Lucky Rat slot machine is a tribute to the year when the game was released. Since 2020 was officially the year of the rat, quite a few software developers rolled out their entertaining games inspired by the Chinese calendar, and RTG was one of them. This game supports traditional design, and offers paid Scatters and a set of free spins. Up to 240 free spins, to be exact. Isn’t this a reason enough to at least go through the slot review? In it, we cover possible payouts, as well as value of the symbols on the paytable and the list of recommended casinos combined with the roadmap to welcome and ongoing bonuses. What is more, this publication also supports guidelines to finding more recent Asian-themed spin machines. Don’t miss out on all the inside scoop.
Lucky Rat Slot Machine Review [Wins Bestowed Both Way]
The release date of this festive slot falls on January 8th, 2020. The advertised win within one spin reaches 300,000 coins. This is a game developed and provided by RealTime Gaming - on of the leading suppliers to offshore iGaming markets.
For quite a while, the studio was slow on updates regarding new releases, and the ones that it produced, looked… well, they looked slightly outdated. Well, it looks like the game changed in 2019. We’re not sure whether RTG was stimulated by the fierce competition or simply got its share of inspiration, but as of 2019, the slots that it produces change dramatically from the previous content. They are quality, modern, and very entertaining.
Tip: If you are looking for certified offshore online gaming, you can check out some of the reputable and certified locations listed in our special selection.
Chinese New Year
The game joined international lobbies on the verge of Chinese New Year, and since 2020 was the one guarded by the rat, hence the main character of the release. On the classic red reels, it was joined by circular and ancient coins, lanterns, flags and four hieroglyphs. There are also firecrackers complemented with nice 3D animation.
The grid consists of a 34543 reel configuration with 720 bet lines, winning combinations on which pay both ways. Cost of the spin starts at 2.50 credits and reaches 250. This lower limit will slightly reduce the amount of the low rollers going after possible wins, but it will surely interest the high rollers.
- Wild makes an appearance on the second, third and fourth reels. It acts as a substitute but does not pay on its own.
- Firecracker is the Scatter that bestows 1x the total stake.
- Coin is the Second Scatter. It will be worth up to 50x the total stake.
- Ancient coin is the most valuable pictogram on the paytable, and it pays up to 1,000x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Lanterns and flags will pay up to 400x and 300x the line stake, respectively.
- Collect up to 125x for the green hieroglyph and up to 100x the line stake for the yellow one.
- Purple and pink symbols are worth up to 100x and 50x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
When you end up with five firecrackers in a set of consecutive spins, it is time for a set of free spins. Initially, eight bonus rotations are granted, but you can expect up to 240 more in a series of retriggers!
Best Casinos to Play Lucky Rat Slot Machine at:
It may be challenging to spot a certified and reputable online operator delivering content by RealTime Gaming, but that certainly is not true for our database. So, dive in and start from the following brands:
- Desert Nights opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2010, and the website was licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao. US dollars is the only accepted currency for depositing and withdrawals.
- Diamond Reels has more than five years of experience and a Curacao permit. English and French are among the language adaptations, and gaming is both instant and mobile-friendly.
- Slotastic! was founded in 2009 as a website certified by the jurisdiction of the British Virgin Islands. Risks of non-payment here are low, and the maximum daily and monthly withdrawals are rather high.
- Red Dog was launched recently, in 2019, as an instant and mobile-friendly lobby with the content powered solely by RealTime Gaming. Financial transactions are possible in regular and digital cash.
- PrimaPlay was launched recently, and it is regulated by the government of Curacao. US dollars and Bitcoins are among accepted currencies, and monthly withdrawals are unlimited.
More Releases by RealTime Gaming
- Football Fortune is a sports-themed progressive release with medium-to-high volatility and two special bonus ball rounds - Silver and Golden ones. There are also bonus rotations, as well as Wild benefits.
- Storm Lords is a fantasy-themed release with fifty fixed win lines in action, as well as an advertised win within one spin reaching 50,000x the stake. There are also bonus rotations and a pick-me session.
- Heavenly Treasures is inspired by the Chinese culture, and it unfolds action across 3,125 bet lines. The game delivers action across bonus and base game spins, as well as the special session.
Follow the luck with several other slot machines inspired by the Chinese mythology and traditions, and here are some of the most recent titles:
- Lotus Heart by Playtech is a minimalistic design in dark green and black colors. The game supports free spins and Wild benefits involving characters from the Chinese calendar.
- Spring Tails by BetSoft takes place in a small Chinese village, where there is quality animation and cinematic rendering, as well as bonus rotations and a gambling round among highlights.
- Fortune Frog by RTG advertises payouts reaching 150x the total stake, as well as several other winning mechanisms, plus Wild and Scattered benefits.