TNT Tumble Slot Machine Review [with Level-Based Play]
It’s been just about a couple of weeks since the launch of the Mega Masks slot, but Relax gaming knows the drill for the modern iGaming industry - those releases need to be rolled out quickly or a label can be lost in the crowded and competing segment of iSlots.
Therefore, on April 1st, 2020 the company introduced its new piece of portfolio - a non-progressive video slot TNT Tumble. It has medium-to-high volatility, and a return to player percentage amounting to 96.11%. Maximum advertised win within one spin reaches 12,278x the total stake.
On top of increasing its collection of games, the studio, which is both the developer and provider, continues to invest into its partnerships, and an inked deal with Games Inc is among some of the recent agreements . All these steps are a part of the company’s ambitious growth plan for 2020.
Tip: In our database, you will be able to spot well over twenty other releases by Relax Gaming, all complemented with reviews and links to recommended online lobbies.
The reels of this game are set somewhere in the Alps, in a secluded area where only a few know there is a lucrative shaft filled with rubies, sapphires, emeralds, as well as with blue, purple and yellow crystals, silver and golden nuggets. Cartoonish animation and upbeat music accompanies the reel drilling action, ensuring an engaging experience.
There are five reels and seven rows to the grid, with the upper three being active always, and the bottom four being stones that need to be removed for more winning lines to be releases. There are no particular bet lines, and instead, action comes from clusters of three or more matching symbols landing on adjacent vertical or horizontal positions.
The cost of the spin starts at 0.10 cents, and reaches 100 credits, leaving enough room for both low and high rollers to pick a suitable betting strategy.
- The drill is Wild. It acts as a substitute, engages in a mini-feature, and pays up to 50x the line stake for its seven-of-a-kind cluster.
- TNT is a non-paid special exploding pictogram.
- Purple and blue crystals appear only in the bonus round. They will deliver extra spins and multipliers but will not pay on their own.
- Ruby is the most valuable regular symbol worth up to 15x the line stake for its seven-of-a-kind cluster.
- Emeralds, yellow gems and sapphires are among symbols of medium value.
- Silver and gold nuggets will pay the least.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
This is a game based on cascading reels, which means that one winning combination may trigger a chain of successful respins. While usually this mechanism is complemented with increasing Wilds, here the bottom reels may be unblocked, instead. For this, any of the winning combinations must be close to the rocky row by at least one symbol.
If a Wild lands in a stack of at least two drills, those drills will move down one position per a respin, crushing symbols row by row, and even triggering TNT on their way down.
In the base round, as soon as the winning streak stops, all four rows of rock return to their original places.
Once you’ve cleared the entire grid in the base game, the elevator will take you from the top of the mind into its belly, stuffed with crystals. It is time for free spins! You may pick among the following three variations:
- A set of very high volatility free spins with up to 3x the wins added as a bonus.
- A session of high volatility bonus rows with additional free spins (up to ten) and multipliers (up to 3x) available on the grid.
- A medium-variance session with up to ten extra spins.
In this round, all destroyed rock rows remain unblocked, and the game has a level-based play. The elevator will keep going further and further down, to more crystals, wins and TNT explosions.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY TNT TUMBLE SLOT MACHINE AT:
Based on the feedback from the players, this is one of the must-try spring releases, and many find its assortment of features quite lucrative. To test this game for free, or to play it for real money, head to the following online gaming lobbies:
- Maria is an established brand with more than a decade of experience and with licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and the jurisdiction of Sweden.
- Unibet runs services since 1997 as a platform compliant with MGA, UKGC and the governments of Belgium and Sweden. In addition to hundreds of slots, it also offers Sportsbook, poker and bingo services.
- Videoslots is a multi-game lobby famous in many countries, as well as compliant with many jurisdictions, including MGA, UKGC, Italy, Denmark, and Sweden. There are over 3,000 games in its lobby.
- Cashmio has more than four years of experience and MGA and UKGC permits. There are six language adaptations to it, and five currencies. Monthly and single withdrawals are unlimited.
- Simple is a Maltese-compliant gambling destination with the language adaptations to English, Finnish, and German. Canadian dollars and Euros are among its accepted currencies. Welcome deals are available, too.
MORE RELEASES BY RELAX GAMING
- Van Gogh is a collaboration with STHLM Gaming, and this is a colorful and entertaining release with an assortment of rare winning bonuses. The list includes a Color Splash Collects feature, free spins and Brush Stroke Wilds.
- Ignite the Night is a medium-to-high variance game fully produced by Relax Gaming. On its ten fixed win lines, there are bonus rotations and win multipliers up to 50x the overall stake.
- Wildchemy is a medium-variance game with an entertaining story and great design. Exploding Scatters, free spins and transforming Wilds are among many of the game’s bonus highlights.
Plenty of other games in our database of over 10,000 releases have a cascading mechanism, and here are some of the latest arrivals to the collection:
- Ice and Fire by Yggdrasil Gaming is a high-variance release based on a fantasy saga. The title uses two sets of reels and Mirror Wilds, as well as the tumbling mechanism and increasing multipliers among its benefits.
- Brazil Bomba is a high-volatility game with potential wins reaching 8,975x the total stake. Also produced by Yggdrasil Gaming, it has all the studio’s signature features, including quality design and a plethora of winning mechanisms.
- Esqueleto Explosivo 2 by Thunderkick is a sequel to the studio’s first edition of the story inspired by the Mexican tradition. A maximum advertised win within one spin can reach 5,000x the stake, and there are also Mucho Multipliers.