Legend of the Sea Slot Machine: Do Not Miss the Chance to Learn About the Unique Bonus Round
Legend of the Sea is a video slot created by a Bulgarian development company Zeus Play. Since its establishment in 2012, the outfit was able to a name for itself in a highly competitive environment and build a substantial catalog with a whole range of unique software products.
Zeus Play specializes in the production of self-inclusive gaming stands equipped with unique software. The said integrated software provides the ability to carry out control over all the existing processes, starting from acceptance of payment, including coins, up to receipt printing. In the same manner, Zeus Play produces various terminals for retail sales. The manufacturer offers its clients another unique device, a multi-purpose block designed to provide control over land-based casinos in order to facilitate integration processes of all the necessary equipment.
Visually speaking, the Legend of the Sea perhaps does not look as great as some of Zeus Play other titles, with something of an over-reliance on unimaginative playing card symbols detracting from the game’s high seas aesthetic. The unique symbols – a ship, globe, telescope, and the game’s logo – are at least on the theme, but there are not enough of them to make the reels look that interesting.
Animation-wise, Legend of the Sea also suffers from a bit of a lack of imagination, with the symbols featured in winning paylines merely moving around a bit rather than doing anything particularly exciting. The notable exceptions to this, however, are in the two bonus rounds, which feature Wilds that expand to fill the reels, pistols firing at regular icons and wooden panels being smashed apart.
Musically the game chugs along much as you would expect, with a typically jolly sea shanty playing in the background whenever you spin the reels. This also changes to something a little more upbeat during the bonus feature, but all in all, there is nothing particularly revolutionary in the slot’s musical score.
Legend of the Sea aims to put the “fun” in functionality. It is an incredibly straightforward slot machine design with fixed paylines, meaning the only element you must adjust is the number of coins wagered on each spin of the reels.
As for the gameplay itself, it is easy and intuitive, yet, filled with interesting special features. As for basics, here is a screen divided into five reels of three rows with ten paylines. Along with them, there are some options that are offered right from the start, along with special symbols that diverse the overall classic gameplay. You can wager from 0.10 to 15.00 per spin while you can bet from one to 30 coins per line.
Moreover, there is an option to win a jackpot if you feel ready to play at high bets and prepared for such risks. The Autoplay option is also in play, which means you can simply watch the reels turn and relax, letting the slot do the job for you. The Return to the Player Ratio (RTP) is 95%.
- Somewhat unusually, the game’s Wild Symbol are two pirates named Henry Morgan and Annie Bonney – an icon that doubles as the bonus feature symbol, meaning that it can simultaneously replace regular icons to form winning paylines and work as a scatter icon to trigger a Bonus Round. Moreover, you can pocket up to 60,000 coins for five of a kind combination. Also, if you collect four or three such icons, you will be awarded 6,000 or 600 coins respectively.
To complement the theme, Zeus Play designed the following images:
- The top paying icon in Legend of the Sea is the Game’s Logo. Five matching characters will get you 150,000 coins. You will also receive 30,000 and 3,000 coins for finding four or three identical pictograms respectively.
- You can also win 60,000 coins for five of a Ship pictogram. By collecting four or three such icons, you will pocket 12,000 or 1,200 coins correspondingly.
- Additionally, a payout of 22,500 coins is yours for five of a kind of Globes or Telescopes. If you manage to land four or three identical characters, you will be rewarded 3,000 and 900 coins.
- Standard playing cards symbols are the lowest paying ones. Thus, collecting five Aces and Kings will bring you up to 4,500 coins for the maximum images across the reels. In order to pocket 1,200 or 150 coins, four or three identical symbols must appear on the reels. Five Queens, Jacks, and Tens are worth up to 3,000 coins. A quartet of identical images will award you 750 and a trio - 150 coins.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
So, now it is time to learn about the Bonus Game. Once you manage to land at least three Scatters with the portrait of Captain Morgan and Captain Bonney anywhere on the reels, you will be given a chance to join one of the crews. Both have their own advantages.
- If you join Captain Anny Boney, you will be awarded fifteen bonus spins and any win during those rounds will be tripled.
- If you decide to rob the ships with Captain Henry Morgan, he will perform the interesting trick before you start to play ten bonus spins. He will shoot the game icons and leave only one, which will become the Expanding Symbols for the bonus game. If the selected symbols make the win line, they will cover all positions on the corresponding reels and pay according to the pay table.
As usual, a Gamble Feature is also included. You need to correctly guess the color of the next card (Black or Red) in order to double your payout. However, should you choose incorrectly, the entire winnings for the last round will be lost.
Best Casinos to Play Legend of the Sea Slot Machine At
Are you ready test the unique Bonus Round and sail the sea with one of the Captains? Then, head over to four recommended gambling locations we prepared for you below.
- Parasino opened its virtual doors to customers in 2012. The betting place is licensed by the government of Curacao. The payment options include Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Astropay, Neteller, Paysafe.
- 90Dakika lists several currencies you can deposit and withdraw your funds. It is licensed in Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw your funds using EcoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, and Bank Transfer.
- 1xSlots has been in operation since 2017. The website is available in English. It works with several currencies. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. The brand accepts a range of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, and Ethereum.
- 1xBet supports traditional payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro. The gambling location was launched in 2011 and works with over ten currencies. It is licensed by Curacao eGaming.
More Games by Zeus Play
- Arabian Dream has a bonus feature, during which you need to match the three Wild symbols of the same kind in three consecutive rows, to win thirty bonus spins. These bonus rounds come with a multiplier of 3x. Also, you will have Wilds and Scatters.
- Eternal Desire proposes you to enter the mysterious world of the night and meet with the supernatural immortal creatures. Watch the story of love between the famous vampire and young British girl and make use of Bonus Spins.
- Lady of the Forest is a five-reeled machine which has bonus spins with triple wins. You lay down the biggest bets that this slot has to offer, you could be walking away with a 2,700-credit jackpot.
If you like adventure, then the below-mentioned releases created by other famous developers should be to your liking.
- Sea Hunter by Play'n GO lets you discharge explosive features while spinning the reels. Each of the cannons has meters attached to them that increase by one on every winning spin before resetting to zero on the next losing spin, with your goal being to land six consecutive wins so that you get to experience the Multiply Mortars on the fourth power-up.
- Under the Sea by BetSoft has an incredibly well-designed ocean theme with characters that remind us of animation movies such as Finding Nemo. There is a Bonus Spins Game and one pick-em type game involving treasure chests in this slot.
Wild Pearl by Tom Horn Enterprise is a five-reel pokie with nine paylines and special features including as Wild and Scatter symbols. These special features add a certain level of excitement and intrigue to the underwater adventure that you will dive right into.