Flowers Christmas Edition slot machine is a sequel to the studio’s famous game with doubled symbols, only this time winter comes to a cozy British garden. This unusual festive story is combined not only with a unique design and plot, but also with some useful bonuses. Thus, doubled icons remain, and they are topped with Stacked Wilds, solid Wild payouts, a set of free spins, and a decent RTP. Continue reading our publication for more details about the release, and see links to real money and demo play, as well as suggestions about other games with similar features.
Flowers Christmas Edition Slot: Three Reasons to Play the Game
Advertised as a special holiday gift, this non-progressive video slot was released to the online gambling community back in 2015. It has medium-high volatility and a return to player percentage equal to 96.3%. The slot is fully adaptable to desktop and portable gaming.
Its developer and provider is Net Entertainment, a well-known Swedish content creator and a significant participant of the iGaming industry. Almost each of its slots ends up becoming iconic, and almost all modern online operators are eager to include the studio’s releases into their online libraries.
Tip: For some of the more recent NetEnt releases you may check news about the studio’s release of a game about a horse racing sports legend.
It’s beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas?
Obviously, we all know that NetEnt is a buster of stereotypes and standards and a builder of new realities, but to dump snow on a set of spring flowers? Well, that’s interesting. Your reels represent a familiar team from the Flowers slot, including roses, peonies, sunflowers, green and blue plants, and this time these folks are covered in snowflakes, which definitely does not make them happy. Oh well. We are all in for experiments at Christmas time, and the team of creative in the Swedish studio definitely nailed this one.
The grid comes with five reels, three rows and thirty win lines that are fixed. From 0.01 to 0.50 cents can be bet on every line, and the stake can also be adjusted by five bet levels. This means an investment can be anywhere between 0.30 cents to 75 credits per a spin.
This game’s peculiarity is that each card may come as a single or double one, which means sets of up to five or ten-of-a-kind matching symbols and a variety of payouts.
- Wild pays up to 5,000x the line stake for its maximum set, and it also acts as a substitute.
- Free Spins icon only launches a feature. It may come as a doubled symbol.
- Collect a bouquet of five or ten roses to win 160x or 2,000x the line stake.
- Up to 140x is delivered by five sunflowers, and as much as 1,800x is paid for a doubled combo.
- Win 120x for a line of green plants, and as much as 1,600x for a ten-of-a-kind combination.
- Lovely peonies pay up to 100x or 1,400x, respectively.
- Rewards for bluebells reach 100x and 1,200x.
- Between 200x to 100x is delivered for royals from Ace to Jack, and these do not come doubled.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Free spins icon is your key to a set of bonus rotations, and another four-of-a-kind combination within the session retriggers these rolls. Any three-of-a-kind sets raise bet multipliers up to x10, and the default multiplier of wins is x3. Wilds come stacked during this session.
Best Casinos to Play Flowers Christmas Edition Slot Machine At:
As mentioned before, there are over 200 websites in our database that provide this game. To get you started, here are some of the top suggestions:
- Unibet dates back to 1997, and has licensing from the jurisdictions of Belgium and Sweden, as well as the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. Multiple betting options are delivered to its registered regulars.
- Mr. Green was launched in 2008, and since then won plenty of awards for its quality services. It complies with MGA, UKGC and the jurisdiction of Sweden, and hosts games from a variety of providers, as well as Sportsbook.
- BetVictor offers content not only from Net Entertainment, but also from over twenty other companies. The list includes, but is not limited to OpenBet, Realistic, Play’n GO, IGT, Novomatic, and Evolution Gaming.
- Betsson was founded in 2001 and is a Malta-licensed brand. It is cross-platform, browser-based, and compatible with more than six languages and currencies. Its risk of non-payment is non-existent.
- 7Bit was established in 2015. There are five languages to choose from, as well as a variety of welcome and ongoing promotions and several digital currencies.
More Releases by Net Entertainment:
- Dracula is a spooky slot based on a famous thriller book. We must say, the team did an outstanding job with a series of special features, as well as with great sound and visual effects.
- Jack Hammer 2 Fishy Business is a comic-styled release with a charismatic character and an adventure at its core, as well as with free spins, multipliers and other benefits.
- Spinata Grande welcomes us in an authentic atmosphere of Mexican celebration in a small village, and delivers Colossal Tiles, mini-slots round, cascading symbols and bonus rotations.
We love releases with free spins, this is why we decided to list a few other games where great stories and unusual characters are combined with a variety of bonus rotations:
- Jurassic Park by Microgaming is a reeled adaptation of a movie blockbuster, and not only it has a solid amount of bonus rotations, but there are also wins up to 95,000 coins in other features.
- Esqueleto Explosivo by Thunderkick is inspired by a Mexican holiday. It stars a 3D rendering, dropping symbols, mucho multipliers, exploding Wilds and so much more.
Big Bad Wolf by Quickspin has an engaging story, as well as quality visuals and lots of complementary bonuses: Pigs Turn Wild, Cascading Symbols, and more.