The announcement that BetSoft’s team is working on a Wolf Moon Rising slot machine hit the industry in the summer of 2019. Prior to breaking the news about the upcoming release, BetSoft celebrated a successful completion of quite a fruitful spring season, with players warmly welcoming spin machines like Fruit Bat Crazy and Spinfinity Man. The company also collected yet another award for excellence as a quality software contributor, so it had a lot of enthusiasm and inspiration to put into this wildly entertaining game. Wolf Moon Rising delivers everything we like so much about reel spinning, including outstanding visuals and a set of useful features. Among such are payouts accumulated both ways, as well as Expanding Wilds, free spins and several other benefits. Follow us into a detailed review below and see what this release has to offer. We also provide links to demo and recommended casinos, as well as complement the publication with links to content on the similar topic. Don’t miss out on all the juicy inside scoop!
Wolf Moon Rising Slot Machine Review [Follow the Call of the Wild and Discover Numerous Bonuses]
Inspired by the Indian summer, the creative team of BetSoft tuned into the beginning of the fall of 2019 by rolling out this non-progressive themed slot. It was officially introduced to players on August 27th, 2019. The game supports unidentified volatility, but its return to player percentage is available, and it is 96.53%. According to the test spins, within a single roll, the jackpot of the slot may reach up to 20,196 coins.
BetSoft is not only the developer of all its content it is also the provider. Despite growing competition in the industry, this label remains on top of all the charts. This success depends on the tight schedule, but also on the high quality of all the releases that BetSoft rolls out.
In addition to expanding its portfolio, the studio is also looking for ways to reach out to new markets and audiences. Just a couple of weeks after the Wolf Moon Rising slot reached online lobbies, BetSoft debuted on the Belgian market, at Circus.be. It also signed a strategic partnership with BetHard.
When commenting on the deal, Francesca Raniolo, Sales executive at BetSoft said the following: “We are thrilled to be joining forces with Bethard to take gaming to the next level. As seasoned gamers, the Bethard team knows what it takes to deliver a state-of-the-art casino experience, and as a key content partner to many of the biggest online casinos in Europe, we have the products, the platform, and the experience to support their ambitions.”
Tip: Don’t miss out on more than 200 other stunning slots from BetSoft. Head into our database for reviews, gaming recommendations, and possible promotions.
THE STORY OF THE WOLF MOON RISING
For this reeled adventure, the creative team heads to North America and straight up into the areas where the Native Americans live. For the Wolf Moon Rising slot, BetSoft combines all the mysterious powers of nature and all the representatives of the wild habitat into a stunning visual journey.
The paytable is home to wolves howling at the moon, wolves enraged, feather totems, eagles, bulls, and lions. To balance out this diversity, there is also a cluster of card icons from Ace to nine. All action is complemented with great animation and authentic music that holds a fair share of emotional suspense in it. Altogether, this is a highly recommended reeled adventure.
While visually, BetSafe always likes to experiment, it also tends to play it safe when it comes to the reel configuration. For the Wolf Moon Rising slot, there are five reels, three rows, and twenty-five fixed win lines. What is more, the release is purely a low roller one because the cost of the spin will be anywhere between 0.25 cents to 5 credits.
- The first Wild card of the game is the elemental Wild. It pays up to 2,500x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination, and acts as a substitute.
- The second Wild of the game is a mixed card of the Wolf howling at the moon. One half of the card is surrounded by the mystical moonlight, while the other half is in flames. This card pays instantly once it is on the reels. The feature is called the Fortune Under the Full Moon, and depending on the total stake, the value of the instant payout for a single icon starts at 0.25 cents.
- The feather talisman is the bonus card. On its own, it will pay up to 25x the total stake. It will also unlock the feature.
- Win up to 75x the line stake for the wolf standing in the moonlight.
- The card of a wolf in the fire ring is worth up to 75x the line stake, too.
- Collect up to 4x the line stake for a five-of-a-kind combination of the eagle.
- Lions and bulls will pay up to 2.50x the line stake.
- The lowest payouts come from card icons from Ace to nine. These vary between 1.25x to 1x the line stake.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
In addition to instant Wild payouts, Scattered value, and substitute wins, the game may also go into the bonus rotations mode. A dozen of free spins will be launched by a set of feather totems. In this session, payouts will be provided both ways. Also, all wins will be doubled. More rolls can be retriggered within the round.
Also, there is always a chance to score twice the initial win in the base game. For this purpose, BetSoft includes the gambling session into the Wolf Moon Rising slot. Bet on heads or tails and hope to be correct.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY THE WOLF MOON RISING SLOT MACHINE AT:
If you feel like the spirits appeal to you from the reels of the Wolf Moon Rising slot machine, we have got you covered in terms of some of the best online lobbies to play the slot:
- For multiple betting offers, check out the selection of content over at SportsBetting. This website operates since the early 2010s in accordance with the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction of Panama.
- YouWin has more than a decade of experience and a strong duo of licenses. Here, Curacao regulations meet the Malta Gaming Authority. Registered clientele can pick among slots, Sportsbook bets, and poker room tournaments.
- Gossip Slots exists since 2013. This is an instant and mobile-friendly online lobby with strong targeting at the United States. Its welcome deal is a 100% cash match that must be rolled over 40xBD.
- 7 Reels opened the doors to its virtual lobby back in 2010. It is compliant with the certification of Costa Rica, and if not for its years of experience and lots of positive reviews online, we would have urged to be cautious. But so far so good.
- Adrenaline has been on the virtual gambling market for more than six years. Its content is adapted to English and German. The risk of non-payment is non-existent. The welcome deal covers three initial deposits.
- Riviera Play supports Italian among its other languages. Certified by Curacao, it has been around for more than five years. The wagering requirements of the promotions start at 35xB in this gambling location.
MORE RELEASES BY BETSOFT
- Max Quest is the game that many called a breakthrough in the world of reel-spinning. The creative team has been working on this highly technological Egypt-themed slot for more than a year, and it is a game not to miss out on!
- Yak, Yeti, and Roll is a fun winter release perfect for Christmas time. In the best traditions of BetSoft, there is a plethora of winning features, including the gambling round, free spins, and the special Rolls feature.
- Carnival Forever delivers colorful and festive action across ten fixed win lines. This is a game that immediately attracts attention, and it manages to hold it due to lots of additional winning mechanisms.
Many other games in our database allow not only spinning of the reels but also hoping to score more in the double-up round. Here are some of the most popular releases to consider for these purposes:
- Cash Vandal by Play’n Go is a reeled session with ten fixed win lines in the game. Visually, this is an urban slot with the free spins, the special City Feature, and unique golden cans on specific reels that contribute to higher payouts.
- Foxin Twins by Next Generation Gaming advertises from 20x the stake to more in wins per spin. This is a sequel to the company’s highly popular fox-themed adventure, and its list of bonuses includes multipliers, free spins, and a Little Wilder feature.
The Greatest Train Robbery by Red Tiger Gaming is an adventure of medium variance. This is a game based on a narrative. It combines respins with free spins. Visit the review for more about its advertised payouts.