Lara Croft Temples and Tombs Slot Machine Information
This is one of the games developed by Triple Edge Studios exclusively for Microgaming, and the i-tech giant will be its official provider. This is not the first experience where Microgaming delegates content development to a third party and acts as the major producer and distributor. Looks like we’ll be seeing even more of such co-productions in the future.
The story is based on Lara Croft – a famous character from the 90’s video games, which later evolved into a highly successful franchise. There are already more than eight editions of the official game, as well as at least three movie blockbusters. Microgaming owns the exclusive rights to adapting adventures of the daring archaeologist to the reels, as it already did in Tomb Raider I and Tomb Rider Secret of the Sword.
Best Casinos to Play Lara Croft Temples and Tombs Slot Machine At:
Once released, this game will be available in more than 100 online operators, which distribute content by Microgaming. Here are some of the most highly rated locations:
- 32Red is the award-winning website powered solely by Microgaming. It supports instant and downloadable, as well as browser-based mobile play and has licensing from the jurisdictions of Sweden and Gibraltar, as well as the UKGC.
- Casumo complies with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and has more than six years of experience online. There are well over 500 games in its library.
- Lucky Emperor is an experienced gambling designation that’s been around for over fifteen years. It is regulated by the jurisdiction of Kahnawake, and its content is available only in English.
- Royal Vegas was launched in 2001. It has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority, and its services and games are powered by Microgaming. There are welcome and ongoing promotions for registered customers.
- Casino Adrenaline has been in operation since 2014. It complies with the Curacao regulations, and has its content available in English and German. Seven currencies are available to its clientele.
More Releases by Microgaming:
- Forbidden Throne is a fantasy release that tells a story of a confrontation of the two forces. Look for solid coin wins, free spins and Expanding Locked Wilds.
- Fortune Girl is an Asia-themed modern game with bonus rotations that deliver multiplier trails. The overall reward may reach up to 1 800,000 coins.
- Candy Dreams supports sweet wins via an unusual layout, a dozen bonus rotations, and 720 ways to win.
Here are several other character-centered games that are combined with diverse bonuses:
- Lagertha by Fugaso explores a popular Scandinavian myth about the fearless warrior queen on a mission to rescue her husband. This release comes with bonus rotations and Wild multipliers.
- Caesar’s Triumph by Makitone Gaming centers a story around a true historic character, the great emperor and his return to Rome with victory. Up to twenty bonus rotations top the story.
Cinderella by Red Tiger Gaming explores a reeled reality of the fairytale, and advertises up to 800x the total stake worth of wins, as well as Clock Strike, Fairy Magic, Slipper Trail and Carriage Spin bonuses.