Lucky Legend Slot Review: Is It Possible to Score Insanely Big 200x the Bet?
Introduced to the online gaming community on May 5th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a return to player percentage of 94.02% - not much at all, but on the other hand this is what many of the modern spin machines offer.
Its developer and provider is Pocket Games. It made an official entrance into the software developing industry fairly recently – in 2015, and is currently establishing itself, which is never an easy task for a newcomer. Especially when we are talking about a crowded and highly competitive market. Nevertheless, the brand already features some quite exciting titles, which we urge you to explore.
Tip: Follow this link to PG Soft’s official website and launch this game in a demo mode from the studio’s online portfolio.
Back to Camelot
Though not stated in any of the official descriptions specifically, the game seems to talk about Camelot and its legendary characters. The story is focused on Guinevere, and among other paid icons on the paytable are swords, books, letters, potions, as well as card symbols from Ace to ten. Visuals remind one greatly of the good old Disney days. Graphics are cartoonish, and 2D-rendered.
The grid consists of five reels, three rows and ten adjustable win lines. On them, anywhere from 0.01 cent to 5 credits can be bet per line. Thus, the value of a spin varies between 0.10 cents to 50 credits. This is a gap suitable enough to accommodate both low and high rollers.
- The Scatter is paid, and it delivers between 2x to 200x the bet if its three-of-a-kind or higher combinations are collected.
- The lady is the most valuable regular icon worth up to 5,000x the line stake.
- Collect up to 2,000x for a set of potions.
- Free legendary Excalibur from the rock and win up to 750x. As much is bestowed for a pile of love letters.
- Card icons will deliver between 150x to 100x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Besides paying, the Scatter bestows anywhere from ten to thirty free spins plus a chance to collect even more within the round. Before the session starts, one of the symbols is picked randomly to become the lucky one. it transforms other matching icons within a spin, and pays even if it is not on the adjacent reels.
Best Casinos to Play Lucky Legend Slot Machine At:
Head to Videoslots to play this game for free or for real money. This platform is famous for being one of the biggest gaming libraries online. It is home to content from over forty studios, including but not limited to Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Quickspin, Next Generation Gaming and many others.
It exists since 2010 and has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, as well as from the jurisdiction of Curacao. Registered regulars can count on different welcome and ongoing bonuses here.
More Releases by PG Soft
- Tomb of Treasures is a great reeled adventure worth your time. It stars a 3D-rendering, a team of charismatic characters and a set of features. The list includes, but is not limited to increasing multipliers and free spins.
- Hood vs Wolf is a modern adaptation of the Red Riding Hood tale, and it is completed as a tribute to Japanese anime! Yes, sounds like a winner. It also has a Battle session, as well as rock-paper-scissors bonus rounds.
Lots of other slots inspired by the Medieval Ages wait for you in our database. Among those that we can recommend are the following titles:
- Mirror Shield by Synot Games, a definite tribute to king Arthur and his knights. Join the round table to benefit from free spins, a double-up session and Expanding Wilds.
- Robin of Sherwood by Microgaming is a reeled version of adventures of the legendary character of folklore. Explore the game’s Wild Turning feature, Freispiel Bonus, free spins and other story twists.
Robin Hood and His Merry Men by Revolver Gaming also revolves around the legendary story, only has a different set of features. There is an Expanding Wild, Scattered multipliers, Free Spin, On the Mark and Marian’s Prize bonuses.