Official release date of this non-progressive video slot is December 6th, 2019. The game has an undisclosed volatility and a maximum win within one spin, but it does support a refreshingly high return to player percentage. It reaches 97.13%.
The title is a result of co-production between BB Games and Kalamba Games. Both studios are considered newbies in the industry, and both are rapidly developing and exploring innovative visual and feature technologies for an even better player experience. Kalamba games is also currently working on expanding to new online lobbies .
Tip: If you are new to the studio, then head to our database for more than fifteen other releases from Kalamba, all combined with our detailed reviews and roadmaps to casinos.
DIG FOR GOLD
In terms of a theme, the game is not exactly a revolution. After reviewing more than ten slots per day, and that going day by day, we discovered that Wild West, Egypt, and Scandinavia are among three absolute theme leaders. We also saw a pattern - such games are not usually changing much in terms of characters, setting and an overall atmosphere, but it’s not like the players want any drastic changes.
So, there you have it - a traditional slot with miners, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds and card icons from Ace to ten, all 2D-rendered and fairly simple in terms of visuals, sound, and music design.
The grid is unusual, as there are 224466 reels with sixty fixed win lines. The release allows for low and high rollers to explore all the options, as a spin can cost anywhere between 0.60 cents to 600 credits. With that RTP, an option to raise the stake in order to win more in a spin is quite tempting. On the other hand, this is still a game of chance.
- The Wild card, which is a plain symbol with a W on it, will pay up to 10x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination, and it will also act as a substitute.
- The miner is the Scattered symbol that will not only unlock the feature, but it will also pay up to 3.60x the stake.
- Diamonds and sapphires are two of the most valuable symbols worth up to 0.60x the line stake.
- Win up to 0.40x the line stake for either rubies or emeralds.
- Card icons from Ace to ten will pay no more than 0.15x the line stake.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
The most interesting feature of this game is the mission, of which there are four. Reach bronze status for 50x the stake, silver status for 100x, gold status for 400x the stake, and platinum for 1,000x the stake. The way it works is you pick the difficulty (obviously, the bigger the reward, the more complex the mission), and complete a certain number of rolls to accumulate higher Wild multipliers, as well as to unlock those bonus rewards.
This release relies heavily on the Wild Columns. At least one will be randomly placed on a reel in the base game, and up to three are available in bonus rotations. These come with multipliers of anywhere between 1x to 5x.
Eight free spins are unlocked by a set of Scatters. In them, the bonus icon is accumulated in order to increase Wild Reels and multipliers. You can count on up to three Wild Columns and two additional free spins per each accumulation.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY WILD MINE SLOT MACHINE AT:
More than nine websites in our database have this game in a free or a real money mode, so be sure to check out all the options:
- SunnyPlayer was launched in 2017 as a platform licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the government of Curacao. Germany is the targeted country, and German is the only language.
- Frank & Fred exists for more than two years and complies with Maltese regulations. It is an instant and mobile-friendly lobby with a plethora of welcome and ongoing promotions, and with fast withdrawals.
- Diamond7 dates to 2015 as a platform with licensing from MGA and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. There are six currencies to operate in. The risks of non-payment are low.
- NorgesSpil dates to 2011 and has licensing from MGA and Curacao. Targeting is at Scandinavia. In addition to hundreds of games, its registered members can bet on Sportsbook and lottery.
- Live Lounge is an MGA-compliant gambling destination with more than four years of experience. In its instant lobby, Kalamba Games neighbors with more than seven other software manufacturers.
MORE RELEASES BY KALAMBA GAMES
- Caribbean Anne is a progressive and pirate-themed release with a charismatic leading heroine and a plethora of winning features, including Sticky Wilds and level-based play. Variance is high, and visuals are of high quality.
- Atlantis Thunder is another progressive game with numerous bonuses added to a jackpot. Action takes place on 3,600 win lines. There is a hyper bonus and a chance to buy free spins, as well as paid Wilds.
- Desert Gem is a high-volatility release with a unique golden twist to it that changes regular symbols into the golden ones. Level-based play and bonus rotations are among its valuable winning highlights.
Keep digging for more gold on the reels of other lucrative mines. Here are some of the releases joining our library around the same time that Wild Mine by Kalamba did:
- TNT Tumble by Relax Gaming advertises wins up to 12,278x the total stake, as well as an unusual layout with unique Stacking Drilling Wilds, free spins and level-based play. Click the link for more details.
- Gem Miner by ReelNRG is a simple release in terms of visuals, and it also embraces simple rules and winning mechanisms. Among those, there are cluster wins and a series of respins.
- Aus dem Tal by Endorphina shifts the focus from the Wild West and into the mountains of Scandinavia, where gnomes are digging for their gold and gems. Free spins and a gambling round are among the highlights.