Joker Wild by PG Soft: Explore Its Innovative Modification
Released in 2019, this is a non-progressive video poker game. It has medium volatility, and its return to player percentage is listed at 98.22%. The maximum possible payout here reaches 500x the bet. This is a game created for portable devices first, and it requires no download.
The game’s developer and provider is Pocket Games Software. This is a Malta-based startup turned major company in just a couple of years. Established in 2015, it managed to produce a number of quality slots and table games, and very soon reached 200 professionals in its division, as well as scored some major contracts.
Tip: The studio’s online portfolio offers this game in a convenient demo mode from both desktop and portable devices.
The game is played with a standard 52-card deck plus a Joker. This is what makes the game differ from such other popular variations as, let’s say, Jacks or Better or Deuces Wild. Before each dealt hand, cards are re-shuffled.
The amount of the bet varies between 0.10 cents to 500 credits.
Five cards are dealt per hand, and then you pick those you would like to hold, and re-deal one more time hoping to find any of the ten paid combinations. The Joker, if dealt, will be held automatically because it acts as a substitute. Here are the payouts for available combinations:
- Five-of-a-kind combination, in which the four matching cards of different suits plus a Joker participates, pays the most – 500x the stake.
- Following it in terms of value is the Royal Flush worth up to 100x.
- A third preferable combination is the Straight Flush that pays 50x.
- A Four-of-a-kind and Full House hands pay up to 8x and 5x, respectively.
- If you have a regular Flush on your hands, it delivers 4x, while a Straight is worth 3x.
- Three-of-a-kind and Two Pairs are both evaluated at 2x.
- The least paid but the most frequent combination is Kings or Better worth 1x the stake.
Best Casinos to Play Joker Wild At:
Head to Videoslots to play this game in real money mode. The website exists since 2010 and has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and the jurisdiction of Curacao. Its collection of games currently exceeds 3,000 releases, and these are delivered by over thirty software developers. Among them are studios like BetSoft, Net Entertainment, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Playtech, Booming Games, and many others.
More Releases by Pocket Games Software
- Hood vs Wolf is the studio’s unusual interpretation of the famous story about the Red Riding Hood. This game is complemented with a battle feature that allows players to launch any of the two possible free spins variations. There are also rock-paper-scissors instant cash wins and plenty of other features.
While slot machines are delivered to our database more frequently, we also have a great collection of table games, and here are some of the options:
- Lightning Roulette by Evolution Gaming is a live release with an innovative 3D-rendering and special effects involved.
- Baccarat No Commission by OneTouch is the studio’s flagman release with great visuals and a set of convenient features.
Blackjack Vegas Strip by Red Rake Gaming delivers a mobile-friendly adaptation of this popular table game.