Ancient Fortunes: Zeus Slot Machine Guide to Winning Possibilities
Released in spring of 2019, this is a non-progressive video slot. It is HTML-5 based and thus compatible with on-the go gaming mode on numerous devices.
The slot’s developer and provider is Triple Edge Studios – a relatively new name on the software developing horizon. It is one of Microgaming’s latest projects, and an exclusive supplier to the i-tech giant’s portfolio. We’ve already reviewed several of this label’s slots at can assure you that they are well worth a try.
Tip: Head to TES’s online portfolio to play this slot in a demo mode and to get a feeling of what its features are capable of.
The Legend Unfolds…
In this game, Zeus is accompanied by some high-profile divine creatures. As you ascend to the top of Olympus, you will get acquainted with the god of vine and feats, Dionysus, god of seas and oceans Poseidon, god of trade Hermes and god of war Ares. Joining this all-male company is also a set of traditional features such as lightning bolts. Expect some epic music, as well as sound and visual effects to create mythical authenticity during reel spinning.
The grid consists of five reels, three rows and ten fixed win lines. Each spin can cost you anywhere from 0.10 cents if you are a low-roller, to 70 credits if you are a high-roller. Depending on the gaming mode, you can count on the wins both ways. Zeus is Wild, and the paytable is also home to another special symbol – the Scatter.
While gods are definitely among the high-paid characters, among low-value symbols are snakes, panthers, vultures, and other complementary personages.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
For starters, gods are very benevolent to everyone who joins them at this reeled Olympus. Therefore, every successful rotation launches Rolling Reels – a winning streak, in which participants of successful combinations are replaced for free with new pictograms, and more wins can occur. This action is also complemented with progressive multipliers that may reach up to 21x the line stake.
From three to five Lightning Bolt Scatters unlock from ten to twenty free spins, and more can be retriggered within the session. Multipliers here may also reach 21x the line stake, and wins both ways apply during both free spins and the rolling reels.
Best Casinos to Play Ancient Fortunes: Zeus Slot Machine At:
Content from Triple Edge Studios is available in several reputable operators reviewed by our team. So, here are some of many options you can explore:
- Casumo opened the doors to its online lobby back in 2012, and since then established a good reputation. It has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- 32Red was launched back in 2002. UKGC, as well as the jurisdictions of Gibraltar and Sweden are among its licensors. Not only games, but also Sportsbook and Bingo, as well as the poker room is available to the registered regulars.
- Lucky Emperor has almost two decades of experience and a license from the jurisdiction of Kahnawake. English is the only language for content and services here. Four currencies are accepted for financial transactions.
- Royal Vegas exists since 2001. It is compliant with Maltese regulations, and has more than ten language adaptations. Risks of non-payment here do not exceed 9%, and numerous promotions are available to the clientele.
More Releases by Triple Edge Studios
- Action Ops: Snow and Sable clashes two eternal rivals and delivers free spins, Wild and Scattered payouts, and many other reel spinning benefits.
- Lara Croft Temples and Tombs delivers another legendary story about a fictional character, and combines it with a set of adventurous bonuses.
- Wicked Tales: Dark Red adds an innovative touch to the good old story, and also tells it across a 33444 grid. Massive tiles and bonus rotations are among its possibilities.
Here are several other mythology-based slots to try:
Olympus Thunder by Next Generation Gaming