MONOPOLY Live: A Closer Look at Innovative Release and Its Features
The release is inspired by one of the classic board games of all time – Hasbro’s Monopoly board game that unveils the world of real estate to players. The appearance of this board classics dates to 1935 when it was first published by Planker Brothers. Nonetheless, it has stayed popular for more than 80 years afterward. It is available in about 120 countries and in more than 35 languages. This legendary brand is widely used in commercial advertising, TV game shows, and cinematography. The casino industry also boasts a variety of branded releases.
From Hasbro to Evolution
MONOPOLY Live was launched in April 2019 by Evolution Gaming, an award-winning software provider of live casino solutions. It was created via a sublicense from Scientific Games, the company that has an exclusive partnership agreement with Hasbro and has delivered such well-accepted titles as Monopoly Bring the House Down, Monopoly Big Event, and Epic Monopoly II.
Try Dream Catcher with Rich Uncle Pennybags
The reviewed product is a new edition of Dream Catcher that was presented to the public by Evolution in 2017. This wheel game with a live host turned out to be a success, so the continuation was the question of time.
Thus, MONOPOLY Live preserves the main attributes of the original, and you can enjoy wheel spinning in a company of live host, make bets, and receive wins. However, there are several innovations that make you sit on the edge of your seat while playing.
Unique Features & Bonuses:
- Apart from the live host, there is legendary Mr Monopoly who watches you play;
- A chance card that allows Rich Uncle Pennybags to award a special prize, including different multipliers;
- 2 and 4 rolls that invite you to join the main character in his virtual world, created with the help of augmented reality.
It’s Time to Roll the Dice!
As soon as the pointer shows 2 or 4 rolls, you are transferred to the stunning monopoly field, and Rich Uncle Pennybags is going to share some of his fortunes with you. Spin the dice to determine how many steps the main character should move and receive the prizes once he reaches the spot. Mr Monopoly can offer a wide range of bonuses and rewards, and some of them are instant payouts, multipliers, and chance cards.
Top Operators to Play at:
- Casumo, the website with the solid licensing, broad library, and different promotions. It also offers convenient banking with a big choice of payment methods for deposits and quick withdrawals;
- Leo Vegas, the operator that is available in many European markets. It has been in the industry since 2012, offering content from numerous studios, a superb mobile gaming experience, and customer-oriented services;
- 32Red, the brand that provides different types of entertainment, including a sportsbook, poker and bingo rooms. It accepts more than 10 currencies, has fast payouts, and a range of bonuses.