Piñata Pops Slot Machine (with Casinos) Reviewed
Released in 2015, Piñata Pop is a non-progressive Mobilots powered video slot. Mobilots is a fresh, internationally active company which boasts a collective experience within the online betting business spanning some 75 years. The producer has all the right ingredients to succeed, with a team that consists of technologically gifted entrepreneurs and creative graphic designers. The outfit has a portfolio of more than twenty games with contemporary design and 3D graphics, all of which are developed in HTML5, meaning that they can be enjoyed just as well on mobile devices as on conventional computer screens.
In order to make sure that as many gamblers can benefit from the games as possible, Mobilots develops its games with open software architecture. That basically means that the slots are designed to be instantly adaptable according to the needs of the players, whether that entails allowing for multiple currencies to be used or for the game's instructions to be presented in different languages.
The reels of Piñata Pop are the most important feature and they have a prominent position on the screen. As soon as you open this free slots game, you will be treated to a riot of color, as the reels explode onto your screen. The frameless reels appear as individual bright squares, on top of a blue-sky background that has a hazy appearance.
The remaining space is used well regardless, as nothing is out of place on screen. It is rich colors on display, which are vibrant and full of life, that really help this game “pop”. Every single symbol is drawn with immaculate detail too, which is a testament to the design credentials of Mobilots. For example, the Piñata symbols show a whole array of different “feather” ruffles.
Piñatas lead the charge in this game, but they certainly do not stand alone, as the other symbols used are unique. All of this makes sure you do not ever get mixed up and add variety to what’s on show.
The soundtrack is great, as you will feel as if you were placed in the middle of a Mexican fiesta. It is catchy and adds to the charming characters you see on the screen. As you spin the reels, you will be made aware of a potential win is on the way, as the last two reels will be highlighted, and the spin will be ‘longer; than usual.
Mobilots designed Piñata Pop as colorful five reel with thirty paylines game, which you can play on mobile and tablet but can just as easily be played on desktop. You can use the settings option to add or subtract paylines. The more you opt for, the more it will cost. The winnings are calculated from left to right. Next set your coin size, which can be anywhere from 0.01 to 1. This is what determines the game’s payout, depending on the lines you have fixed. When you are ready to play, click the green spin button on the right-hand side of your screen. If you want to put the slot on Autospin, there is an option to set this between five and twenty-five spins.
- The Sign WILD acts as Wild that will replace any other symbol in order to complete a winning payline. It does not have any payouts on its own.
- The Orange Free Spins icons will trigger the Bonus Spins Level, if you get at least three of them anywhere on the reels, increasing your winning potential.
The different Piñatas are obviously the main characters in this online slot, but they are not alone on the reels, and there are several themed symbols that you need to try and match up, to secure your winnings. This will have you feeling like you’re in a Mexican fiesta, so expect to see:
- The Letter A is the most high-paying images in Piñata Pop, which will deliver you 5,000 coins for five matching characters. You will also receive 1,000 and 200 coins for finding four or three identical pictograms.
- A Man with Mustache is a second-best icon that offers the maximum payout of 2,500 coins. By landing four of them, you will get 500 and by getting three - 150 coins.
- A Beautiful Senorita is worth up to 1,750 coins for the combination of five. A quartet of identical images will award you 450 and a trio - 150 coins.
- Five of the Young Man with Roses images will let you pocket up to 1,500 coins. Additionally, you can score 450 and 100 coins for four and three such icons.
- Landing five Chilies will bring 1,000 coins. A quartet of Chili images will award you 300 and a trio - 50 coins. Five Donkeys and Owl pictograms will let you pocket between 750 and 500 coins, while five Sombreros and Stars can let you score 450 coins. Landing four identical characters from this group will bring you between 300 and 150 coins. In order to receive 50, three matching pictograms correspondingly should appear on the screen.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
The Pop symbol will help to activate the Bonus Game on Piñata Pop, if you have at least three of them. This gives you the chance to win some great cash rewards, by popping the famous Piñatas. Piñata Pop gives you some intense party action and the fun literally never stops, as you spin the reels on this bright and cheerful Mexican themed fiesta. If you’re looking for a fun and rewarding slot then you’ve certainly found it with Piñata Pop.
Land three Scatters, and you will be rewarded with five bonus spins, land four to win ten bonus rounds, and if you manage to land a Scatter symbol on each of the five reels, you will win a whopping twenty bonus turns!
Best Casinos to Play Piñata Pops Slot Machine At
If you wish to test this game, then head over to the gambling establishment below.
- Vegas Crest is an online casino that gets the excitement going as soon as you open the homepage. You can tell that the casino is feature-packed without looking too busy. There is a seriously impressive number of games here (750+) that includes all kinds of slot games, table games, progressives, keno, bingo and more. It holds a license from Curacao eGaming. You can move your funds from and to the site using Visa, Bank Transfer, Skrill, and so on.
More Games by Mobilots
- Dragon's Revenge is a five reel, ten adjustable payline online slot machine that welcomes you into the mysterious land of the giant dragons, whose job it is to guard the treasures that lay hidden within the hills on view. Packed onto the reels are Wild symbols, an Expanding Wild, reel Re-spins and a top non-progressive jackpot of 2,500 in cash.
- Summer Smileys is a game that makes us go back to our favorite holiday vacation season! This slot has added all the beach activities you would expect from a typical day at the beach such as running on the beach and building sandcastles. You are presented with three different “Special” symbols; the Wild, Scatter and Bonus. The Wild can replace any other symbol needed to complete a set. Getting a line of at least three Scatter symbols allows the user to earn Bonus Spins. A match of three in one line entitles the user to five bonus spins whereas having five in one line means that you receive twenty bonus turns. The Bonus symbol allows the player to access a bonus game for the opportunity to win extra credits.
- Jr. Jungle is an ultra-cute slot whose characters feature big round eyes and expressions that are too darn cute. In the top right of the screen, you can also make out the level of multiplier you’re currently on. This starts out at 1x before rising to 2x, 3x and 5x as the game progresses. The Wild is clearly marked as such and will substitute for all other symbols except for the Scatter. The Scatter is a rose or at least a beautiful flower of some sort that does not look native to the jungle. Land three of these in view to earn five bonus spins. Four Scatters are worth ten rounds and five will fetch you twenty.
Mexican traditions to honor the memory of their dead ones found reflection in many other games from a variety of software developers across the industry. Among those slots that we picked to our mini collection are:
- Mariachi Mayhem by The Games Company - From the moment the game loads, there is no mistaking that this has been designed as a slot for fun. On hand for the festivities is the Mariachi Band made up of four musicians in traditional dress to help award special game features, and to keep the entertainment lively with prizes flowing as fast as the margaritas. There is a Stepping Colossal feature, the four happy musicians share the fun to get the colossal symbols moving to the beat with a sideways step to the left. The empty tiles it leaves behind are filled with wilds until the giant symbol reaches reel 1. Any wins from each magic move are added together with some great cash prizes possible.
- Beautiful Bones by Microgaming comes with five reels and 243 ways to win. It is based on the Mexican Day of the Dead celebration. Visually superb, it comes with a Wild Spin Again feature where the middle symbol of a 3 of a kind win becomes a held wild for a free re-spin. You will also see sugar skull scatters on the reels – you collect them as they land. You can play the Free Spins feature when you collect 10, 20 or 30 with either 10 free spins with a 3x multiplier, 15 free spins with a 4x multiplier or 18 free spins with a 5x multiplier. There are top wins of up to 1,000 times your stake on each free spin.
- Calaveras by Capecod Gaming with its charming, mariachi-infused music, vibrant visuals, Calaveras brings vivacity to its Day of the Dead theme. This slot’s signature feature, Magicspins, is triggered by the appearance of three or more skull scatter symbols on the reels. Between five and fifteen free spins will be awarded.