able to catch up on news from the developer, as well as on new brands to catch it in, so don’t miss out on all the inside scoop!
Heavenly Treasures Slot Machine Review [Wins Exceed 200,000 Coins in a Spin]
Officially released on December 2nd, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has an unidentified volatility and return to player percentage, but the manufacturer does state the advertised maximum payout within one spin very clearly. It reaches 250,000 coins.
Speaking of the manufacturer, it is RealTime Gaming. An offshore gaming-targeted content creator, it played on the safe side for very long, sticking to simple visuals and features, but looks like fair competition in the industry and appearance of new content manufacturers played its part.
We’re pleased to say that over 2019, RTG grew up and progressed immensely, catching up with some of the latest slot developing trends! Its slots are finally looking up to date, and they are not greedy neither on stories and plot twists, nor on features.
Tip: Our database is home to over 1,000 other slot machines inspired by Asian traditions, rituals and culture. There is at least one Asian slot per a portfolio of each of the software developers, so head to our database to explore all the options!
The Four Dragons
This game takes inspiration from Asian culture, and carefully mixes all the traditional symbols on the reels, against a simple black background. There are golden, red, silver and green dragons, as well as coins, flags, and ancient vases. No card icons are there, and even the lowest-paid pictograms are depicting traditional items. Meditative music, as well as animation complement the reel spinning process.
The grid consists of five reels, five rows and 3,125 bet ways. Payouts are formed based on the All Ways Pay mechanism. Cost of the spin starts at 0.20 cents and reaches 100 credits.
- Lantern is a special symbol. It does not pay on its own, but it is being accumulated for the greater good.
- Golden dragon is the most valuable regular pictogram worth up to 200x the line stake for its maximum combination on the win line.
- Value of the silver dragon reaches 100x the line stake.
- Up to 50x the line stake will be paid for either red or green dragons.
- Bowl of gold, as well as flags will bestow as much as 10x the line stake.
- Coins and amulets are worth 5x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Red lanterns will be your symbol of luck throughout the game. Up to twenty-five can randomly appear stacked on every spin in both the base game and free spins, and they will be accumulated. Depending on what you get, here are the rewards:
- Between fifteen to twenty-five lanterns in a spin will result in special coin wins.
- Accumulating 300 lanterns in the meter will lead to the Heaven Gems pick-me bonus, where you will be presented with four sparkling gems encrusted into the night sky. Pick one for cash wins.
- Getting up to 600 lanterns in an accumulator will lead to ten Lantern Multiplier Free Spins, where only lantern symbols and blanks are participating.
Best Casinos to Play Heavenly Treasures Slot Machine at:
With RTG’s content, it might be tricky getting the right online operator because offshore gaming is more susceptible to fraudulent owners. However, we’ve got quite a few gaming locations where players leave positive feedback, quality of services is great, and gaming environment is safe. Here they are:
- Slotastic! Casino was launched back in 2009, and it was licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of the British Virgin Islands. English is the only language for content and services here, and US dollars is the only accepted currency.
- Desert Nights opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2010. It is licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao and offers content in English and French languages. The platform targets low rollers.
- Diamond Reels is powered solely by RTG and complies with Curacao regulations. It is highly rated by the gaming portals, and supports welcome and ongoing bonuses, as well as cashback.
- Intertops is one of the oldest gambling destinations in our database, and one of the most reputable, too. Launched in 1996, it is regulated by the jurisdiction of Kahnawake, and its registered members can explore poker, Sportsbook and games by RTG.
- High Noon has more than a decade of experience and a Curacao permit. Euros and British pounds are among its accepted currencies. Withdrawals are limited to EUR 20,000 per month, which is still quite a big limit if you are a low roller.
More Releases by RealTime Gaming
- Fat Cat Cafe was released a few weeks prior to the reviewed game, and it supports a fun and simple theme, as well as an assortment of bonuses: Wild benefits, bonus rotations and a pick-me session.
- Storm Lords is a fantasy release that unfolds action across fifty fixed win lines. The game boasts with good visuals and winning mechanisms, including Treasure Coin respins and two types of free spins.
- Halloween Treasures is a progressive release with great design and an entertaining reeled adventure perfect for the festive night. Explore the game’s free spins and a progressive jackpot.
If you are looking for more content available for the offshore lobbies, here are some of the latest releases for international traffic:
- Popping Pinatas by Rival is a colorful Mexican-themed adventure that unfolds across fifty fixed win lines. This entertaining release comes with a pick-me session and a set of bonus rotations.
- Big Heads by Slotlands explores the celebrity’s theme. This is a game that offers action across fifteen fixed win lines and delivers free spins with a fun bonus twist to them among other features. Advertised wins reach 2,500x the total stake in a spin.
- Wolf Street by Saucify is inspired by the bankers from the Wall Street and is all about the cash and riches. As to bonuses, there are free spins and the Rich Pickings special session.