Crackin' Eggs Slot Machine: Learn What Can Bring You a 5,000 Jackpot (and more)
Crackin' Eggs is a video slot created by Mobilots, which is an online casino game developer with offices in Malta and two other international locations. The company was established in 2015. All games are developed and deployed in HTML5, so they can be played on any mobile or stationary device running a web browser.
The Mobilots software is based on an open architecture so the games can be integrated quickly and easily through their scalable plug & play API (application program interface). What that means for players is that the titles will start to be found at more and more online gaming sites. For casinos, it means the games can be up and running without a hassle and include multicurrency and multi-language support along with various balance types like cash, bonus, loyalty bonus, etc. The software can be used for small companies or multi-nationals as it is scalable to fit any need.
The legend of the Easter Bunny brings joy to millions of children around the world. According to folklore, the Easter Bunny hops across the globe each spring, delivering chocolate to the children who have been well-behaved all year. Like Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny is a legend which assists parenting, working as an effective bribe to maintain well-behaved children on the run-up to the Easter vacation!
If you are a fan of a free slots game that combines cute with quirky, Crackin’ Eggs incubates both of those attributes, with several other fun surprises nested in the play. Crackin' Eggs is based on sweet characters and a pastel color scheme that combines great graphic design with a fun and engaging interface. Crackin’ Eggs follows a five by three grid format, with a background set in a country garden.
Crackin’ Eggs is a cute little game that takes place on a transparent five by three grid, against the backdrop of a garden. Perhaps it’s time to roll some eggs? The look of the game is a little different to many five-reels options in that the controls are hidden away in Settings and not ranged along the bottom of the screen.
Apart from the reel grid, there are just a few buttons – one for Home and one for Settings. There is, however, a running balance total at the foot of the screen, alongside a reminder of your bet. To configure your bet, just click on the gearwheel icon in the lower right-hand corner. You will be shown thirty numbers under the heading ‘Lines’: simply choose how many lines you want to play, then select a coin size between 0.20 and 1.
An Autospin feature is available, permitting you to play five, ten, fifteen, twenty or twenty-five automatic spins. There is also a button to turn off the sound, although the audio is fairly limited to the clicking reels. If this bothers you, toggle the switch to OFF.
- The Splay-Footed Yellow Chick holds the key to the Bonus Game, where you can win a several cash prizes. All you need to do to play is find three or more chicks on the board, in any configuration.
- The Bonus Spins Level is represented by the White Rabbit Scatter. The Scatter is not linked to any values in the paytable, though.
- Lastly, there is a Wild. Represented by a Basket of Easter Eggs, the Wild can stand in for any symbol on the reels to complete a win. It cannot, however, replace the Bonus Spins or Bonus symbols.
Mobilots created the following characters to further enhance the theme of Crackin' Eggs. So, you will see:
- The Golden Egg (presumably laid by a golden goose) is the most high-paying images in Crackin' Eggs, which will deliver you 5,000 coins for five matching characters. You will also receive 1,000 and 200 coins for finding four or three identical pictograms.
- The Purple Egg is a second-best icon that offers the maximum payout of 2,500 coins. By landing four of them, you will get 500 and by getting three - 150 coins.
- The Red and White Spotted Egg is worth up to 1,750 coins for the combination of five. A quartet of identical images will award you 450 and a trio - 150 coins.
- Five Egg patterned in blue, white and green images will let you pocket up to 1,500 coins. Additionally, you can score 450 and 100 coins for four and three such icons.
- Another group of symbols you can see on the reels are traditional card values. Thus, landing five Aces will bring 1,000 coins. A quartet of Ace images will award you 300 and a trio - 50 coins. Five King and Queen pictograms will let you pocket between 750 and 500 coins, while five Jacks and Tens can let you score 450 coins. Landing four playing card characters will bring you between 300 and 150 coins. In order to receive 50, three matching pictograms correspondingly should appear on the screen.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
The Bonus Game is triggered by a Yellow Chick symbol, which lets you win each time you hatch out three chicks or more at a time. This round acts largely as a "Pick Me Bonus", awarding various cash prizes on successful picks.
The second bonus round inside Crackin’ Eggs is the Bonus Spins Level, and in order to land this you will need to hit three, four, or five of the bonus spins Scatter symbols anywhere in view. Land three, and you will be awarded five bonus spins, with four and five awarding ten, and twenty bonus turns respectively.
Best Casinos to Play Crackin' Eggs Slot Machine At
If you wish to test this game, then head over to the below-mentioned gambling establishment.
- Vegas Crest is an online casino that gets the excitement going as soon as you open the homepage. You can tell that the casino is feature-packed without looking too busy. There is a seriously impressive number of games here (750+) that includes all kinds of slot games, table games, progressives, keno, bingo and more. It holds a license from Curacao eGaming. You can move your funds from and to the site using Visa, Bank Transfer, Skrill, and so on.
More Games by Mobilots
- Dragon's Revenge is a five reel, ten adjustable payline online slot machine that welcomes you into the mysterious land of the giant dragons, whose job it is to guard the treasures that lay hidden within the hills on view. Packed into the reels are Wild symbols, Expanding Wild, reel Re-spins and a top non-progressive jackpot of 2,500 in cash.
- Jr. Jungle is an ultra-cute slot whose characters feature big round eyes and expressions that are too darn cute by half. In the top right of the screen, you can also make out the level of multiplier you’re currently on. This starts out at 1x before rising to 2x, 3x and 5x as the game progresses. The Wild is clearly marked as such and will substitute for all other symbols except for the Scatter. The Scatter is a rose or at least a beautiful flower of some sort that does not look native to the jungle. Land three of these in view to earn five bonus spins. Four Scatters are worth ten rounds and five will fetch you twenty.
- Prince Charming is lighthearted and playful, there are serious wins to be had: be on the watch for expanding wilds, which in turn lead to free spins with wild reels locked in place. A symbol with three gems acts as Wild. When it appears in a potentially winning position, it expands to fill its entire reel. One of three beautiful heroines will appear and then she will remain locked in place for a free re-spin. If a second wild appears on the reels, both will remain locked in place for a second free re-spin. This process can repeat a third time, with all three middle reels stacked.
Our extensive database has other entertaining slots that incorporate the animal theme, which are:
- Wonky Wabbits by Net Entertainment - A farmer’s field is enlivened by the presence of Bugs Bunny wannabes living inside. This five reel, fifteen payline slots comes with Stacked Wilds which can land on reels two and four - theoretically, you could end up with up to 14 Wilds in play following a top duplication. This is known as the Wild Duplication feature. Combined with the win both ways game engine, you can win up to 2,600 times your stake on each spin.
- Copy Cats by Net Entertainment comes with five reels and twenty-five paylines. This cat-themed game benefits from a Golden Wild cat that can land fully stacked on reel one. When the Wild or any of the three other cats appear stacked on reel 1, you will trigger the Copy Cats feature where all other cats appearing on the other reels turn into the cat symbol that triggered the feature – including the wild. There is also a Free Spins feature where you can win up to 20 free spins – all cat symbols on reel 1 become wild meaning you can trigger the Copy Cats feature with other cats becoming wild!
- Firehouse Hounds by IGT contains five reels and 30 paylines. It is based on firefighting hounds and it a popular land-based video slot. There is a Wild Fire feature which prevails throughout the whole game – in the base game, reels one or five and both can become completely wild. In the free spins feature, you will get up to 6 free spins initially but reels one and five are fully wild throughout the feature – you can also retrigger more free spins indefinitely.