Candy Cash Deluxe Slot Machine: Find Out What Makes This Game So Unique
Released in 2015, Candy Cash Deluxe is a non-progressive video slot, a creation of Mobilots. It is a software designer for online casino games that specializes in mobile technology. The company puts out its games in HTML5 format, which lets you access the titles from your smartphone, tablet, and desktop devices.
All games, including video slots, arcade slots and a couple video poker editions, are mobile and desktop compatible, have an excellent cross-platform optimization and perform without issues on all operating systems, Android, Apple or Windows. You will notice immediately how free-flowing and unconstrained the gameplay is, despite the high processing demand of high definition graphics. Adding extra layers to increase player engagement and entertainment potential, the brand maintains key software features for the whole portfolio: adjustable pay-tables, multiple languages and balance types. With an open architecture design and high scalability, the content can be easily integrated into any platform.
Candy Cash Deluxe looks like Candy Cash a lot, both in name and in terms of the graphic universe. The same transparent reels are covered with almost the same assortment of candy and other symbols. The background, however, resembles a high-end dark tapestry with intricate golden ornaments. A simple touch that gives the game a different feel, a little more on the high-end side so to say.
The musical theme was also transformed and turned into a jazzy-lounge melody. You will feel like you are relaxing in the lobby of an expensive hotel, and this is probably what the Mobilots developers were going after. Candy Cash Deluxe does feel like the “deluxe” version of its predecessor, so far. The symbols you will see on the reels include the standard letters and numbers (10, A, J, K and Q), a Dollar sign, candy in a red-striped packet and a red, heart-shaped candy.
Mobilots implemented its simplified gameplay into Candy Cash Deluxe as well, regulating all the command buttons into a separate menu screen that you can access by clicking the Gear switch at the bottom right-hand corner of the game screen.
There, you will see that you can choose to activate between one and thirty paylines on the five reels of the game – that is ten more than in Candy Cash. Choose your bet per line on the same menu and come back to the main screen to start up the reels. You can choose between 0.01, 1 and 2 credit to bet per activated payline. Click the green Spin button on the right-hand side to do so and cross your fingers for many wins.
The settings menu also lets you configure the Autospin mode. Choose how many times you want the reels to spin on their own with a constant bet in order to skip the settings and go straight to the fun part. Your winnings will land into your credit total as you go, so no need to worry about losing anything along the way.
In terms of special reel symbols, Candy Cash Deluxe follows the exact same patterns as its predecessor. For newcomers, let’s reintroduce these three extra icons.
- The Wrapped Candy is the Wild card here. It will serve as a joker to help you complete a winning combination wherever it lands on the reels.
- The Rainbow Whirl awards Bonus Spins instead of cold cash. The more you manage to line up, the more free games you get. That is a lot of opportunities to win a little extra at no cost at all.
- Finally, the Green Lollipop symbol acts as a dedicated Bonus icon. Line up three of them on the reels in order to land an extra cash prize to add to your personal stash.
Candy Cash Deluxe introduces a few new pieces of Candy into the mix. This time, you will have the choice between the following characters.
- The Golden Dollar Sign is the most high-paying images in Candy Cash Deluxe, which will deliver you 5,000 coins for five matching characters. You will also receive 1,000 and 200 coins for finding four or three identical pictograms.
- Blue and White Striped Candy is a second-best icon that offers the maximum payout of 2,500 coins. By landing four of them, you will get 500 and by getting three - 150 coins.
- Another Striped Candy, this time Red and White, is worth up to 1,750 coins for the combination of five. A quartet of identical images will award you 450 and a trio - 150 coins.
- Five Red Heart images will let you pocket up to 1,500 coins. Additionally, you can score 450 and 100 coins for four and three such icons.
- Another group of symbols you can see on the reels are traditional card values. Thus, landing five Aces will bring 1,000 coins. A quartet of Ace images will award you 300 and a trio - 50 coins. Five King and Queen pictograms will let you pocket between 750 and 500 coins, while five Jacks and Tens can let you score 450 coins. Landing four playing card characters will bring you between 300 and 150 coins. In order to receive 50, three matching pictograms correspondingly should appear on the screen.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
As with most free slot’s games, the payouts come from matching three, four or five of the same symbols in a winning layout. The letters and numbers pay less than the other symbols, but they appear more often to compensate. Any of the candies are worth getting really excited for as they are all worth much more.
Snag three of the Multi-colored Piped Candies and you get five bonus spins. This rises to ten spins for four symbols and an amazing twenty bonus spins if you get five on the screen together.
To play the cash bonus game, you need three of the Green Lollipops to make an appearance at the same time. If they do, you get to choose a lollipop from a selection of five, all different colors and all representing different cash values. You will simply be awarded a cash prize, of which the value can be up to 50X your stake! Who knows - you could get very lucky!
Best Casinos to Play Candy Cash Deluxe Slot Machine At
If you wish to test this game, then head over to the below-mentioned gambling establishment.
- Vegas Crest is an online casino that gets the excitement going as soon as you open the homepage. You can tell that the casino is feature-packed without looking too busy. There is a seriously impressive number of games here (750+) that includes all kinds of slot games, table games, progressives, keno, bingo and more. It holds a license from Curacao eGaming. You can move your funds from and to the site using Visa, Bank Transfer, Skrill, and so on.
More Games by Mobilots
- Dragon's Revenge is a five reel, ten adjustable payline online slot machine that welcomes you into the mysterious land of the giant dragons, whose job it is to guard the treasures that lay hidden within the hills on view. Packed into the reels are Wild symbols, Expanding Wild, reel Re-spins and a top non-progressive jackpot of 2,500 in cash.
- Jr. Jungle is an ultra-fun slot whose characters feature big round eyes and expressions that are too darn cute. In the top right of the screen, you can also make out the level of multiplier you’re currently on. This starts out at 1x before rising to 2x, 3x and 5x as the game progresses. The Wild is clearly marked as such and will substitute for all other symbols except for the Scatter. The Scatter is a rose or at least a beautiful flower of some sort that does not look native to the jungle. Land three of these in view to earn five bonus spins. Four Scatters are worth ten rounds and five will fetch you twenty.
- Prince Charming is lighthearted and playful, there are serious wins to be had: be on the lookout for expanding wilds, which in turn lead to free spins with wild reels locked in place. A symbol with three gems acts as Wild. When it appears in a potentially winning position, it expands to fill its entire reel. One of three beautiful heroines will appear and then she will remain locked in place for a free re-spin. If a second wild appears on the reels, both will remain locked in place for a second free re-spin. This process can repeat a third time, with all three middle reels stacked.
Make sure to try such hits in the edible’s category as:
- Rocket Candies by Skywind takes sweetness to the next level. This candy-themed slot offers two separate and delectable bonus features, one of which is available on every spin. The Wild Respin feature lends an excitement to base play. With each respin, the rocket candy wild symbol will move over one reel in the direction that it’s pointing. Respins occur until all wild symbols have moved onto the outer reels. The Candy Bonus is triggered by the appearance of three or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. You are taken to a new screen, where a five-by-eight jigsaw puzzle awaits, and given three or more chances to pick a piece of the puzzle
- So Much Candy by Microgaming will present you with unadulterated entertainment. With the unanimous rise, we confirm that there couldn’t be a better scatter for this slot than the Candy Canon. This Canon of Sweet can appear on all the reels without exceptions. A minimum of three in a row will unlock the ‘Candy Bonus’ feature. Here, you will be presented a vault of candies. Once you pick any one of these candies, you will be assigned free spins corresponding to that particular pick. The Candy Bonus round assuredly wins 40 or fewer free spins for you!
- Hansel and Gretel by Red Rake Gaming is a fairy tale themed slot, offering you continuing symbols if a winning combination land on the reels. Every time a winning combination appears, those symbols will burst and make room for additional symbols to fall into the playing grid, this will continue as long as a win is formed, allowing the player to collect more prizes with a single bet.