Win Spinner slot machine is surely a treat for everyone who is tired of modern complex slots. Otherwise, why would you be looking for older content from Microgaming? This is the arcade-meets-reels action, and it involves all the traditional characters of the genre. The creative team does not stop at merely replicating a vintage land-based slot. It also adds quite a few valuable modern bonuses to it. For instance, there are bonus rotations, the nudge button, payouts from regular symbols, as well as a plethora of other highlights. Be sure to check out our full review further down the page. We also have links to some of the best recommended online lobbies, and these come with roadmaps to the best welcome bonuses. Also, look for some similar recommended content from other developers by scrolling to the bottom of the page. We collected some of the most popular games from the year 2007. Don’t miss out on all the inside scoop!
Win Spinner Slot Machine (with Bonus Features) Reviewed
Released on September 15th, 2007 this is a non-progressive video slot. Its developer and provider is Microgaming, and the title is one of those created in the days when the company had a fairly small competition in the online reel spinning industry.
….fast forward ten+ years – boy have these times changed…
Later the company came to adopt a new policy of creating games, with the help of the outsourcing studios. But today’s review is a vintage one, so here it goes.
Win Spinner Slot Theme
Microgaming has always been good in crafting fruit-themed classic reeled action. This game is just that, a representation of the vintage reel-spinning. On the grid of the Win Spinner slot, the creative team combines all of the expected fruits on the reels with an arcade genre. Visuals are simple and in 2D. There are no special sound or music effects, everything is focused on the action.
The wagering action does not get as straightforward as on the reels of the Win Spinner slot. There is a single line fixed across the three reels and one row. You can bet anywhere between one to four coins per spin. As you’re changing the number of coins, you will see the paytable located next to the reels displaying the possible outcomes in case of a win.
You will also notice that while most of the three-reeled slots usually display coin payouts for three-of-a-kind matching combinations, the Win Spinner slot offers a certain number of the so-called WinSpins instead. To fully understand, what this means, be sure to check out the following analysis of the regular symbols, as well as a detailed Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities section. And now, let’s take a closer look at what the pictograms of the Win Spinner slot can offer.
Due to the genre, the Win Spinner slot is played without any special characters, so scratch out Wild or Scatter hopes for this game.
Depending on how much you wager, payouts and win combo outcomes will vary but keep in mind that the advertised wins within a spin may go as high up as 500x the total stake. And now, here are the details
- Locate the three cherry symbols to get one WinSpin.
- Collect three lemon symbols to benefit from two WinSpins.
- Pick three orange symbols to unlock three WinSpins.
- Land three plum symbols for five WinSpins.
- Get three bell symbols for ten WinSpins
- Assemble three melon symbols for fifteen WinSpins
- Land three coin symbols for a whopping twenty-five WinSpins
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
So far, no sign of any payouts on the reels of the Win Spinner slot, huh?...
...not to worry, though…
This game has lots of hidden Aces up its sleeve.
As soon as any of the fruit combinations disburses a WinSpin or two (or, hopefully, more), if when the cash is scheduled to come in, as the game goes into the free spins mode.
The WinSpins happen on a new layout, which has three reels and five win lines. For this grid, a special Nudge Button appears. The nudge button gives the machine a little bump to move the reels along to a winning combination. Nudges will be offered at random and you can win up to 4 per spin. If you do win some nudges, you can use the “sneak peek arrows” to have a sly gander at the next two symbols on the reels. That's not a bad way to boost your winning chances! But that’s not all on the menu of the Win Spinner slot.
The reels also offer you to explore a unique Nudge Bank Held Feature. You can even replay your nudges with the Nudge Repeat feature or gamble for more nudges with the Gamble Nudge button – just keep an eye out for the relevant buttons to light up and then hit them to activate the bonus features. This mechanism is followed by the Let’em Spin bonus session.
Best Casinos to Play Win Spinner Slot Machine At
Be sure to check out our extensive selection of Microgaming-friendly online lobbies. Per any new game, there will be a choice of up to 300 lobbies. You would think that a list of gambling locations offering the Win Spinner slot should be smaller because the game is old, but in fact, there are plenty of choices:
- Roxy Palace opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2001. This is a place to bet and win licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and the jurisdiction of Sweden.
- Golden Tiger has been catering to players for more than twenty years, and this is a website compliant with the government of Kahnawake. There are six language adaptations to it, and four currencies.
- Platinum Play has more than seventeen years of experience and Maltese compliance and offers instant and mobile-friendly gaming. It combines games with poker and bingo rooms.
- My Jackpot opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2008 as a place to bet and win licensed and regulated by the governments of Curacao. Welcome bonuses can be claimed here.
- Kings Win was launched back in 2013. This is one of the few gaming platforms in our database authorized by the Estonian jurisdiction. Sign-up and ongoing bonuses are available here.
More Games by Microgaming
- Rockabilly Wolf is a co-production with Just For The Win, and this is a fun music-themed release with a touch of vintage to it, as well as with the assortment of the winning mechanisms.
- Aurora Wilds is completed together with the Neon Valley Studios, and this is a beautiful Scandinavia-themed release with Expanding Wilds and the bonus game among its benefits.
- Tiki Mania is a medium-volatility game with ten fixed win lines and a progressive jackpot, as well as with potential wins in a non-progressive spin reaching 100,000 coins. This game is created together with the Fortune Factory Studios.
If you are into vintage slots from back in the days, we offer you to take a trip down the slot memory lane and to play any of these other popular spin machines released back in 2007:
- Steam Tower is a low-to-medium variance game by Net Entertainment, and it gave a go to the steampunk genre on the reels of other slots. Level-based play and free spins are available here.
- Gemix is an iconic release from Play’n GO that is still widely used by players and makes you want to say: Has it really been that long since it was released? Explore many of its features.
Big Bad Wolf by Quickspin is one of the most popular fairy-tale based slots, and it stars a plethora of valuable bonuses. There are free spins, Sticky Wilds, and cascading reels.