All casinos with Racebook
10+ Horse Race Betting Sites [and Their Rating]
Horse race betting online is a legal type of gambling popular usually via online operators targeted at the United Kingdom. However, several other jurisdictions may contain this type of wagering. Statistics show that in general, websites with more than just games are more friendly to a diversity of languages and currencies, and support higher withdrawal limits.
Let’s see if this is the case with racebook online. Our database is home to several licensed and certified gambling destinations, and you can choose one based on preferred licensing, currency and language, as well as the promotions selection.
Racebook Gambling: What Is It?
Racebook is a narrowed type of betting on sports, and it involves placing bets on horse racing. Normally, fans of such events can either place bets offline with a teller at the betting window, or with the evolution of technologies and introduction of the horse race betting software, money can be wagered online.
Types of wagers include:
- A wager on a win, where you predict which horse will finish first, and if your choice is right, you will collect a win.
- A wager on a place, where you collect payouts if you correctly predict the place to which your horse finishes at the end of the race.
- A wager on the show, which is activated if your horse finishes first, second, or third.
There are also the so-called
- Daily Double, where you predict the winners of two consecutive races.
- Exacta, where you predict within one race, which of the horses will come first, and which will be second.
- Quinella is when you don’t mind the order in which two of the horses finish, but you predict two leaders.
- Trifecta involves foreseeing, which of the three horses will finish first, and which horse takes which exact spot.
- Superfecta raises risks to four horses and the order, in which they finish.
- Pick Tree allows bettors to select winners in three races in a row.
- Pick Four does the same for the four consecutive races.
- Rainbow Six is a 20 cent straight wager with a carryover. The jackpot is paid when there is a correct winning ticket.
Depending on a lobby you head to, there can also bet not only on a racebook event, but also racebook inspired reeled entertainment - horse race casino games, such as Scudamore’s Superstakes by Net Entertainment is an example of this.
Best Casinos with Racebook
Among more than ten platforms offering racebook, one of the most popular is BetFair. This is a gambling destination with more than twenty years of experience and licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. What is noticeable about this platform is that it also embraces poker rooms, bingo rooms and sportsbook sections.
If you are a player from the USA and you would like to find a legit place to place stakes on racebook, you can explore Jazz Casino and Sportsbook. It is a platform that opened the doors to its lobby in 2018, and its services are licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Costa Rica. Another internationally targeted platform is SekaBet. It was launched in 2016, and here wagering is possible not only in regular, but also in digital currencies.
At WagerWeb, which was founded in 1999 and regulated by Costa Rica, there is also a horse race betting app in addition to browser-based wagering.
Best Online Racebook Bonuses
There are rarely special promotions offered for Racebook. Most frequently, what the newly registered regulars may expect is a standard welcome deal that needs to be rolled over on slot machines. In platforms with Sportsbook, a certain share of free bets may also be expected, whereas Racebook is usually not included.
However, our selection of websites does offer some diversity in terms of bonus propositions. Simply pick a preferred destination based on your geography, license, language and currency preferences and see what the gambling destination can offer promotion-wise. Any offer will need to be rolled over a certain amount of times and according to the deadlines. There are also other terms and conditions.