Spring Tails slot machine by BetSoft was among the first to launch the gaming season 2020. After introducing its first few releases in winter of 2019, the creative team of BetSoft headed to ICE Totally Gaming in London to present its portfolio, as well as to reveal plans for the months to come. Be sure to scroll down to our detailed review of the game to discover its winning potential and features, the amount that each of the symbols pays, and the value of each spin, as well as the advertised jackpots and recommended casinos to play at for free or for real money. We’ll also get you up to speed with some of the latest news by BetSoft and the industry. What is more, at the bottom section of the publication, a list of games somewhat similar to the reviewed one waits for you, so don’t miss out on all the inside scoop!
Spring Tails Slot Machine Review [Over 1.5M Worth of Wins in a Spin]
Launched to online gaming lobbies in winter of 2020, right on the verge of the Chinese New Year, this is a non-progressive video slot. It has medium volatility and a return to player percentage that amounts to 95.84%. The maximum win within one spin may exceed 1.5M coins within one rotation.
The slot’s developer and provider is BetSoft Gaming, one of the absolute i-tech leaders and giants, with an impressive portfolio of instant classic and video slots of non-progressive and progressive configurations. Beginning of the year 2020 turned out to be very fruitful on events for the label, with several releases including this one successfully delivered to the community, as well as the studio’s successful participation at ICE Totally Gaming in London.
Tip: First sneak peek of the game was released to the studio’s LinkedIn feed, and we recommend you follow it for exclusive updates on all upcoming games, too.
The Village Tale
The reels are set in one of the secluded Chinese villages, and are filled with all sorts of goods - ancient coins, bags of rice, golden keys, peanuts, slices of cheese, pearls and gems. Looking over all this riches is the Lucky Rat - the symbol of the year 2020. Rest assured that in terms of animation, sound and music effects, the game is performed in accordance to the highest standards.
There are five reels, three rows and five fixed win lines. The cost of the spin starts at 0.05 cents, and reaches 5 credits, which makes this game of particular interest to the low rollers. If you prefer to wager at higher stakes, you will most probably be interested in some other titles by BetSoft.
- Lucky Rat is Wild, and this symbol makes an appearance on the second, third and fourth reels. The symbol does not pay on its own, but it bestows multipliers.
- Golden Key is the Scatter that is also visible only on the second, third and fourth reels. This pictogram pays up to 3x the total stake, and it also triggers free spins.
- Ancient coin is the most valuable symbol worth up to 250x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Gems and pearls will bestow up to 6x and 3x the line stake, respectively.
- Collect full sets of rice or peanuts to win up to 1x or 0.75x the line stake, respectively.
- Card icons from Ace to jack are worth between 0.40x to 0.30x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
As soon as the Wild card gets involved in a win, it will contribute to the random win multiplier between 3x to 5x. If there are several Wilds with different multipliers involved, these will multiply between themselves, reaching up to 60x the initial win.
A full set of Scattered keys unlocks a dozen free spins. In addition to unlocking the session based on the luck of the RNG, you can also pay a certain stake multiplier (based on how much you bet), and simply purchase yourself a round of bonus rotations.
Best Casinos to Play Spring Tails Slot Machine at:
If you are interested in trying out your luck on the verge of the Chinese New Year, or during any other period of the year, here is a selection of trusted locations to do it at:
- VegasPlus opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2017 as a website licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao. Financial transactions are possible in regular and digital currencies. There are six language adaptations.
- 4StarsGames was launched recently, in 2019, and accordance to the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority. English, Greek and German are among the language adaptations.
- Jazz Casino and Sportsbook was founded in 2018. It is certified by the government of Costa Rica, and on any other day we’d warn you to stay away from brands under this jurisdiction, but the offered website has enough experience and positive feedback from players to prove us wrong. At least for now.
- CyberSpins was founded recently as a Malta-compliant label. It has a selection of hundreds of games, as well as a Bingo room. There are both crypto and regular currencies, as well as welcome bonuses.
- Tangiers has more than four years of experience and browser-based and mobile-friendly gaming. Its registered players are exposed to games, Racebook and a bingo room. There is a loyalty program for the regulars.
More Releases by BetSoft
- Dragon and Phoenix is another Asian-themed release, and it unfolds action across twenty fixed win lines. Potential wins reach 8,098x the total stake, and there are also bonus rotations among highlights.
- Super Sweets is one of the first releases of 2020, and it is very similar to the Sugar Pop franchise of the company. Potential wins within one spin may reach up to 3,944x the win. There are cascading reels.
- Take the Bank unfolds action across seventy-five bet lines, and this is an adrenaline-pumped reeled adventure combined with the Detonating Wild feature, fifteen free spins and many other fun features.
For more Asian-themed experience, head to our database and explore some of the latest arrivals, including:
- Lotus Heart by Playtech is a minimalistic release inspired by the Chinese horoscope, and there are 243 ways to win, as well as a set of bonus rotations and Wild multipliers reaching up to 3x the initial win.
- Gold Money Frog by Net Entertainment advertises payouts up to 100,000 coins. The game stands for colorful design, and delivers up to thirty free spins, progressive jackpots and cash wins.
- The Great Wall by iSoftBet brings back the glorious times of the most epic constructions that humankind ever attempted. Maximum advertised wins reach 248,910 coins, and there are also free spins.