This Steam Tower slot review will give you a complete understanding of the game. Find out all the details on how to win free spins, reach the top floor successfully and win the 1,000 coin bonus for doing it. Learn slot parameters to build the best strategy for playing, and hit the 300,000 coin Jackpot.
The Steam Tower online game is a 5x3 reel themed slot machine with fifteen active paylines. It was released by Net Entertainment in February of 2015. Net Entertainment was founded in Sweden in 1996, and has been among the most prominent online casino software providers ever since. The Steam Tower slot is an excellent example of NetEnt’s success.
Steam Tower Slot Review: Theme
This slot is for all the steampunk fans playing online games. Welcome to the stylized 19th century, where your task is to climb the 16-floor tower, slay the dragon, and rescue a lovely blond princess.
The Steam Tower online game has great graphics with serious attention to details. The video slot characters are the tower climber, aka the steampunk prince, the blond princess, the dragon eye, the tower itself, and cards from Jack to Ace. The symbols are animated, and your hero will face many difficulties while ascending the climb, all without the use of stairs or an escalator. We also think that you’ll enjoy the music, which sets a perfect game mood.
Tips for Playing the Steam Tower
The game’s objective is to climb to the top of the tower – the 16th floor – and the only way to do this is by unlocking free spins. Your reward for reaching the top floor and slaying the dragon is 1,000 coins, multiplied by the bet level. Another of the Steam Tower slot machine’s highly desirable wins is the 300,000-coin Jackpot.
Here is the information that you need to build a winning strategy:
- As in many NetEnt slots, here you are allowed to choose from among ten bet levels. An additional way to wager is to select a coin denomination between 0.01 and 0.20 credits. You can also stake a maximum of 150 coins per spin.
- The Wild symbol is the crossbow arrow. It will substitute for all other symbols.
- The Dragon eye is the highest paid regular symbol, and is worth 2,000 coins for the maximum combination. Poker cards, as always, are the least paid ones. Five jacks will win you only 50 coins.
Steam Tower Slot Review: Free Spins
Unlike most other slots, where free spins are activated by the Scatter symbol, in this game there is no Scatter symbol. Look for a stacked steampunk prince instead. It will be both the stacked Wild, substituting for all other symbols, as well as your key to the bonus rotations:
- After landing the stacked Wild, you immediately access ten free spins.
- Free spins are the only way to climb the tower. When they end, your hero returns to the ground floor and waits for the next bonus spin to start everything all over again.
- You can get additional free spins while climbing up. Each Wild crossbow arrow adds two bonus rotations and lifts you to the next floor.
- All free spins are played with the progressing multiplier. The first three floors are played at x2 the bet, and the multiplier will increase with every next three floors. The top floor is played at the x7 multiplier.
Steam Tower Review: Useful Hacks
- The game offers an adjustable autoplay option.
- Look at the free spins floor meter to track your progress. There is also a multiplier meter on the screen, which rises as you ascend.
Best Casinos to Play Steam Tower Slot Machine
Use our KeyToCasino search filters to select from among 137 casinos that offer the Steam Tower slot free version and a chance to lay down real money for a big win! Guts Casino, VideoSlots Casino, BetVictor Casino, SuperLenny Casino, and Leo Vegas Casino are some of the best portals that we recommend for this game.
Steam Tower by NetEnt stands out for its stylish graphics and 3D elements, beneficial and truly exciting free spin rounds with progressive multipliers, and several other unique advantages, including a flexible way of betting. The slot's RTP is 97%, which is quite high. There is also a mobile version.
If you are a steampunk fan, you might also like playing Steam Punk Heroes by Microgaming. The game includes 20 free spins, where your multiplier can reach up to x20 the bet. If you are more into multiplier meters, play the Big Bang by NetEnt. This slot offers an advertised Jackpot of 268,032 coins, and a tempting multiplier, which can grow up to x32 the initial bet.