Secrets of the Temple Slot Machine Review [Pays Up to 1,458x the Stake]
Released on April 23rd, 2020 this is a progressive video slot. It offers an assortment of four standard ports plus a Grand jackpot. The release stands on an average return to player percentage of 95.3%. Within a non-progressive spin, it may pay up to 1,458x the total stake.
Its developer and provider is Red Rake Gaming. The company seems to be less hasty in terms of releasing new content in 2020. On the other hand, it looks like it is all geared up for some major partnerships. A couple of days prior to releasing this game, it signed a distribution agreement and boosted partner network due to its inked deal with Royal Panda.
When commenting on a new deal, Managing Director for Red Rake, Nick Barr said: “We are thrilled to be partnering with Royal Panda and releasing our top-performing content to their players. We continue to grow our market reach across the globe at an incredible rate and could not be happier to have another well-renowned brand onboard, I look forward to what promises to be a fruitful partnership.”
Tip: For more than fifty other games by Red Rake, head to our big online collection. Each of the games is complemented with the review and links to the best bonuses and casinos.
RECOGNIZED THE MAIN CHARACTER?
Though there is no direct reference to the true inspiration behind this game and its leading character, fans of the Tomb Raider series will confirm that the resemblance between the legendary English archaeologist and the girl leading Red Rake’s reeled action is indisputable!
What is more, not only does the girl’s image ring a bell. The reels of this game are set in Cambodia, in Angkor Wat, a legendary temple that appeared in the Tomb Raider series, as well as in the movie. The girl will explore the ruins, looking for ancient sacred relics. Among symbols that will land on the reels, there is the Stone Mask, Ganesha, maps, coins, planes, compass, and card icons from Ace to nine.
All of these are designed in a very cinematic manner, with outstanding sound and music design complementing the action.
There are five reels, three rows, and 243 ways to win. per spin, you will be able to pay anywhere between 0.16 cents to 40 credits.
Based on the standards of progressive reel spinning, higher wagers for such slots increase chances of hitting the jackpot, and make the pot itself so bigger.
- Ganesha is the Wild card. It will act as a substitute, but it will not pay on its own.
- On each of the reels, a Mystery symbol may appear. It will take the form of any of the already visible pictograms.
- Two pieces of the map, Maps 1 and 2 will be able to land only on the first and fifth reels. These will unlock the entrance to the Grand jackpot session.
- The Stone Mask is the bonus symbol. It appears only in the base game, and only on the second, third, and fourth reels.
- The cohort of the high-paid symbols is represented by Lara, planes, compasses, and pickaxes. Five-of-a-kind combinations of either of these symbols will pay (at the lowest stake per spin) up to 0.16x the line stake.
- Card icons from Ace to nine will be worth no more than 0.10x the line stake.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
On the third reel in the base round, the Wild will appear stacked.
Whenever a triple set of Bonus symbols lands on the reels, it is time for a set of eight free spins. By default, all wins will be doubled, but there are even more multipliers. Special Wild 2x and Wild 3x cards will be landing on the third reel. The Bonus symbol itself will be acting as the Wild one, too. It will be visible on the fifth reel, and responsible for retriggering the feature. As to the traditional Wild, its presence will be limited to the second, third, and fourth reels.
If two pieces of the map fall simultaneously on the first and fifth reels within one spin, these will lead the way to the Grand Jackpot. The rest of the jackpots, which are Maxi, Major, Minor, and Mini, will be available randomly via the special minigame. In it, you will need to pick out of fifteen golden coins. Keep flipping them until you come across the three matching jackpots.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY SECRETS OF THE TEMPLE SLOT MACHINE AT:
Red Rake Gaming does not waste its time and expands to more and more online lobbies. Here are some out of many brands that offer its content:
- Frank Casino was launched back in 2014. It is certified by the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Curacao. The website welcomes the international audience and has many language adaptations and currencies.
- MoboCasino has more than four years of experience and licensing from MGA and Curacao. This is an instant platform with a convenient adaptation for portable devices. Three currencies are accepted here.
- Karamba has more than a decade of experience and Maltese compliance. Here, registered clientele can claim welcome and ongoing promotions. The risks of non-payment are non-existent.
- Interwetten is a multi-betting location that has more than twenty years of experience. It allows stakes on hundreds of games, as well as on Sportsbook and in the poker room. No download of software is needed.
- Light platform was founded in 2019. This is an MGA-compliant gambling destination. It supports hundreds of games from many major and niche content creators. The welcome deal is 100% cash match.
MORE RELEASES BY RED RAKE GAMING
- Viva Las Vegas is a bright and glittery release inspired by the land-based gambling Mecca and its millions of lights. There are free spins and Stacked Wilds among the slot’s recommended bonuses.
- Tiger and Dragon is a magic-themed game with 1,000,000 win lines! This release is also rich in the bonus features. There are cascading reels, multipliers, respins and level-based play among its highlights.
- Mystic Mirror is a medium-variance game with ten fixed win lines and lots of highlights added to a catchy story. Potential wins in a spin reach up to 20,000 coins. There are free spins and Extra Reels.
Join many other famous fictional archaeologists on their adventures to the treasures of the ancient civilizations. Here are some of the all-time favorites:
- Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness by Play’n GO is one of many series that follows a popular character in his adventures. Most of these happen in Egypt, although certain episodes will send Rich to Amazonia or other regions.
- Lara Croft Temples and Tombs is a reeled adventure about the favorite character made true due to a combined effort of Microgaming and Triple Edge. The game embraces multiple winning mechanisms.
Lost Relics by Net Entertainment has a spotlight on a young and curious girl exploring Egyptian tombs. Expanding and Sticky Wilds are among its highlights, along with free spins and the bonus session.