Candy Cash Slot Machine: Find Out What Makes This Game So Popular
Powered by Mobilots, Candy Cash is a non-progressive video slot. Mobilots was established in 2015 and although the company has only been in the industry for a short time it already has over 35 games. Most of them are video and arcade slots. There are also video poker games all of which are available from mobile devices.
The employees at Mobilots include mathematicians, graphic designers, and technicians. Together they have over 75 years of online gaming expertise and they state that they "live to brainstorm, design, develop, test, retest, release and celebrate the continuous success of our games - our true passion is mobile slots."
All games, including video slots, arcade slots, and a couple of video poker editions, are mobile and desktop compatible, have an excellent cross-platform optimization and perform without issues on all operating systems, Android, Apple or Windows. You will notice immediately how free-flowing and unconstrained the gameplay is, despite the high processing demand of high definition graphics.
As you can guess from the title, this game is about candy and cash. However, you will notice that most of the symbols are playing card icons, but this helps to keep you focused on where the big money sits. You need to make combinations to win, but the entry combos are so low that makes the game almost too easy.
Candy Cash starts from a very simple premise and yet manages to deliver good graphics quality. The background is a simple 2D representation of a pastel blue sky with a few white clouds floating around. The symbols evolve on top of it on transparent reels, boasting high-definition resolutions. You will feel like you are staring at an actual pile of moving candy. Add to all this a cute melody, and you have the universe of Candy Cash; nice and sweet, just like the candy spinning on your screen.
The developers at Mobilots have decided to make things super easy and straightforward for players by completely uncluttering the game screen and moving all the command buttons into a separate settings menu.
Click the Gear icon at the bottom right-hand corner to enter that menu. There you will be able to activate as many of the twenty paylines available as you want. The game is set on five reels of three symbols each, which leaves you plenty of options to win from. Continue in the settings to choose your wager and you are ready to go. You can choose between 0.5, 1 and 2 credit to bet per activated payline.
Hit the green Spin button on the main screen to get the game started. Use the settings menu to personalize and activate the Autospin play mode as well. It will let you put the game on autopilot so you can just sit back and watch your candy spinning around. All your winnings will be automatically added to your credit total as you go, so no need to worry about that. You can of course always come back to the regular play mode at any time.
Candy Cash would not be complete with a few special features to bring a little more fantasy into the mix.
- The Wrapped Candy is the Wild card here, which means that it can replace any symbol on the reels in order to complete a winning combination. This little joker can be a lifesaver sometimes, so always keep your eyes peeled for it .
- The Multi-colored Candy Whirl, which is a Scatter, does not award any cash prize, but Bonus Spins instead. The more you manage to line up, the more free games you get.
- Lastly, the Bright Green Lollipop acts as a dedicated Bonus symbol. Get three or more of them to show up and an instant extra cash prize will safely land into your wallet, no questions asked.
The paytable of Candy Cash contains some sugary treats, which should come as no surprise by now, but not just that.
- The biggest rewards of the game come with the Gold Dollar Sign. It will deliver you 25,000 coins for five matching characters. You will also receive 2,500 and 750 coins for finding four or three identical pictograms.
- The Blue and White Candy piece is a second-best icon that offers the maximum payout of 10,000 coins. By landing four of them, you will get 1,000 and by getting three - 500 coins.
- There are symbols of the list are inspired by playing cards. The number 10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace appear frequently on the reels to compensate for their relatively lower payouts. The Ace is worth up to 7,500 coins for the combination of five. A quartet of identical images will award you 800 and a trio - 350 coins. Five Kings will let you pocket up to 5,000 coins. Additionally, you can score 600 and 250 coins for four and three such icons. Five Queen pictograms will bring you 2,500 coins, while five Jacks and Tens can let you score 1,000 coins. Landing four Queens, Jacks or Tens will bring you between 500 and 250 coins. The lowest payout is given for just one Ten and it is 20 coins.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Candy Cash has three bonus symbols. First, the Bonus Spins symbol is Candy Whirl. You can land five, ten or twenty bonus spins depending on how many you find. This is also a Scatter icon, so you do not need to land them on a selected payline to win. You can also re-trigger bonus spins from within the round simply by landing another three, four, or five of the scatter symbols!
The Bonus symbol is the Bright Green Lollipop. You need to find three or more of these to get taken into the bonus Candy Cash game. Land three of the Green Lollipop symbols anywhere in view, and you will be awarded a random cash prize, which can range from anywhere from 3x, to 50x your total stake.
Best Casinos to Play Candy Cash Slot Machine At
If you wish to test this game, then head over to the below-mentioned gambling establishment.
- Vegas Crest is an online casino that gets the excitement going as soon as you open the homepage. You can tell that the casino is feature-packed without looking too busy. There is a seriously impressive number of games here (750+) that includes all kinds of slot games, table games, progressives, keno, bingo and more. It holds the license from Curacao eGaming. You can move your funds from and to the site using Visa, Bank Transfer, Skrill, and so on.
More Games by Mobilots
- Dragon's Revenge is a five reel, ten adjustable payline online slot machine that welcomes you into the mysterious land of the giant dragons, whose job it is to guard the treasures that lay hidden within the hills on view. Packed into the reels are Wild symbols, Expanding Wild, reel Re-spins and a top non-progressive jackpot of 2,500 in cash.
- Summer Smileys is a game that makes us go back to our favorite holiday vacation season! This slot has added all the beach activities you would expect from a typical day at the beach such as running on the beach and building sandcastles. You are presented with three different “Special” symbols; Wild, Scatter and Bonus. The Wild can replace any other symbol needed to complete a set. Getting a line of at least three Scatter symbols allows the user to earn Bonus Spins. A match of three in one line entitles the user to five bonus spins whereas having five in one line means that you receive twenty bonus turns. The Bonus symbol allows the player to access a bonus game for the opportunity to win extra credits.
- Jr. Jungle is an ultra-cute slot whose characters feature big round eyes and expressions that are too darn cute. In the top right of the screen, you can also make out the level of multiplier you’re currently on. This starts out at 1x before rising to 2x, 3x and 5x as the game progresses. The Wild is clearly marked as such and will substitute for all other symbols except for the Scatter. The Scatter is a rose or at least a beautiful flower of some sort that does not look native to the jungle. Land three of these in view to earn five bonus spins. Four Scatters are worth ten rounds and five will fetch you twenty.
Make sure to try such hits in the edible’s category as:
- So Much Candy by Microgaming will present you with unadulterated entertainment. With the unanimous rise, we confirm that there couldn’t be a better scatter for this slot than the Candy Canon. This Canon of Sweet can appear on all the reels without exceptions. A minimum of three in a row will unlock the ‘Candy Bonus’ feature. Here, you will be presented a vault of candies. Once you pick any one of these candies, you will be assigned free spins corresponding to that particular pick. The Candy Bonus round assuredly wins 40 or fewer free spins for you!
- Rocket Candies by Skywind takes sweetness to the next level. This candy-themed slot offers two separate and delectable bonus features, one of which is available on every spin. The game’s top payout is 1,000x for five-of-a-kind Wild images. The Wild Respin feature lends excitement to base play that is usually lacking in online slot play: the appearance of any wild symbol will trigger at least one automatic respin. The Candy Bonus is triggered by the appearance of three or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. You are taken to a new screen, where a five-by-eight jigsaw puzzle awaits and given three or more chances to pick a piece of the puzzle: each piece reveals a cash prize or a multiplier.
- Candy Spins by Leander Games is about candy, sweets, and sugarcoated wins. In addition to your normal wilds, you have the super wilds which will fill the whole reel with wilds. The scatter, like always, shows up to start the free spins. Three, four, or five scatters gives you seven, ten or fifteen free spins. During the free spins, all sticky wilds that show up on the screen will remain until the end of the feature. The girl that shows up on the left side of the reels will occasionally throw candy bombs on the reels, meaning that the feature is completely random. The bombs transform the symbols that get hit into winning ones.