Neptune Rising: A Closer Look at Features and Bonuses
Launched in March 2019, Neptune Rising has been added to the impressive portfolio of Microgaming. The company is constantly expanding with new titles from young independent studios. Plank Gaming is one of them. It is a Malta-based software provider that joined the gaming industry in 2018. It’s debut release Puffer has appeared on the verge of ICE 2019 and been well-esteemed by those who seek innovations in a marine theme. More information about Plank Gaming can be found on their LinkedIn page.
The studio continues to explore the underwater world in the reviewed slot and focuses on the powerful god of the sea who descends to the reels in search of those willing to discover the sunken wealth. The action unfolds amid the rough sea in the moonlight, as Neptune shows up on the grid in search of the bravest to share his treasure with them.
The Paytable Explained
Neptune Rising is a non-progressive slot with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 fixed paylines. The total stake is adjustable, and it varies from 0.20 to 50 credits per spin. The bet, as well as the number and kind of icons, determines the amount of the win paid by the combination that appears on adjacent reels from left to right. The theoretical return to a player is 95.92, while the volatility is medium-high.
- The King of the Sea is ready to award up to 750x the total bet if you collect two or more images of him on a payline;
- The same reward is offered by the enchanting siren;
- Five images of the sea horse and dolphin give 400 and 250 coins respectively;
- The maximum set of treasure chests is worth 250 credits;
- Poker icons pay up to 125 coins for the five-of-a-kind combination.
- Neptune’s Trident is Wild. It replaces other pictograms to increase the chance for a winning combination to be created. In addition to that, it gives up to 9,000 coins for the full set on the grid;
- The Golden Coin plays the role of the Scatter. It launches the free spins round.
Neptune Rising & Bonus Round
The King of the Sea can rise from his throne on any spin, appear near the grid, and transform a random symbol into the one that creates a win. He can replace a regular symbol or add Scatters to launch the feature.
Collect three Scatters and win 10 free spins with the Neptune Rising feature. A random icon will be chosen for that purpose. In addition to that, the god of the sea will cover two or three leftmost reels with identical pictograms to guarantee two or three-of-a-kind combinations.
Best Casinos to Play the Slot at:
- William Hill, the UK operator that has provided sportsbook and casino services since 1998. It has profound licensing, offers flexible withdrawals and easy depositing;
- Platinum Play, the website that is operated by Digimedia and owned by Fortune Lounge. There are more than 500 titles by Microgaming and Evolution, numerous payment methods, and unique loyalty program;
- ComeOn that has recently introduced the Pay N Play system and provides the possibility to use services without registration, has a flexible payout policy, and effective customer support;
Similar Content to Try:
- Neptune’s Quest is an innovative release by Williams Interactive that has several sets of reels, high-quality graphics, and a set of unique features;
- Sea Hunter by Play’n GO allows users to dive underwater in search of sunken treasure, special cannons, sticky wins, and high multipliers;
- Neptune’s Kingdom by Belatra is a 5-reel machine that focuses on the underwater world and presents the god of the sea on 5 reels with different extra rounds and promising payouts.