Olympic Emojis Slot Machine: Learn What Makes This Game So Popular
Olympic Emojis is a video slot designed by Mobilots. Mobile specialists prominently featured across online casino and bingo sector, Mobilots is a team of graphic designers, programmers, and technicians who collectively boast over 75 years in the business. Vast experience and passion for games shape the developmental processes and content offered out of the company's three international offices. Although they strategically create different gaming genres, their true interest lies in video slots to be enjoyed on the go.
3D video slots are based on typical concepts found all throughout the industry but brought to life in a new way that feels different and fresh. The majority of titles, created by Mobilots , has a 3x5 layout, anywhere from 10 to 30 lines, and mandatory bonus features such as expanding wilds, free spins, cascading elements with win multipliers, pay both ways, and high RTPs.
Emojis are a modern concept and designed to create a bit of fun when they’re used in texts and messages. With this game, developer Mobilots have accurately captured the spirit of emojis in an online video slot.
The design of the game is deliberately cartoon-like, to keep in line with the character of the emojis themselves. The background creates a sports arena complete with the perfect weather for athletics with a clear blue-sky overhead. The green grass on the floor has the white track lines ready for the competitors to line up and take their place! The reels are completely transparent so there is no interruption to the setting, and it makes it appear as if the emojis are just hanging in the air.
The symbols are - as you might expect - a myriad of emojis, all taking part in different sports. Weightlifting, swimming, fencing, and tennis are just some of the disciplines represented, and there’s also symbols of the Olympic flame and the medals too.
Music can be a great motivator and the Olympic Emojis game is no exception. In the background, there’s an inspirational soundtrack but that’s not all; you’ll also receive plenty of encouragement from the emojis with phrases such as “Bring it on!” and whooping to spur you on even further.
The first thing you will notice about Olympic Emojis is that it is not played on the usual slot layout of five reels and thirty paylines; instead, it’s based on a five by five grid, and this not only adds a unique touch to your gaming experience but it also increases the chance of winning, with plenty more ways to win!
Olympians get a medal for reaching the top of the table but if you are a winner, you will get a cash prize. To find out exactly what is at stake you will need the paytable but it’s not immediately obvious where to find this. In the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, you will spy a small cog; click on this and it brings up a help screen, instructions for play and the paytable.
Just like other video slots, all the symbols are a different value and payout different multiples of the coin size. You can match between four and 14 symbols and the more you match, the greater the payout will be. The minimum coin size is 0.10 but the high rollers won’t be happy with the maximum bet, as it can only go as high as 10.00 per spin.
There is still a “spin” button which starts every turn but rather than sending reeling spinning round, the tiles cascade to fill up the screen. Every time there’s a winning combination, those tiles will be removed from the board and more tiles will fall into place. This provides an extra chance for more winning matches to be created.
- The Olympic Rings act as a Wild symbol and appear to help you create winning combinations from other symbols.
- The Olympic Torch is a special symbol because every win counts towards the jackpot of 50.00. Once your total reaches this amount, you will win the jackpot automatically.
- A Set of Olympic Medals (Bronze, Silver, and Gold) is a Bonus Icon. The prize you win on any given turn appears in the left-hand panel before flashing at the top of the screen. These winnings slowly top up the bonus meter on the top right hand of the screen, and when it reaches 100% the bonus game is unlocked.
The minimum cluster size is 4 and the maximum is 14, and five of the symbols in the paytable award standard coin prizes for a win.
- All symbols in this release are the Olympic game inspired. So, the Emoji Tennis Player is at the bottom of the paytable with 10x total bet for the combination of 14. You will get only 0.1x your bet for four such icons.
- The Fencing Emoji is the next on the list. It pays 300x your wager for fourteen images. The lowest payout is just 0.5 times your bet.
- The Emoji Athlete Hula Hooping is more generous, and he will reward you with 1,000 times total stake. You can also receive 1x for just four of them.
- The Emoji Swimmer will get you 5,000x total bet for fourteen characters, while 5x your wager is given for just four such images.
- Finally, the Emoji Weightlifter is by far the most valuable symbol. This top paying icon will multiply your coin size by 10,000 if you manage to connect fourteen matching icons. You will still be awarded 25x your stake for landing just four of them.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Once the bonus game is unlocked (that is when the bonus meter reaches 100%) you will be presented with a screen filled with six medals, and you’ll have the chance of picking one. This will award you a prize which will be added to your credit and then you’ll return to the main game to continue. The meter will be reset back to zero and you can resume filling it back up for another bonus!
In the left upper corner in the Jackpot meter. It is activated by the Olympic Torch on the grid. Every time three or more of them make a combo, winnings are transferred to the meter and accumulated there until it reaches 50 credits. When this happens, the 50 credits Jackpot win will be awarded to you.
Best Casinos to Play Olympic Emojis Slot Machine At
If you wish to test this game, then head over to the below-mentioned gambling establishment.
- Vegas Crest is an online casino that gets the excitement going as soon as you open the homepage. You can tell that the casino is feature-packed without looking too busy. There is a seriously impressive number of games here (over 750) that includes all kinds of slot games, table games, progressives, keno, bingo and more. It holds a license from Curacao eGaming. You can move your funds from and to the site using Visa, Bank Transfer, Skrill, and so on.
More Games by Mobilots
- Wild Shamrock has an Irish theme and the images are of a leprechaun, horseshoe, and mug of beer. During the Wild feature, the Wild shamrock symbol expands to cover the whole reel and then remains in place while the other reels respin for an extra chance to win. If a new Wild symbol appears during the Re-spin, it will also expand and remain in place with any previous wild symbols and award another re-spin.
- Jr. Jungle is a fun slot whose characters feature big round eyes and expressions that are too darn cute. In the top right of the screen, you can also make out the level of multiplier you’re currently on. This starts out at 1x before rising to 2x, 3x and 5x as the game progresses. The Wild is clearly marked as such and will substitute for all other symbols except for the Scatter. The Scatter is a rose or at least a beautiful flower of some sort that does not look native to the jungle. Land three of these in view to earn five bonus spins. Four Scatters are worth ten rounds and five will fetch you twenty.
- Prince Charming is lighthearted and playful, there are serious wins to be had: be on the watch for expanding wilds, which in turn lead to free spins with wild reels locked in place. A symbol with three gems acts as Wild. When it appears in a potentially winning position, it expands to fill its entire reel. One of three beautiful heroines will appear and then she will remain locked in place for a free re-spin. If a second wild appears on the reels, both will remain locked in place for a second free re-spin. This process can repeat a third time, with all three middle reels stacked.
Olympic Emojis is not the only release dedicated to the life of the sports celebrities and the spirit of the game. Many other software developers contributed to the development of the topic, and here are its best representatives:
- Football Superstar by Endorphina offers a glimpse into the lavish lifestyles enjoyed by the highest-paid stars of the game. This means you will get a taste of what it’s like to wear solid-gold watches and take the driver’s seat of a powerful – and extremely expensive – sports car. You will also have a couple of beautiful ladies wrapped around your arms. You could even get your hands on a gold trophy – along with the game’s top prize of 100x and several bonus spins games – by leading your team to glory in a tournament.
- Sugar Pop! by BetSoft is a five-reel, five-row and 243-payline 3D video slot. The idea of this reeled machine is to explode three or more adjacent candies and let the new ones take their place. The slot is based on a level system, so the more you explode and win, the sooner you level up.
- The Champions by Pragmatic Play is a football-themed pokie. Highlights here include the Momentum Progressive Game feature. You will see a target symbol overlaid over the reels. You can move this wherever you choose. If the football lands in this position, you will score a goal and level up. For the next ten bonus spins, you will get a multiplier which is applied to all your wins. Score another goal and the multiplier increases a level and the number of free spins they’re active for resets to ten. There is also a Penalty Shots Bonus feature where prizes of 100x your stake can be won.