Cheshire Wild Slot Machine Review [Lines Pay Both Ways]
Delivered to online lobbies on June 26th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. Unfortunately, we could not find the slot’s volatility, but we did discover its return to player percentage reaches 96.1%.
The slot’s developer and provider is the Skywind Group. This company is responsible for the creation of many iconic slots, and its portfolio is home to more than 100 entertaining titles. Most frequently, these are story-based, and embrace all sorts of featured bonuses and plot twists.
Tip: Don’t miss out on the studio’s announcements about new slots and teasers by following its official LinkedIn profile.
Is It All In Your Imagination?
Needless to say, Alice In Wonderland is a legendary book that survived the tests of time and still inspires readers and creators. And the Cheshire Cat is one of its most iconic characters. Well, in this game the creative team of Skywind not only places this sneaky personage onto the reels, but also mixes its voice with sound and music effects, which contributes to a totally magical reeled journey. Among other characters on the reels, there is Alice herself, as well as the clock that triggered the story, and five types of magic mushrooms of violet, yellow, blue, green, and pink colors.
This fairytale-based adventure unfolds on five reels, three rows and ten fixed win lines. Each line can hold a wager between 0.01 cent to 30 credits, which allows the low rollers to invest as little as 0.10 cents into one rotation, while the high rollers can bet at a stake reaching 300 credits. All lines pay both ways, which in fact creates not ten, but twenty ways to win.
- The Wild cat makes an appearance only on the second, third and fourth reels. Its funny face acts as a substitute to missing characters from potentially successful combinations, but it does not pay on its own.
- The Scatter is not included in this slot’s paytable.
- Win up to 300x the line stake for a five-of-a-kind combinations of Alice.
- The second highest paid symbol on the paytable is the clock worth up to 125x the line stake.
- Pink and violet mushroom combinations will bestow up to 60x and 50x, respectively.
- Yellow and green ones pay up to 40x and 35x for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Blue mushrooms are worth no more than 30x the line bet.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
All the zest of this reeled adventure is in the Cheshire Wild. Once it lands on the reel, it expands to cover the entire reel. This reel then remains locked, and the other four re-spin once for free. If during this rotation, another Wild is caught, the action repeats itself, and up to three Wild Re-spins are available per a session.
You can also turn on the so-called Wild Boost. It will increase the total stake by 50%, but it will also lead to additional Wild Re-spins.
Best Casinos to Play Cheshire Wild Slot Machine at:
Around five certified online operators in our database will offer this game for free or for real money. Here is your list of recommended options:
- Slots Million opened the doors to its virtual lobby more than five years ago. This is a website with a VR section, more than 2,000 games and licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Curacao.
- Videoslots is the closest competition to Slots Million, and meanwhile only these two platforms are homes to thousands of games. There are more than 3,000 of them at Videoslots, a platform licensed by MGA, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the jurisdictions of Italy, Sweden and Denmark.
- LuckyCasino was launched recently, in 2015. This is a gambling destination with permits from the MGA and the jurisdiction of Curacao, and it supports an abundance of welcome and ongoing promotions.
- Red Star exists since 2005 as a Curacao-compliant place to bet and win. It is home to Sportsbook, poker room and games by many major and niche content creators.
- Finally, there is Dafabet - one of the few brands in our collection compliant with the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction of the Philippines. It exists since 2004 and combines multiple betting options.
More Releases by the Skywind Group
- Choi’s Travelling Show is the exciting adventure on an Asian topic. It combines five types of free spins to choose from, with a balance of rotations and win multipliers. There are also Stacked Symbols and the jackpot.
- Joker Goes Wild is an entertaining and colorful Medieval adventure with three types of Wilds holding the spotlight. Some of these Wilds will turn regular characters into Wild ones, too, and will even add up to 5x to the wins.
- Pirates on the Edge is an engaging reeled adventure with five leading characters, a collectable feature, as well as free spins and a pick-me session. What is more, there is level-based play.
Continue your engaging journey through fairytale-based reels with our unique selection of their themed releases. While the database is home to hundreds of such titles, we took the liberty of picking three of the most favorite:
- Ivan and the Immortal King by Quickspin invites into the undiscovered world of Russian folklore and offers quite a few entertaining features. The list includes but is not limited to free spins and a bonus round.
- Peter and the Lost Boys by Push Gaming offers a colorful reeled adaptation of another popular book, and this release comes with Linked Wilds, Tinkerbell benefits and a set of bonus rotations.
- Little Red by Bla Bla Bla Studios and Leander Games is a colorful journey of the little girl depicted in three exciting bonuses other than the main game. This title covers free spins, level-based play and a pick-me session.