Hood vs Wolf Slot Review: In Less than 10 Minutes Discover How to Win Up to 4,150x the Stake
Joining a vast selection of online games on July 30th, 2018 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a return to player percentage equal to 95.39%, and compatibility with all sorts of portable devices.
This release was delivered to the online gaming audience by Portable Games, which is both the developer and provider. The company specializes in instant mobile spin machines, and currently has an expanding portfolio with quite a few decent releases to familiarize yourself with. Among some of PG Software’s signature moves is engaging and original storytelling as well as some top-notch 3D rendering that adds cinematic effect to games.
Tip: Discover more of the company’s quality 2D and 3D content via its official online portfolio that provides demos to all their titles.
The Epic Battle Between the Legendary Characters
We all know traditional characters of the story – a modest little girl named Red Riding Hood, and a sneaky ruthless wolf. Well, in this version of events, the famous controversy takes an unexpected twist. As the reels spin, an animated battle of the girl and the beast dominates the upper part of the screen, and we should mention that the team of developers used traditional anime style to depict both characters. Sound effects are also those of the Japanese cartoons.
You will be introduced to the unexpected hero transformations as the battle leans towards victory of one of its participants. Among other icons on the grid is the basket with food, roses, wolf’s paws and tail, as well as card icons.
The configuration covers five reels, three rows and thirty fixed win lines. There are ten bet levels to choose from, and coin denomination varies between 0.01 cent to 1.25 credits, allowing you to invest between 3 to 385 credits per spin at a highest bet level.
The advertised maximum payout reaches 4,150x the total stake. This is, of course, given that you are very lucky. On a side note, below are more likely payouts for five-of-a-kind combinations of all the symbols on the paytable, and these are listed for the lowest bet at all lines active:
- The Wild pays up to 500x the line stake and acts as a substitute.
- Special Rock, paper, Scissors icons appear only on the second and fourth reels and deliver instant coin wins.
- Hood and Wolf Power Bars do not pay on their own, but they contribute to the special accumulator.
- Both Hood and Wolf are the most valuable characters worth up to 150x the line stake.
- As much as 80x is paid for either baskets or claws.
- Win up to 50x for a set of roses or tails.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack contribute anywhere between 30x to 15x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
As the reels spin, two leading characters keep fighting each other above the grid. The Collection Bar is being gradually filled with Power Icons of either Red Riding Hood or the Wolf. It takes 18 points for either of these to to score a victory. Then, depending on who won, either the Wolf or Hood feature starts.
This feature is a set of ten free spins. If the Hood wins, she turns into a vindictive and ruthless goddess that dominates the reels and delivers five highlighted spots on it. If either of the wolf symbols add into them, they are turned into Wild symbols. And vice versa, the same awaits Hood’s symbols in the Wolf feature, with one exception – not five, but only one special frame is active per spin.
Before the free spins, you are to play Rock-Paper-Scissors with your nemesis. Rock crushes scissors, paper covers rock, scissors cut paper. Every correct guess is worth five extra free spins.
The Mini Janken game is also available during regular rotations, and results in instant cash wins.
Best Casinos to Play Hood vs Wolf Slot Machine At:
Pick PG Software in our drop-down menu on the casino page, and see a full list of online operators reviewed by our team that delivers content from this label. Customize your search even more by specifying preferred currency, payout speed, banking methods and what not.
More Releases by PG Software
- Tomb of Treasures is a highly recommended release! It stars breath-taking 3D visuals, a story and a set of useful features, including 7,776 ways to win, power symbols and a chance to hit up to 100,000x the stake.
Fairy tales on the reels can receive unusual story twists, and this is what we like so much about such releases! Here are several other highly recommended games that feature famous characters and some magic on the grid:
- Ivan and the Immortal King by Quickspin explores Russian folklore, and delivers it with great graphics and an abundance of features. There are free spins, Baba Yaga surprise, progression multipliers and more.
- Cinderella by Red Tiger Gaming comes with a potential win up to 800x the stake, as well as with four colorful and entertaining bonus rounds.
Little Red by Leander Games is another, more traditional version of the events that unfold on the reels of the reviewed release. It stars free spins, a pick-and-click and a level-based round.