Max Cash Slot Machine: Ways to Possibly Win 750x Jackpot
Released in 2014, Max Cash is a video slot. The company behind it is Genii. Founded back in the 90s, the firm is an online game developer that has spread like wildfire across the globe. The outfit has about 130 games on its gaming platform, and it runs the gamut from older to more modern titles that have all the flare you would expect from big-name developers.
Genii has signed content supply deals with both B3W and EveryMatrix , meaning that the producer’s gaming content has gotten some excellent exposure. In terms of slots games, Genii offers titles that are generally graphically appealing whilst not quite competing with the highest quality at the top end of the market. The older releases are weaker in this respect than the newer.
Themed to Hollywood blockbusters like Mission: Impossible and the Bourne Identity series, you can expect nothing less than to be fully transported into the clandestine world of secret missions, sociopathic villains and nifty gadgets as you race against time to chase that ultimate win. Agent Max Cash must stop the ruthless Ivan Dragonov before his sinister plans to trigger a series of terrifying events are acted upon. There is only one problem, Max must do it “under the radar”. Ivan is a respected and powerful businessman and things could go very bad if he finds out Max is onto him! Max is not alone; the beautiful and seductive agent Jane Wild has been enlisted to help him. But can she be trusted, and can they resist each other’s charms?
Drama is the key word as far as the graphic elements go. Colors are bright and bold, and the action theme is apparent in every symbol used. Max himself (who looks a little like the late Paul Walker to me), his arch enemy Ivan Dracanov (great name!), guns, bombs, and gadgets make up many of the symbols. The music is adventurous and alarming and makes worry in expectations what is going to happen next. The one let down is the tune used for winning combinations, which does not quite seem to fit with the rest of the game. Animations appear when you win, and most of these are basic.
Max Cash slot consists of five reels, four rows, and fifty paylines. You are free to choose any number of these you wish. The coin value and coins played for each line are also configurable. You can bet with 1-5 coins either 0.01, 0.05 or 0.10 each coin for a minimum spin of a 0.01 and max 25.00 credits a whack. After setting the amount of bet, you must click on the spin button. Lay back and watch as the magic happens automatically.
- The Max Cash logo is a Wild, and often comes stacked and can stack up to 4 times all on one reel. Besides the Bonus Symbols, this can change symbols upon the reels at random. This can provide you with more opportunities to create a winning payline and all amounts are also given a 2x Multiplier.
- Ivan Dracanov is the ‘pure’ Scatter. Five of these will win you 200x your total spin amount, with 40x for four and 10 times your wager for just three.
- Jane Wild is the other Scatter; there are both prizes and Bonus Spins attached to this one. First the prizes, you will get 100 times your stake, 20x or 5x for five, four and three respectively. All payouts are with a 2x multiplier.
To complement the theme, Genii created the following pictograms.
- At the center of this slot is Agent Max Cash, who has the combined muscle and intellect (and a chiseled jawline) of all your favorite action heroes put together. He is the top paying symbol in the game. He wins you 750x when landing five in a row. You will be awarded 250x and 100x your wager for collecting four and three such icons respectively.
- An Agent riding a Motorbike image is the second-best paying character, which brings 500x for five of the kind combination. You will get 150x and 40x for four and three of such symbols correspondingly.
- Five High Tech Phones are worth up to 400x your bet for five matching pictograms. Collecting four and three such icons will bring 100x and 20x.
- If five Bombs appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 400x. In order to collect 80x and 15x your wager, you need to find four and three identical icons respectively.
- A Man wearing Night Vision Equipment will award you the maximum of 300x your stake for five identical pictograms. A quartet of matching images will bring you 60x whereas a trio - only 10x.
- A Gun sign offers up to 300x for the five of the kind combination. Finding four or three such characters will let you pocket 40x and 8x respectively.
- Playing card symbols are the lowest paying icons in this game. Thus, Aces and Kings are worth up to 50x your stake for five matching images. The same number of Queens and Jacks will get you 30x. If you manage to find four Aces or Kings, your bankroll will be increased by 25x, whereas four of the kind combo of Queens and Jacks will offer only 10x your staked amount. Finally, the trio of Aces and Kings is worth 5x, while three Queens and Jacks – 4x your bet.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Three of more Jane Wild Scatters trigger the Bonus Spins Round. There is nothing different on the reels compared to the main game for the bonus. A counter appears on top of the reels. This shows your remaining spins on the left and total wins on the right. All wins are doubled, including the Scatters. There are fifteen bonus spins for five, twelve spins for four and nine spins for three Jane Wild symbols.
You can retrigger this bonus with three or more Jane Wild symbols during play. Stacked wilds are what you will want to see a lot of while your bonus rounds are running – these make a huge difference on top of that 2x multiplier.
If you are a high roller, it is a Bonus Feature, you will find appealing as when the maximum amount has been wagered you could benefit from anything up to 50,000 additional coins being added to you jackpot balance.
Best Casinos to Play Max Cash Slot Machine At
Join Max Cash as he tries to save the world and see if you have the guts to risk it all for the ultimate glory! Head over to four recommended gambling locations we listed for you below.
- Dunder has been in operation since 2016. The website is translated into several languages. The operator holds licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. The brand has a good number of popular payment methods, all of which are available to use in various currencies.
- Babe was launched in 2017. It is licensed by the Government of Curacao. You can manage your funds using Visa, Neteller, EcoPayz, and Entropay in two currencies such as the Euro and US Dollars.
- Campeonbet was opened in 2014. The webpage lists an extensive catalog of releases. The brand currently offers to maintain your accounts and play in three currencies EUR, GBP, and USD. the payment methods include Visa and MasterCard, NETELLER and Skrill, and bank transfers. It is licensed in Curacao.
- Estrella was established in 2012. It is licensed in Curacao. The betting place works with US Dollars as its primary currency for deposits and withdrawals. However, you can use EU Rand GBP if that is more convenient for you. There are many payment methods available.
More Games by Genii
- Horn of Plenty - Spin16 has Wilds, Scatters and Bonus Spin as well as a Spin 16 feature that allows you to choose the direction in which you would like to win.
- Big Game - Spin16 gives you a chance to test the power of Spin16 - more ways to rotate those reels. You can get 10x more with this unique feature.
- Age of Spartans - Spin16 is a game with the multi-directional spin, which provides a more interactive experience, but also affects the outcome. The five-reel, three-row slot will offer Hot and Cold spins, as well as up to 10x Match Multipliers. Spin the reels any way you want and pocket up to 20,000 coins!
If you like to find similar releases, our database created the following list.
- Traces Of Evidence by Saucify has the title written on police tape, suggesting you are about to enter a crime scene. The Sheriff’s Badge is the wild symbol. Get all five Badges to win 5000 coins. The Free Spins/Scatter symbols are operating in tandem in this slot game. The Fingerprint acts as both the scatter and the free spins trigger.
- Sherlock Holmes: The Hunt for Blackwood by IGT is based on the 2009 blockbuster film of the same name. It has 2 randomly triggered features with multipliers up to 10x. There is the Picker Puzzle where you search for clues. The Blackwood Wheel Bonus feature allows you to spin the wheel to collect prizes and hopefully elude Blackwood. The Hunt Bonus feature gives you up to 15 bonus spins with Holmes and Watson wilds becoming locked wilds – wins can also be doubled!
- After Night Falls by BetSoft is themed around a ruthless criminal who is terrorizing a town. The Stacked Collapsing Wilds feature can be played only if you bet on all the 30 paylines. The Moving Wilds feature is activated on getting a magnifying glass icon on the reels. This round gives you bonus spins, with the magnifying glass moving from reel to reel turning into Wild.