Pharaohs Daughter Slot Machine: Learn How to Pocket the Grand and Four Fixed Jackpots in This Unique Game
Released on the 16th of July 2019, Pharaohs Daughter is a jackpot video slot created by Playtech. Established in 2000, Playtech has since earned a reputation as being a major player amongst software providers specializing in gaming systems. Not only does the company excel in the development of casino software, it also is heavily involved in the production and development of poker, bingo, skill based and kiosk type gaming system.
Playtech is a big player in online casino software development industry and has been approved by the Alderney Gaming Commission. It has been in the London Stock Exchange for over ten years and has gained noteworthy credibility from both online players and the casino gaming industry as a whole. This is due to the firm’s outstanding security features, software performance, and overall game selection.
The key acquisitions in recent years include Aristocrat Leisure Limited, YoYo Games, Plus500 as well as the Swedish online game developer Quickspin and rival operator Best Gaming Technology (BGT). All these elements have enabled Playtech to firmly establish its place as the world’s largest publicly traded online gambling software supplier.
It makes sense that the sons and daughters of the most powerful people in ancient Egypt had exciting lives. Playtech’s take on this classic theme is very easy on the senses. The reels are set against a desert backdrop filled with pyramids and palm trees. The design here is bright, colorful and very nicely done.
Pharaoh’s Daughter has decent graphics and animations – with an enchanting soundtrack, symbols include A, K, Q, J and 10 royals as well as ankh crosses, Anubis heads, eyes of Ra and scarab beetles.
Pharaoh’s Daughter has five reels and fifty paylines. With an ancient Egyptian theme, you can spin away from 0.25 to 500.00 per spin across desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Starting from the left outside reel, winning combinations can only form from left to right and the symbols must be consecutive. Wins are multiplied by the bet and in the event, several winning combinations are landed on any one payline, only the highest combination is paid. Winnings are added up when more than one active payline shows a winning combination.
A menu offers you sound options, paytable information, detailed game info, and hand history. The overall theoretical Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is at 96.5%.
- Helping to create the winners is the Egyptian Queen who is Wild. She can land on reels two, three, four, and five in the base game and substitute for the Scatter and bonus symbols. She appears on all reels in the Bonus Game.
- The Scatter is represented by an image of three Pyramids. If you collect five of them, you will be awarded 50 times your total bet. In case you manage to draw four or three such pictograms on the reels, you will pocket 10x and 1 time your bet. Also, if three Pyramids Scatters appear simultaneously on the reels, they will trigger a Bonus Spins Round.
- There’s also a Sun symbol that can appear on all five reels – each one can give you one, two, three, four, five, ten, fifteen, and fifty times your stake.
Playtech developed the following icons to further enhance ce the theme of Pharaohs Daughter. Therefore, you will see:
- A Scarab is the highest paying icon. You can pick up to 75 times your wager for five of them. In order to get 25x and 5 times your bet, four and three identical icons must appear on the reels.
- The Eye of Ra pictogram is worth up to 50x for five matching pictograms. You will get 15x and 3x your stake for four and three of such icons respectively.
- An Ankh Cross and Bast Goddess will award you 50x your wager for collecting five of them. While a quartet of matching images will bring you 10x whereas a trio - only 3x your bet.
- Playtech included five card-rank symbols for the low-tier pays in this game. If five Ace or King images land anywhere on the screen, you will be awarded the maximum of 40x your wager. A quartet of matching images will bring you 10 whereas a trio - only 3x your stake. Five Queens, Jacks and Tens are worth 25x your bet. You can scoop 5x your stake for four Queens, Jacks and Tens. The lowest payout is given for three matching playing card images, which is just 3x your wager.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Pharaoh’s Daughter comes with a Bonus Spins feature. Land three of more Pyramid Scatters to trigger eight bonus rounds. On each free spin, a wandering reel filled with wilds or bonus symbols will shift across the reels. The Wild can hit on all five reels during this round. Retriggers are possible too if you land three or more Scatters on the same Bonus spin. You will be awarded with another eight bonus turns.
The main attraction in Pharaohs Daughter is the Fire Blaze Respin feature. This second bonus level is activated by landing six to fifteen of the Sun symbol in the base game or during Bonus Spins. Each Sun character has a cash prize or a Jackpot Star. You will then get three respins – any triggering Suns stay in position too. If more new Suns appear in the respins, they too are held and the number of respins resets to three.
The Jackpot Star prizes can give you the Mini, Minor or Majorjackpots which are worth 20, 100 or 500x your stake respectively. If you fill all symbol positions with Suns, you will win the Grand Jackpot which is worth 2,000x your total stake.
Where You Can Find Pharaohs Daughter Slot Machine?
Our database shows that the release can be played at Paddy Power. Founded in Dublin in 1988, the company came into being when three Irish bookmakers merged. By 2010 it had a total of 356 shops. Today, Paddy Power is one of the most-recognized and popular names when it comes to gambling in the UK – with licensed betting shops as well as a powerful online presence. It offers online casino, poker, table games, bingo and sportsbook. It is licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Also, it has been licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission as well as the Malta Gaming Authority since 2013.
More Games by Playtech
- Tropic Reels is a ticket to the sunny places, where you will discover Pineapples, exotic Plants, colorful Toads, Oranges, patterned Parrots and a Tiger. By the way, the last symbol acts as the Wild and substitutes for all other, except the scattered Pineapple. Moreover, having landed three Tigers you will hit up to 2,500x the stake.
- Golden Tour takes place during a golf tournament, which is already a rather original premise on the current market. Rest assured that there are plenty of winning possibilities in this game, regardless of your degree of familiarity with the sport. The golden ball symbol is a Wild card, which helps create winning combinations worth up to 2,000 coins. The game also has three different Scatters. Find three of the same kind anywhere on the screen to trigger a Bonus Game. Choose your club and aim carefully and hit the ball, as your cash reward depends on it. You will also obtain a win multiplier depending on the number of Scatters you have found in the first place.
- Halloween Fortune comes with a superb bonus feature – the Witches' Brew Bonus can reward you initially with up to twenty bonus spins and a 10x multiplier to go with it.
If you are one of the legion of fans of the ancient Egyptian theme, then you should like the list we prepared for you below.
- Ancient Egypt Classic by Pragmatic Play is a trip to the land of the Pharaohs has been created by Pragmatic Play. It is a basic five reel, ten payline slot that comes with a bonus round that awards unlimited bonus spins with a special expanding symbol.
- Almighty Ramses II by Euro Games Technology gives you a chance to win the 200,000 jackpot per one gambling session! It is quite a good reward for the short game. There is also the Multiplier available. It is turning on automatically after every lucky spin of reels. Only the spin that brought you a win can be considered being the lucky one. So, after every lucky spin of reels, you will get a chance to play a kind of card game. There is a choice between red and black cards. If you choose the right card, your cash will be doubled instantly!
- Coins of Egypt by Net Entertainment comes with five reels and twenty paylines that takes you on a journey to mysterious ancient Egypt. It contains a Pharaoh Coins Win feature where you get cash prizes of up to 15x your stake for each coin. It’s all about the Bonus Spins feature where you get unlimited bonus spins as you collect coins to fill chests to win even more cash prizes.