Magical Wolf Slot Machine: Learn Why the Bonus Level Is So Exciting
Released in 2017, Magical Wolf is a non-progressive video slot developed by Platipus Gaming. Platipus Gaming is a UK game developing studio with a strong focus on innovative HTML5 video slots for real money gambling in the online space. The team consists of a well-balanced mix of gaming-industry specialists and we develop the kind of slots that players love to play.
Platipus Gaming creates innovative software for the gaming industry, specializing in casino applications. The team of developers is very skilled and creative. The studio’s focus goes beyond developing software, offering more to the industry than expected.
Platipus Gaming hasacompetitive advantage over other developing companies in that it studies trends in the industry, both technical and consumer-oriented. Each month thousands of new apps are uploaded in different marketplaces, thus making this market niche more cluttered than ever before. While this represents in a way a challenge for some developers, the team at Platipus Gaming sees this as an opportunity to overcome these challenges by developing the most eye-catching, fun, mind-boggling casino games in the industry.
The wild north extends into the background, bringing a wintery chill to rival the spine-chilling howls of the wolves. This is all well, as where else would wolves roam these days? The different animations add a nice touch to the theme, though some of the basic symbols, in turn, are not done to such a great standard. The audio effects fit the theme perfectly, even if the music is mainly a bit adventurous.
Magical Wolf consists of five reels and three rows. The twenty paylines run from left to right, and they are all fixed. Three symbols minimum are needed to land a win, which is quite normal for a five-reel setup. The bet amounts are between 0.01, up to 0.20 per line. Total bets are rather small at only 4.00 a spin. Therefore, wins will not be as large as you may find on other online slots.
Autoplay is available for up to 1000 spins at a time, though you should exercise caution before choosing this option, as there are no optional loss limits available.
When it comes to settings and functions you have the mute buttons, as well as a welcomed history chart. This allows you to check your recent spins and their results. There is also a turbo mode which allows the reels to spin ever faster. The RTP here is a bit low, being around 94%. High volatility is pretty much a fact, especially with the free spins.
- A Wolf Howling at the Moon image acts as the Wild. It substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbol, which is no surprise to anyone who has played slots before. It does not offer any credits prize on its own.
- The Wolf Showing Teeth icon is Scatter. When it lands on the second, third, and fourth reel simultaneously the bonus feature is triggered.
Platipus Gaming created the following icons to enhance the theme of Magical Wolf. They include:
- A Man with a Wolf Skin is the highest paying icon. You can pick up to 1,000x your wager for five of them. In order to get 600x and 80x your bet, four and three identical icons must appear on the reels.
- A Woman with a Wolf Skin pictogram is worth up to 900x for five matching pictograms. You will get 500x and 70x your stake for four and three of such icons respectively.
- A Wolf against a Red Sky will award you 800x your wager for collecting five of them. While a quartet of matching images will bring you 450x whereas a trio - only 60x your bet.
- If five Wolf against Blue Sky characters appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 750x your stake in order to collect 350 and 40x, you need to find four and three identical icons.
- A White Wolf against Pink Sky offers up to 500x your bet for five of the kind combination. Finding four or three such characters will let you pocket 200x and 25x respectively.
- Platipus Gaming included six card-rank symbols for the low-tier pays in this game. If five Ace images land anywhere on the screen, you will be awarded the maximum of 400x your wager. A quartet of matching images will bring you 100 whereas a trio - only 15x your stake. King and Queen get you 200x for five, and five Jacks, Tens, and Nines are worth 150x your bet. You can scoop between 60 and 50x your stake for four of any matching card images. The lowest payout is given for three Jacks, Tens, and Nines, which is just 7x your wager.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
When three bonus symbols land on reels two, three, and four, you get to choose between quite a few options based on how you want to play your game. This gives you some say in how your game will be played.
- FIVE Bonus Spins with Sticky Wilds.
If the Wild appears during the Bonus Spin Round, it will stick in place until the end of the round. The Sticky Wild turns any symbol behind it into a Wild, and this symbol can substitute any symbol except the Bonus icon.
- TEN Bonus Spins with Expanding Wilds
If the Wild appears during the Bonus Spin Round, it will expand to fill the reel until the end of the round. The Expanding Wild turns any symbol behind it into a Wild, and this symbol can substitute for any symbol except the Bonus icon.
- FIFTEEN Bonus Spins and Stacked Wilds
During the Free Spin round, the Wild appears as stacked only and can replace any symbol except the Bonus icon.
Best Casinos to Play Magical Wolf Slot Machine At
If you wish to try this game out, then head over to two recommended betting locations we prepared for you below.
- iLucki was established in 2018. It is licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao. The operator works extensively with various cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dogecoin for deposits and withdrawals. You can also use traditional payment methods, which include Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and others.
- BitStarz serves up a whole new way to enjoy online slot machines, table games and much more. That is because this website gives its patrons the option to deposit and withdraw funds via the digital currency of Bitcoin. It is fully trustworthy with a license under the Curacao Gaming Control Board. You can also use several traditional payment methods as well as Bitcoin. All these methods are fast, efficient and secured by industry-standard encryption technology.
More Games by Platipus Gaming
- Bison Trail is four by five-reel video slot that offers an incredible 1024 ways to win. Catch 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels and get awarded with 8, 15 or 20 Free Spins respectively. The wild symbol adds a multiplier to any win hit during the free spin rounds. During the free games, each wild that appears anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 will multiply the total win for that Free spin by either 2 or 3 except scatter wins. Total win for any free spin may be multiplied by up to 27x!
- Princess of Birds is a fun to play twenty payline, five-reel slot machine. It gives you a powerful path to achieve enormous amounts of money, this is achieved by getting a bonus game win. A Bonus Spins round is triggered by getting three or more scatters on consecutive reels starting from reel one, this extra element in my experience seems to pay out extremely well. If you enjoy big amounts of credits, the Respin Feature will not disappoint you. It's as easy as getting a stack of any three matching symbols on reel 1 for a great win.
- Triple Dragon transports you to the fascinating, adventure-packed world of Samurai Era Japan. This six-reel, four-line slot includes an elaborate bonus feature and refreshingly accurate detail with respect to its East Asian theme. The bonus feature of the game dominated by three dragons should have three phases. After the appearance of bonus symbols on the first three reels to trigger the feature, players first choose between one of three gates to reveal what kind of free spins will be awarded: free spins with expanding wilds, free spins with expanding wilds that slide to the right, or free spins with expanding wilds that slide to the left.
If you are looking for something fun and easy-to-play, we have some options for you below:
- Crazy Bugs II by Euro Games Technology uses five reels of 3 symbols, plus 20 active lines for combinations to form on. The features consist of Scatters, Wilds, Multipliers, Bonus Spins and bonus games, which look like a pretty good mix to have access to. A Bonus Symbol is needed in at least three positions at the same time, and the game will offer in exchange a feature, one called Cricket’s Party mini game.
- Butterfly Staxx by Net Entertainment offers a visit to a bright world of tropical flowers and shining butterflies in this five-reel, forty payline slot. This gentle game has a Re-Spins feature which is played when a stacked of Butterflies appears – all Butterflies then move to the leftmost reel with a re-spin. If more butterflies land, they also move left with more re-spins to follow. There’s a Butterfly Spins feature where you can get up to seven free spins with only cocoon symbols – these can reveal active butterfly symbols which act exactly like in the Re-Spins feature.
- Pixie Wings by Topgame has 5 reels, 50 paylines, Wilds and a Scatter-activated free spins feature with a little twist. Nothing new, but they always do the classics nicely. The good news is that its symbols certainly have the tendency to clump up and appear stacked. This stacked nature makes the free spins special feature even more exciting when it happens. Activating it is standard enough as you need three Scatters to appear on the reels. However, it’s the twist afterward that really makes it fun. Within it, you pick one of the four pixies to appear super stacked on the reels, and the more valuable the pixie, the less free spins you get.